Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Kim Kardashian Looking Fierce As She Joins Kanye On Yeezus Tour(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Looking Fierce As She Joins Kanye On Yeezus Tour(photos) (4502 Views)

Kaffy Looking Fierce In New Photos / Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos / Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Looking Fierce As She Joins Kanye On Yeezus Tour(photos) by missBanks: 11:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
Kim said we shouln't get tired yet, because she's just getting started. The babe effortlessly slayed this sassy look. as they headed to Kanye West's Yeezus show. Oh yea, Kanye looks good too. see more http://onubiyi..co.uk/2013/11/kim-kardashian-looking-fierce-as-she.html

Re: Kim Kardashian Looking Fierce As She Joins Kanye On Yeezus Tour(photos) by KillMoves: 11:52pm On Nov 24, 2013
Lovely Couple.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Looking Fierce As She Joins Kanye On Yeezus Tour(photos) by Caracta(f): 12:08am On Nov 25, 2013
She looks fake.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Looking Fierce As She Joins Kanye On Yeezus Tour(photos) by ichommy(m): 12:14am On Nov 25, 2013
Lovely, like Kim K outfit.
Re: Kim Kardashian Looking Fierce As She Joins Kanye On Yeezus Tour(photos) by hammedkola(m): 2:35am On Nov 25, 2013
I don't see love in these couple, walking ahead of each other, no walking together..

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Looking Fierce As She Joins Kanye On Yeezus Tour(photos) by Akshow: 6:35am On Nov 25, 2013
Caracta: She looks fake.
fake as in?

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Looking Fierce As She Joins Kanye On Yeezus Tour(photos) by Airforce1(m): 6:44am On Nov 25, 2013
@Kim's Legz lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Kim Kardashian Looking Fierce As She Joins Kanye On Yeezus Tour(photos) by Fourcade(m): 6:48am On Nov 25, 2013
She looks like Tonto dike. Scarryyyy! undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Looking Fierce As She Joins Kanye On Yeezus Tour(photos) by flolancracker: 7:11am On Nov 25, 2013
she looks angry undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Looking Fierce As She Joins Kanye On Yeezus Tour(photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 25, 2013
won tunde o.they are at it again.

bad belleism

una no dey taya:/

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Looking Fierce As She Joins Kanye On Yeezus Tour(photos) by mysticgal(f): 7:36am On Nov 25, 2013
me likey the shoe and kanye looks babyishly innocent undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Looking Fierce As She Joins Kanye On Yeezus Tour(photos) by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 25, 2013
its not your place to judge or are you lesbian?

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Looking Fierce As She Joins Kanye On Yeezus Tour(photos) by Caracta(f): 8:13am On Nov 25, 2013
Akshow: fake as in?

The makeup. I've seen her natural and I prefer her that way.
Re: Kim Kardashian Looking Fierce As She Joins Kanye On Yeezus Tour(photos) by Caracta(f): 8:16am On Nov 25, 2013
kulyie: won tunde o.they are at it again.

bad belleism

What is bad belleism there? Next time, just ask questions instead of running your mouth? I love the Kardashians (especially Khloe) and I have seen a better picture of Kim. This picture didn't do enough justice in my opinion.
Re: Kim Kardashian Looking Fierce As She Joins Kanye On Yeezus Tour(photos) by Caracta(f): 8:18am On Nov 25, 2013
blink182: its not your place to judge or are you lesbian?

