Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,277 members, 7,954,094 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

PLEASE SIR Seun - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PLEASE SIR Seun (1980 Views)

Hi, Sir Seun. / Sir Michael Negbenebor Kidnapped In Benin “we Have Paid The Ransom"- Daughter. / Apology Letter To Sir Seun From Seniourman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

PLEASE SIR Seun by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
pls sir seun, i was chatting with abu mikey today and he told me about how he was banned from nairaland till november 2023.. abeg oga seun , mikey has really been a great contributor to the site.. pls sir nairaland witout mikey,whooah.. is quite sad... he asked me to help tender this apology letter to you.. cox he himself cant post in any section here...

This is the letter to convey my apology
for breaking the rules and regulations
of nairaland . First of all I should
regret for my behavior and I regret for it
in a very precise manner. The 1 rule not to troll was confirmed by you sir to be broken by me . Am here now
to seek your apology for the mistake I
have done. I promise you I will never
repeat this mistake one more time. And
I request you to unban me for the trolling I have done and give me
one more chance to fight with the
world to prove myself.
Thank you sir,

THIS IS HIS PROFILE..
[url]www.nairaland.com/abu%20mikey[/url]
Re: PLEASE SIR Seun by homesteady(m): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
He just told me so!
Too bad!
Please Seun accept his apology!
Re: PLEASE SIR Seun by borntobegr8t(m): 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
Wetin the guy talk to deserve banning, this fuckin MODs forming god with their pentium 1 computer. tongue

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SIR Seun by cbrass(m): 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Wetin the guy talk to deserve banning, this fuckin MODs forming god with their pentium 1 computer. tongue
ha you want them to barn or ban you??

Pls how do you guys post here, I can't find where to post
Re: PLEASE SIR Seun by NadiaSA1(f): 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
Please release Abu Mikey oga Seun
Re: PLEASE SIR Seun by borntobegr8t(m): 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2013
grin

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE SIR Seun by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2013
Honestly, I've gone against the rules a lot in the past, but I was never banned the way some folks here complain 'bout being banned till 2160. It's not like I am even using some magic potion.
Re: PLEASE SIR Seun by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
Seun hardly bans main accounts for that long. If he banned you for that long, you deserved it. And looking at your logs, you had it coming too.

This isn't the first "I'm sorry and I'll never repeat it again" you're writing. . . You've exhausted enough lifelines.
Re: PLEASE SIR Seun by homesteady(m): 11:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
So in other words, Abu Mikey is dead on NL sad
Re: PLEASE SIR Seun by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
homesteady: So in other words, Abu Mikey is dead on NL sad
Miracles do happen.
Re: PLEASE SIR Seun by Nomski0(f): 11:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
Please free Abu Mr Osewa. sad. Have compassion. sad
Re: PLEASE SIR Seun by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
abu mikey should be given a last chance bro seun... we beg..
Re: PLEASE SIR Seun by Danhumprey: 11:47pm On Nov 24, 2013
sexkillz: Seun hardly bans main accounts for that long. If he banned you for that long, you deserved it. And looking at your logs, you had it coming too.

This isn't the first "I'm sorry and I'll never repeat it again" you're writing. . . You've exhausted enough lifelines.
Please,I take God beg you. Have a kind heart,and help us plead with Oga Seun to release Mikey for us,please. embarassed
Re: PLEASE SIR Seun by Danhumprey: 11:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
Oga Seun,I beg you in the name of God. Please,release Mikey. Give him another chance,please! I would take him on some 'sensitivity training' to curb whatever madness is making him to break the rules!

Please,I beg you,just release him. That won't happen again! sad
Re: PLEASE SIR Seun by Polio: 11:56pm On Nov 24, 2013
Danhumprey: Oga Seun,I beg you in the name of God. Please,release Mikey. Give him another chance,please! I would take him on some 'sensitivity training' to curb whatever madness is making him to break the rules!

