Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Why You Are Failing Your Exams. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why You Are Failing Your Exams. (656 Views)

Tricks On How To Read And Pass Your Exams Waec,neco,jamb..etc / When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) / How To Pass Your Exams-by Tayo Demola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Are Failing Your Exams. by richylook: 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2008
Exams are a serious headache to students especially external exams like WAEC,JAMB,NECO. Every year thousands of candidate write these exams ,more than half of them fail, about a quarter are able to get 5 credits while only a tiny fraction of students are able to do very well. In this thread we will be looking at tips on how to write exams with a success rate of close to 100% without frying your brains.
Re: Why You Are Failing Your Exams. by Okijajuju1(m): 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2008
Kids and exams!!

How do you pass if you do not read and understand what you have read??
Re: Why You Are Failing Your Exams. by richylook: 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2008
The problems about passing exams is beyond reading and understanding, although this is also part of it. But the main problem is that our teens are programmed to fail.From the begining they view this examination bodies as giants they can't defeat, once you are programmed for failure like this there is no way you can pass. you need to first remove this mental road block before you move on to the preparation proper
Re: Why You Are Failing Your Exams. by iice(f): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2008
Okija_juju:

Kids and exams!!

How do you pass if you do not read and understand what you have read??

I agree. Even more, teachers who are of no help to the students. My math teacher was good at this. We'd be like, 'Sir, we don't understand!'. He will say 'Don't worry, you will understand on the judgment day'. I wonder how i passed that subject sef undecided

(1) (Reply)

Unijos Prospective Student, How Was Pume. / This Lasu Scenario. / Advice To People Who Failed their Post Ume Screening Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.