Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

Does Sharia Law Exist In Churches Especially Catholics? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Sharia Law Exist In Churches Especially Catholics? (529 Views)

Cash Crunch: Tithes, Offerings Drop In Churches / Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm / Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Sharia Law Exist In Churches Especially Catholics? by eyescue(m): 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2013
Sharia law is certainly for the Islamists, where the males and females do things differently. However, the christians especially the (easterners) catholics tend to exhibit such practice, a situation where the males are meant to sit at one side in the church and the females at the other side of same church. Now my question is, are both the males and females separated because there is a contagious disease or does sharia law now exist in churches especially catholics? And please what is your view over that?
Re: Does Sharia Law Exist In Churches Especially Catholics? by onetrack(m): 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2013
Catholics used to separate men and women during the church service, however they abandoned this practice. I can't exactly tell you when though. Some churches did this up through the 1960s.
Re: Does Sharia Law Exist In Churches Especially Catholics? by Prowizy2(m): 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
So that there can be enough concentration
Re: Does Sharia Law Exist In Churches Especially Catholics? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
i dunt c any sense in d practice. wotz d essence of seperating female n male teenagers in d church n wen dey get to d school d ffg day, both pple sit nxt to each oda.....,separating them will increase sexual tension in therse pple.....nt seperating dem payz.
Re: Does Sharia Law Exist In Churches Especially Catholics? by amanda2013(f): 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
My church started separating men and women in the church when the men complained that women use to block their view with high gele
Re: Does Sharia Law Exist In Churches Especially Catholics? by SalC: 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
amanda2013: My church started separating men and women in the church when the men complained that women use to block their view with high gele
Hehehehe
Re: Does Sharia Law Exist In Churches Especially Catholics? by eyescue(m): 2:53am On Nov 25, 2013
Prowizy2: So that there can be enough concentration
My dear, i totally disagree with you. To me it doesn't increase any concentration, rather it makes one to loose concentration thinking of what could be the possible reason of such segregation of sharia law......just like my own case. For me, its an old practice and i think its time its stoped because am sure such practice does not exist in have. If it did, God definately would have created two worlds where men will be in one and women in the other.
Re: Does Sharia Law Exist In Churches Especially Catholics? by bizmahn: 9:32am On Nov 25, 2013
There's nothing wrong with the practise.Its only those that go to church for fun & to get girls that will whine & complain about it.Even unmarried ladies dressed to kill will seek excuse to gain attention & go to ease themselves several times or find lousy reasons to walk up & down when they sit together with men thus creating unneccessary distraction.So let the practise stay permanent except you can't do without sitting close to ladies?

1 Like

Re: Does Sharia Law Exist In Churches Especially Catholics? by khattab02: 9:39am On Nov 25, 2013
Prowizy2: So that there can be enough concentration
Gbaam!!! On point .
Re: Does Sharia Law Exist In Churches Especially Catholics? by khattab02: 9:57am On Nov 25, 2013
eyescue: My dear, i totally disagree with you. To me it doesn't increase any concentration, rather it makes one to loose concentration thinking of what could be the possible reason of such segregation of sharia law......just like my own case. For me, its an old practice and i think its time its stoped because am sure such practice does not exist in have. If it did, God definately would have created two worlds where men will be in one and women in the other.
hahaha.. I dey laugh.
Re: Does Sharia Law Exist In Churches Especially Catholics? by khattab02: 10:01am On Nov 25, 2013
bizmahn: There's nothing wrong with the practise.Its only those that go to church for fun & to get girls that will whine & complain about it.Even unmarried ladies dressed to kill will seek excuse to gain attention & go to ease themselves several times or find lousy reasons to walk up & down when they sit together with men thus creating unneccessary distraction.So let the practise stay permanent except you can't do without sitting close to ladies?
Gbaam!!! Bros u too korrect.

(1) (Reply)

Is Christmas Worth Celebrating? / Nigerian Man Declared Insane For being an Atheist / No Waivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.