Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

2013 American Music Awards Winners And Red Carpet Pictures - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2013 American Music Awards Winners And Red Carpet Pictures (731 Views)

All The Photos From Music Meets Runway 2014 Red Carpet / Event: 55th Annual Grammy Awards Winners [+ Red Carpet Pictures & Videos] / Jimmy’s Jumpoff Live Red Carpet Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2013 American Music Awards Winners And Red Carpet Pictures by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 25, 2013
The American Music Award was fun and full of excitements... The show hosted by Pitbull with other performances from Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Neyo, and some others... These were the winners of the awards...

1. FAVOURITE POP ROCK ARTIST---------- Justin Timberlake

2. SOUL / RnB FEMALE ARTIST OF THE YEAR------- RIHANNA

3. COUNTRY ALBUM OF THE YEAR--------TAYLOR SWIFT

4. FAVOURITE RAP HIP HOP ALBUM-------- MACKLEMORE and RYAN LEWIS

5. ALTERNATIVE ROCK ARTIST OF THE YEAR----------- IMAGINE DRAGON

6. FAVOURITE LATIN MUSIC ARTIST---------- MARC ANTHONY

7. POP ROCK ALBUM OF THE YEAR ------------ONE DIRECTION.. (Take me home)

8. NEW ARTIST OF THE YEAR AWARD----------- ARIANA GRANDE

9. BEST SELLING DIGITAL ARTIST OF ALL TIME----------- RIHANNA

10. ICON AWARD --------- RIHANNA...(presented by her Mum)

11. SOUL RnB MALE ARTIST OF THE YEAR---------------- JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

12. FAVOURITE COUNTRY FEMALE ARTIST-------- TAYLOR SWIFT

13. SINGLE OF THE YEAR ---------- FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE ft NELLY

14. FAVOURITE SOUL RnB ALBUM-------------JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

15. ELECTRONIC DANCE MUSIC AWARD-----------AVICII

16. FAVOURITE COUNTRY MALE ARTIST---------- LUKE BRYAN

17. POP ROCK BAND GROUP-------------ONE DIRECTION

18. ARTIST OF THE YEAR------------ TAYLOR SWIFT

Link: http://www.wetpaint.com/music/articles/2013-11-24-american-music-awards-winners-list

Re: 2013 American Music Awards Winners And Red Carpet Pictures by ichommy(m): 5:15am On Nov 25, 2013
Wow, so cute.
Re: 2013 American Music Awards Winners And Red Carpet Pictures by Chelcy(f): 5:47am On Nov 25, 2013
Kul......aw dd yu manage tu wake up ds early n post ds @ Op?n plzzz kan yu help me awt in opening a Thread(Ion noe aw tu buh i Badly wantu)...fnx
Re: 2013 American Music Awards Winners And Red Carpet Pictures by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
Chelcy: Kul......aw dd yu manage tu wake up ds early n post ds @ Op?n plzzz kan yu help me awt in opening a Thread(Ion noe aw tu buh i Badly wantu)...fnx
U can message me and we would talk about that privately grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2013 American Music Awards Winners And Red Carpet Pictures by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
Front Page tinz.. Mod
Re: 2013 American Music Awards Winners And Red Carpet Pictures by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
Taylor Swift is looking fine as always kiss
Re: 2013 American Music Awards Winners And Red Carpet Pictures by DopestepTJ(m): 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
How is 'The Heist' better than GKMC and MCHG? This award is a joke.
Re: 2013 American Music Awards Winners And Red Carpet Pictures by RSAMAN(m): 7:01am On Nov 27, 2013
adaobi123: Taylor Swift is looking fine as always kiss

I'd bang her.

(1) (Reply)

Gangnam Style "The 5 Basic Steps" To Dance To The Music / Music Olamide Awon Goons Mi Download / What Are Your Favourite 5 Songs At The Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.