Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

. : : :HAPPY BIRTHDAY To JOAGBAJE: : : . - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / . : : :HAPPY BIRTHDAY To JOAGBAJE: : : . (1508 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me In Advance / Hurray!!! Its My Birthday Again. Happy Birthday To Me:-) / Happy Birthday To Natasha,, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. : : :HAPPY BIRTHDAY To JOAGBAJE: : : . by Kenny4lyfe(m): 5:13am On Nov 25, 2013
What more can I say to a blessed man than to get on my knees and thank God for blessing him! cheesy

Sir,

I thank God for his ever increasing grace (charis) upon you. You are and have remained a blessing to the world!
The creation rejoice because you showed up on the scene; a burning and a shining light, a beacon of hope, a dispenser of eternal verities and an ambassador of Zion!

Oh, how the creation revel and merry at your continued zeal for Christ and His gospel of light, life and love!!!
Words wouldn't express this enough...

**jumps up and shout** Glorrraaaayyyyy!!!!! grin grin

Happy Birthday Dad! grin

1 Like

Re: . : : :HAPPY BIRTHDAY To JOAGBAJE: : : . by Chelcy(f): 5:45am On Nov 25, 2013
Happy bdae.....Wullnp+Ggmub.....doe ion noe yhu
Re: . : : :HAPPY BIRTHDAY To JOAGBAJE: : : . by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 25, 2013
Happy birthday,Mr Agbaje.Long life n prosperity.
Re: . : : :HAPPY BIRTHDAY To JOAGBAJE: : : . by PastorKun(m): 6:47am On Nov 25, 2013
Happy birthday Pastor Ashiwaju Joeseph Agbaje, as some of your victims are already calling you 'daddy' it's about time you open your own 'church' and stop slaving for Oyaks. My prayer for you on this your birthday is that Jesus would touch your life and cause you to repent from your evil ways, scripture twisting and mammon worship.
Re: . : : :HAPPY BIRTHDAY To JOAGBAJE: : : . by Kenny4lyfe(m): 6:57am On Nov 25, 2013
Pastor Kun: Happy birthday Pastor Ashiwaju Joeseph Agbaje, as some of your victims are already calling you 'daddy' it's about time you open your own 'church' and stop slaving for Oyaks. My prayer for you on this your birthday is that Jesus would touch your life and cause you to repent from your evil ways, scripture twisting and mammon worship.

Now I see wisdom in this adage that, "silence is the BEST answer for a lipsrsealed "
Re: . : : :HAPPY BIRTHDAY To JOAGBAJE: : : . by PastorKun(m): 7:52am On Nov 25, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:

Now I see wisdom in this adage that, "silence is the BEST answer for a lipsrsealed "

So why didn't you keep silent and just ignore my post After all it wasn't addressed to you.
Re: . : : :HAPPY BIRTHDAY To JOAGBAJE: : : . by SalC: 8:30am On Nov 25, 2013
Pastor Kun: Happy birthday Pastor Ashiwaju Joeseph Agbaje, as some of your victims are already calling you 'daddy' it's about time you open your own 'church' and stop slaving for Oyaks. My prayer for you on this your birthday is that Jesus would touch your life and cause you to repent from your evil ways, scripture twisting and mammon worship.
Oga do you have any problem with Joagbaje outside Nairaland? This is too harsh to wish someone on his birthday nah.

Btw happy birthday and God's blessings on you @ Joagbaje.
Re: . : : :HAPPY BIRTHDAY To JOAGBAJE: : : . by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 25, 2013
Happy Birthday Joagbaje...

Wishing you many more years and God's blessings!

Nice to know that we share thw same birth day.
Re: . : : :HAPPY BIRTHDAY To JOAGBAJE: : : . by Gombs(m): 9:36am On Nov 25, 2013
Sal C: Oga do you have any problem with Joagbaje outside Nairaland? This is too harsh to wish someone on his birthday nah.

Btw happy birthday and God's blessings on you @ Joagbaje.

I just wonder what's really wrong with Kunle

Happy birthday to a wonderful MOG, who has touched and still touch lives for Christ. Much more Glorious days ahead of you sir. May God's light of countenance continue to shine even brighter than it already is. I thank God daily for works He's wrought by thy hands.

Sir, as you start a new year today, favor and all the goodies of this life shall never elude you, for whatever your hand finds to do shall prosper.

#Gloooooooooooooooray
#BLW Nation
#LightOfTheWorld

I love you too much jooooor!

#Twale

1 Like

Re: . : : :HAPPY BIRTHDAY To JOAGBAJE: : : . by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:42am On Nov 25, 2013
Happy birthday Joe Agbaje!

From an atheist brother...much love
Re: . : : :HAPPY BIRTHDAY To JOAGBAJE: : : . by Gombs(m): 9:45am On Nov 25, 2013
striktlymi: Happy Birthday Joagbaje...

HBD striktlymi... God bless you!

Even more blissful days are ahead of you.