Please,I beg you,just release him. That won't happen again! sad

Yo i need folks who can stuff 20k envelopes on the daily ... Looks like you are fu..cking jobless

Bloody launching silly threads here and there clogging up the forum

Did you have to open a thread for the crap you typed above?

Get a life dude, old raggedy as..s!!!
Re: PLEASE SIR Seun by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 25, 2013
Interesting...............cool
Re: PLEASE SIR Seun by FKO1(m): 1:08am On Nov 25, 2013
sexkillz: Seun hardly bans main accounts for that long. If he banned you for that long, you deserved it. And looking at your logs, you had it coming too.

WHEN WILL YOU HAVE A HEART..
Re: PLEASE SIR Seun by Nobody: 1:12am On Nov 25, 2013
F.K.O:
Is that a question or a statement? And on what premise is the statement or question based?

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SIR Seun by hammedkola(m): 2:55am On Nov 25, 2013
You people are funny oh!...so because your account is being banned, you are begging like something special is attached to it when you can simply open a new account.....*hisses*
Re: PLEASE SIR Seun by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 25, 2013
Na wa o.... this thing no hard na..... create new account ni.... r u a learner?
Re: PLEASE SIR Seun by Danhumprey: 8:09am On Nov 25, 2013
Polio:

Yo i need folks who can stuff 20k envelopes on the daily ... Looks like you are fu..cking jobless

Bloody launching silly threads here and there clogging up the forum

Did you have to open a thread for the crap you typed above?

Get a life dude, old raggedy as..s!!!
See the madman is here. cheesy
Re: PLEASE SIR Seun by Zikdik(m): 8:11am On Nov 25, 2013
F.K.O:
Mukky something stole that a long time ago. He is heartless, and consequentially so, lifeless.
Re: PLEASE SIR Seun by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 25, 2013
Hey man, you can open a new account within 2 minutes. Opening a new account is as easy as holding a jar of vaseline.

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE SIR Seun by NadiaSA1(f): 8:19am On Nov 25, 2013
Free Abu angry angry Or else ...
Re: PLEASE SIR Seun by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 25, 2013
2160?eeh eeh.Does it mean Seun's dry bones wud wake Abu's dry bones,saying with a wry voice,"I don unban you,if you like ffcuuck up again" grin

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SIR Seun by Vivly(f): 8:23am On Nov 25, 2013
Please Seun, I saw the alleged posts before it was hidden. It does not warrant a ban na, even if it does, he's sorry. Please unban him.
Re: PLEASE SIR Seun by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 25, 2013
Vivly: Please Seun, I saw the alleged posts before it was hidden. It does not warrant a ban na, even if it does, he's sorry. Please unban him.

thtz true, he only posted lamest idea on a thread where one nairalander was posting about adding a #tag to nairaland..... the guy cursed him out, he replied with a BROS U QUICK VEX OO.. and he was banned...

im also surprised, but please sir seun abu accepts that he was wrong and he begs to be forgiven..
Re: PLEASE SIR Seun by Danhumprey: 8:42am On Nov 25, 2013
Nadia_SA1: Free Abu angry angry Or else ...
Or else you will go on sex-strike,right? lipsrsealed
Re: PLEASE SIR Seun by FoxyFlow(m): 8:47am On Nov 25, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abu Mikey.... Ndo ooo
Re: PLEASE SIR Seun by borntobegr8t(m): 8:50am On Nov 25, 2013
Enough of this shameless pleading

Re: PLEASE SIR Seun by Olugbenger(m): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2013
Seun must unban that guy oh. His presence here on Nl is even more revered than that of some mods.

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE SIR Seun by Seun(m): 9:17am On Nov 25, 2013
homesteady: He just told me so!
Too bad!
Please Seun accept his apology!
The guy goes about the forum insulting everyone.

(1) (2)

Former Governor Buried Mother(see Photos Of The Event) / How Do You Feel When You Get A Letter From Her? (pic) / VIDEO: Enjoying Everyday Life : Faithfulness – Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.