Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

LG Or Thermocool Toploader Washing Machine--(pls I Need Advice On Which To Buy) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / LG Or Thermocool Toploader Washing Machine--(pls I Need Advice On Which To Buy) (4663 Views)

LG Or Samsung Home Theater / Pls Advise: LG Or Thermocool Or Parasonic AC ??? / Any One With The Price Of Plastic I.d Machine Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LG Or Thermocool Toploader Washing Machine--(pls I Need Advice On Which To Buy) by zenith2k9: 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2013
dear nairalanders, I seriously need to get a washing machine and LG and thermocool toploaders have been recommended. However because am new with washing machine I need you pieces of advice know which to go for. I DON'T WANT TO THROW AWAY CASH OOOH. Please advice me on the reliable, durable, long lasting, rugged washing machine brand to go for
Re: LG Or Thermocool Toploader Washing Machine--(pls I Need Advice On Which To Buy) by lwise(m): 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2013
Im using LG top loader 7kg washing maching
more than 2yrs and its working fine.If you go for
thermocool,you are on your own bc they
dont have good customer care service
expecially when ur equipment is faulty.They
will make u regret buying their product,thats my experience with thier 5kva stabilizer
Re: LG Or Thermocool Toploader Washing Machine--(pls I Need Advice On Which To Buy) by rodeo0070(m): 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
Re: LG Or Thermocool Toploader Washing Machine--(pls I Need Advice On Which To Buy) by zenith2k9: 7:30am On Nov 26, 2013
Thank you for the information and advice...Need more contributions to this topic from experienced washing machine users
Re: LG Or Thermocool Toploader Washing Machine--(pls I Need Advice On Which To Buy) by zenith2k9: 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
I was finally at the store to get the washing machine but was discouraged from buying LG was told to go for thermocool instead. Now am totally confused about which to buy as am practically new to the washing machine environment and do not want to make mistake as to which to go for. Dear Nairalanders I seriousl need your help on this cos I really dont want to waste money. I want to be sure am buying peace of mind with the washing machine brand am buying
Re: LG Or Thermocool Toploader Washing Machine--(pls I Need Advice On Which To Buy) by zenith2k9: 11:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
Pls advice me dear nairalanders...I am totally confused as to the brand to buy
Re: LG Or Thermocool Toploader Washing Machine--(pls I Need Advice On Which To Buy) by warrenweste(m): 2:45am On Dec 01, 2013
Go for Lg,u won't regret it
Re: LG Or Thermocool Toploader Washing Machine--(pls I Need Advice On Which To Buy) by Nobody: 5:15am On Dec 01, 2013
zenith2k9: I was finally at the store to get the washing machine but was discouraged from buying LG was told to go for thermocool instead. Now am totally confused about which to buy as am practically new to the washing machine environment and do not want to make mistake as to which to go for. Dear Nairalanders I seriousl need your help on this cos I really dont want to waste money. I want to be sure am buying peace of mind with the washing machine brand am buying
Buy LG 7kg washing washing machine. Its far better than thermocool. I have used both now, am still stuck with my LG. Its awesome. And easily used.
Re: LG Or Thermocool Toploader Washing Machine--(pls I Need Advice On Which To Buy) by zenith2k9: 11:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
Thanks igwemoagbo...so you are assuring me of peace of mind with the LG washing machine? Although I want to go for the 8kg full automatic toploader so it can accommodate thicker clothes and stuffs
Re: LG Or Thermocool Toploader Washing Machine--(pls I Need Advice On Which To Buy) by Blessedalldway: 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
zenith2k9:
dear nairalanders, I seriously need to get a washing machine and LG and thermocool toploaders have been recommended. However because am new with washing machine I need you pieces of advice know which to go for. I DON'T WANT TO THROW AWAY CASH OOOH. Please advice me on the reliable, durable, long lasting, rugged washing machine brand to go for

Hi Zenith2k9, which brand did you finally settle with?
Thanks.
Re: LG Or Thermocool Toploader Washing Machine--(pls I Need Advice On Which To Buy) by Homeyfav: 9:16am On Oct 16, 2019
Re: LG Or Thermocool Toploader Washing Machine--(pls I Need Advice On Which To Buy) by Homeyfav: 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
.,'
Re: LG Or Thermocool Toploader Washing Machine--(pls I Need Advice On Which To Buy) by zenith2k9: 12:56am On Apr 09, 2021
I went for LG and has been serving well ever since.

Blessedalldway:

Hi Zenith2k9, which brand did you finally settle with?
Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Buy & Sell Bitcoins, Converts Gift Cards To Instant Cash In Bank / Brand new JBL Charge 4, Flip5, Xtreme2, Beatspill+ Onyx studio 6 for sale / sold!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.