2 Likes

Re: . : : :HAPPY BIRTHDAY To JOAGBAJE: : : . by Kenny4lyfe(m): 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2013

Happy Birthday bro, may the Lord continue to increase you on every side in Jesus' Name! grin grin

1 Like

Re: . : : :HAPPY BIRTHDAY To JOAGBAJE: : : . by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
HBD, Joagbaje. LLNP. cheesy
Re: . : : :HAPPY BIRTHDAY To JOAGBAJE: : : . by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
disturbing trend
Re: . : : :HAPPY BIRTHDAY To JOAGBAJE: : : . by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
should this thread even be in the religion section?

mods should do the needful.
Re: . : : :HAPPY BIRTHDAY To JOAGBAJE: : : . by Joagbaje(m): 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
Thanks to all well wishers.I wish you great day

1 Like

Re: . : : :HAPPY BIRTHDAY To JOAGBAJE: : : . by Joagbaje(m): 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2013

Happy birthday sir

1 Like

Re: . : : :HAPPY BIRTHDAY To JOAGBAJE: : : . by Joagbaje(m): 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
Gombs:

I just wonder what's really wrong with Kunle

What's eating him up is inside of him . It's his frustration. grin
Re: . : : :HAPPY BIRTHDAY To JOAGBAJE: : : . by Joagbaje(m): 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2013

Kunle Oshobi the enemy of the church of christ. I know it's your frustration eating you up . But I pray for you on my birthday that the God of our lord Jesus Christ will open your understanding to truth and I Aldo pray that God will humble all of you who take pleasure in attacking the body of christ .i pray you will be broken by his power. And the church shall say......
Re: . : : :HAPPY BIRTHDAY To JOAGBAJE: : : . by Image123(m): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
Joagbaje:

What's eating him up is inside of him . It's his frustration. grin
Perhaps the devourer smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Happy Birthday.
Re: . : : :HAPPY BIRTHDAY To JOAGBAJE: : : . by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
Image123:

Happy Birthday.

grin grin grin
Re: . : : :HAPPY BIRTHDAY To JOAGBAJE: : : . by nuella2(f): 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
happy birthday sir.

send me cake oooo
Re: . : : :HAPPY BIRTHDAY To JOAGBAJE: : : . by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2013
Happy birthday sir. Been a pleasure and privilege crossing path with you. Your bible insight coupled with experiences accruing from putting the Word in to practice is not only amazing but also a motivation.
On this special day, i wish you more years of fruitfulness and attainment of God's highest purpose for your life.
Happy birthday sir.
Re: . : : :HAPPY BIRTHDAY To JOAGBAJE: : : . by Gombs(m): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
Joagbaje:

Kunle Oshobi the enemy of the church of christ. I know it's your frustration eating you up . But I pray for you on my birthday that the God of our lord Jesus Christ will open your understanding to truth and I Aldo pray that God will humble all of you who take pleasure in attacking the body of christ .i pray you will be broken by his power. And the church shall say ......

AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENN!!!
Re: . : : :HAPPY BIRTHDAY To JOAGBAJE: : : . by Gombs(m): 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
Image123:
Happy Birthday.

grin grin

No doubt
Re: . : : :HAPPY BIRTHDAY To JOAGBAJE: : : . by UyiIredia(m): 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2013
43 years isn't a joke. Remain committed to your convictions is the mark of a good man. Happy birthday and best wishes.
Re: . : : :HAPPY BIRTHDAY To JOAGBAJE: : : . by ichuka(m): 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2013
Happybirth day bro
Re: . : : :HAPPY BIRTHDAY To JOAGBAJE: : : . by Oyinprince(m): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
Hapi bday sir, thank you for making urself available to impact peoples lives. May God enlarge ur coast
Re: . : : :HAPPY BIRTHDAY To JOAGBAJE: : : . by Enigma(m): 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ajodun ayo, okunrin meta! grin
Re: . : : :HAPPY BIRTHDAY To JOAGBAJE: : : . by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
Joagbaje:

Kunle Oshobi the enemy of the church of christ. I know it's your frustration eating you up . But I pray for you on my birthday that the God of our lord Jesus Christ will open your understanding to truth and I Aldo pray that God will humble all of you who take pleasure in attacking the body of christ .i pray you will be broken by his power. And the church shall say......

You mean the other way round as per bolded grin

Happy birthday all the same.
Re: . : : :HAPPY BIRTHDAY To JOAGBAJE: : : . by PastorKun(m): 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
Uncle Joe so how much did you extort from your church members as offer 7 or in your case would it be termed offer 25? grin
Re: . : : :HAPPY BIRTHDAY To JOAGBAJE: : : . by Oyinprince(m): 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
Pastor Kun: Uncle Joe so how much did you extort from your church members as offer 7 or in your case would it be termed offer 25? grin
This Pastor won't stop attacking/mocking people?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Pastor To Own A Hotel? / Lion Vs Anachonda: Who Will Win??! / Couple Dies Trying To Take A Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.