Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

EXPOSED! The Secret To Aliko Dangote's Wealth [A Must Read]. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXPOSED! The Secret To Aliko Dangote's Wealth [A Must Read]. (2243 Views)

My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos / Meet Aliko Dangote's Daughter, Halima / How To Create Wealth, A Strategy That Can Work For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED! The Secret To Aliko Dangote's Wealth [A Must Read]. by Menaha(m): 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2013
According to Forbes, Aliko Dangote is one of the richest man in the world, infact, the world's richest black man.

He has a multi-billion dollar company(DANGOTE GROUP), a private yacht and jet, a 'paradise-on-earth' house and other luxuries.
But have you ever wondered how he achieved all these?
Many will say he's in politics, yet others will conclude that he's an illuminati (aww!! No offense pls).
But the fact remains that he's none of the above.
Truth be told, he came from a wealthy family. Case settled.
However, he's not the only one from a wealthy family (ofcourse some of us are) but how did he became wealthy beyond what words can say? What's the secret?
Without wasting time, below are the secrets behind his wealth:

#1 He invested WISELY.

#2 He's a RISK TAKER.

#3 He has a good BUSINESS PLAN.

#4 He has IN-DEPT KNOWLEDGE of his business.

#5 He DIVERSIFIED his income.

Additionally, he gave honour to whom honour is due (don't ask me the meaning).

NOW OVER TO YOU. Do you agree with the above secrets? Are there more secrets you would like to add?
I'll love to hear your comments.

......posting with my Nokia c1.....
Re: EXPOSED! The Secret To Aliko Dangote's Wealth [A Must Read]. by Toosure70: 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
you know all these and you still poor. First to comment sha..

4 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! The Secret To Aliko Dangote's Wealth [A Must Read]. by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2013
ADD TO THE ABOVE: HE IS GOD FEARING; HE IS NOT A WOMANISER

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! The Secret To Aliko Dangote's Wealth [A Must Read]. by Sunglow: 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
Re: EXPOSED! The Secret To Aliko Dangote's Wealth [A Must Read]. by emekaanijah(m): 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
hmmm
Re: EXPOSED! The Secret To Aliko Dangote's Wealth [A Must Read]. by Menaha(m): 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
ALMUSTAQIM: ADD TO THE ABOVE: HE IS GOD FEARING; HE IS NOT A WOMANISER

Noted. That's another secret.
Na woman dey kill some of us oo. Abi na lie?
Re: EXPOSED! The Secret To Aliko Dangote's Wealth [A Must Read]. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2013
All the looths of this great country by the former Northern heads of state are hidden in Dangote.

He is a beneficiary of the loot in the government circle.
Re: EXPOSED! The Secret To Aliko Dangote's Wealth [A Must Read]. by dryakson(m): 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
God has already choosing him to be as rich as he is now... No secret. already written

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED! The Secret To Aliko Dangote's Wealth [A Must Read]. by kennybelle: 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
...and he has a strong spiritual backup. I dnt know which though.
Re: EXPOSED! The Secret To Aliko Dangote's Wealth [A Must Read]. by nairamaverick(m): 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2013
ALMUSTAQIM: ADD TO THE ABOVE: HE IS GOD FEARING; HE IS NOT A WOMANISER

yes and he is on his fourth wife
Re: EXPOSED! The Secret To Aliko Dangote's Wealth [A Must Read]. by christaddicted: 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
Toosure70: you know all these and you still poor. First to comment sha..
[color=#006600][quote author=Toosure70]
Buhahahahahaha
Re: EXPOSED! The Secret To Aliko Dangote's Wealth [A Must Read]. by osogwu(m): 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
it is GOD'S infinity mercy and total commitment

(1) (Reply)

I Need Already Build House To Buy Budget Is 1.5m / Does One Need Bank Account To Collect Moneygram? / You Can Make Money Online With Your Smartphone On Lpvforum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.