Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

Guys, Pls Give Any Info You Know About Any School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Guys, Pls Give Any Info You Know About Any School (749 Views)

JAMB 2014/2015 Eregistration And Sale Of Form Begins!!! All Info You Need - / Any Info On Federal Poly Kaura-namoda Zamfara Nd List / Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Pls Give Any Info You Know About Any School by sisqology(m): 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2008
Hi guys, please help me, i got 199 in 2008/2009 ume and i chosed lautech and first and second choice, i was forced to change this when i ddnt gt up to 200(lautech's cut off), i bought the change of course form in jamb office and i thought unilorin was going to accept 180 and above as their cutoff but just heard it yestday and saw it here that they require 200. Now please, is there any other school i can change to that will accept 180 or 190 and above and their post ume is still lyk mayb in a month tym because most pple are nw doing their post ume? Pls help.

And do u knw if jamb will let me change my course and skul 4 d 2nd tym?
Re: Guys, Pls Give Any Info You Know About Any School by sisqology(m): 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2008
Hi guys, please help me, i got 199 in 2008/2009 ume and i chosed lautech and first and second choice, i was forced to change this when i ddnt gt up to 200(lautech's cut off), i bought the change of course form in jamb office and i thought unilorin was going to accept 180 and above as their cutoff but just heard it yestday and saw it here that they require 200. Now please, is there any other school i can change to that will accept 180 or 190 and above and their post ume is still lyk mayb in a month tym because most pple are nw doing their post ume? Pls help.

And do u knw if jamb will let me change my course and skul 4 d 2nd tym?
Re: Guys, Pls Give Any Info You Know About Any School by sisqology(m): 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2008
Dnt ignore a brother
Re: Guys, Pls Give Any Info You Know About Any School by lekosoo(m): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2008
DearĀ  sisqology,

I saw your post this evening, I will only advise you to try Uniosun though i dont know their cut off but I think even if you didnot choose them as your first or second choice, they will still allow you to do the post, "if their cut off is below 200.

Another advise is to try register for this year Poly Jamb before it will close, even if you later didnot get into the University, the polytechnic will be your alternative and it is going to help and be focus.

Donot be discourage that Polytechnic is not good but think of your future and it start somewhere.

Thanks and take care, please always remember to show love to someone every day.

One Luve broda
Re: Guys, Pls Give Any Info You Know About Any School by sisqology(m): 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2008
Guess the new uni osun uni, and asides pce is closed. Thanks bro
Re: Guys, Pls Give Any Info You Know About Any School by sisqology(m): 3:20am On Jul 22, 2008
Na wa o

(1) (Reply)

closed / Abia State University / Sociology Student's Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.