Isn't it obvious or are you gay?
Re: Kim Kardashian Looking Fierce As She Joins Kanye On Yeezus Tour(photos) by 2sa2: 9:30am On Nov 25, 2013
They are such a beautiful couple, they should get married already.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Looking Fierce As She Joins Kanye On Yeezus Tour(photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 25, 2013
Caracta:
What is bad belleism there? Next time, just ask questions instead of running your mouth? I love the Kardashians (especially Khloe) and I have seen a better picture of Kim. This picture didn't do enough justice in my opinion.
ehen,you sure :p
Re: Kim Kardashian Looking Fierce As She Joins Kanye On Yeezus Tour(photos) by Truckpusher(m): 11:21am On Nov 25, 2013
Omoba! cool

see those legs naa.

only Kanye just dey cross those legs, for what naa? shocked shocked

grin grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Looking Fierce As She Joins Kanye On Yeezus Tour(photos) by Truckpusher(m): 11:31am On Nov 25, 2013
kulyie: won tunde o.they are at it again.

bad belleism

Apart from the fame and money is there anything special about this overrated ashawo? grin

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Looking Fierce As She Joins Kanye On Yeezus Tour(photos) by Lolitua(f): 11:47am On Nov 25, 2013
y d bonin?...na waoo
Re: Kim Kardashian Looking Fierce As She Joins Kanye On Yeezus Tour(photos) by Akshow: 11:55am On Nov 25, 2013
Caracta:

The makeup. I've seen her natural and I prefer her that way.
ok. I think she is ok sha.
Re: Kim Kardashian Looking Fierce As She Joins Kanye On Yeezus Tour(photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
Truckpusher: Apart from the fame and money is there anything special about this overrated ashawo? grin
shes got a body too sexy and a cute face.asides rhat shes a very good buisness woman
Re: Kim Kardashian Looking Fierce As She Joins Kanye On Yeezus Tour(photos) by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
Kim we love uu...but ur shoes and make up are damn fuhgly....she looks like a statue...soo stiff...

But d curves are still beautiful duh!
Re: Kim Kardashian Looking Fierce As She Joins Kanye On Yeezus Tour(photos) by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
Caracta:
yea your right....its only those who don't know kim so well dat think dis is a berra picture of here ....down here is berra shocked

Re: Kim Kardashian Looking Fierce As She Joins Kanye On Yeezus Tour(photos) by Nomski0(f): 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
Kimberly, who's taking care of North. Stay home and run your business and look after your child. Leave Kanye to tour alone. Dont you trust him undecidedundecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Looking Fierce As She Joins Kanye On Yeezus Tour(photos) by Shaakasi(f): 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
kim kiss i want ur shoe
Re: Kim Kardashian Looking Fierce As She Joins Kanye On Yeezus Tour(photos) by Caracta(f): 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
Booty butt chic: yea your right....its only those who don't know kim so well dat think dis is a berra picture of here ....down here is berra shocked

Far better. My point exactly! I just hate it when girls do heavy makeups and make overs that transform them into something worse. Just look at that face.
Re: Kim Kardashian Looking Fierce As She Joins Kanye On Yeezus Tour(photos) by gal10(f): 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
What happened here? this picture doesn't do justice to kim at all! she is looking ! she is better than this na ! guess the heavy make up doesn't work for her. As for kayne lipsrsealed
Re: Kim Kardashian Looking Fierce As She Joins Kanye On Yeezus Tour(photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
kulyie: shes got a body too sexy and a cute face.asides rhat shes a very good buisness woman
Forget it sweetheart.....it's called akamere by the ibos.

but come oh ,why you come just abandon me like that cheesy

i dey para for you and their your cripple boy friend sha! grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Looking Fierce As She Joins Kanye On Yeezus Tour(photos) by chukxie(m): 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
Kanye looked like he was doing catch-up with Kim in front of him. Kim is one fine lady! shocked
Re: Kim Kardashian Looking Fierce As She Joins Kanye On Yeezus Tour(photos) by Dannylux: 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2013
She's just too booty-full. cry
Re: Kim Kardashian Looking Fierce As She Joins Kanye On Yeezus Tour(photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
Erh... I don't have anything reasonable to type.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Hungry??? Check Out The Top 10 Most Popular Dishes In Nigeria / Why Is Linda Ikeji's Banana Island Mansion Up For Sale?? See Photos / Laura Ikeji Shows Off Her Baby Bump Wow!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.