Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) (24960 Views)

Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) / Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] / Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
Thank u for being logical.nigerians hypocrisy makes me sick undecided undecided
rudedough:

Thank you for your reference but I'm an MSc student in Medicine.

I am not a religious fanatic like you who would rather have a child even though you don't have a job than terminate it.

Dilation and curettage is a simple surgical removal procedure, it does not make you look bad, you have not killed anyone and you cannot be charged for taking something out of your own body.

The world is over populated already, there's financial crisis everywhere in the world. People are cutting corners to make end meet yet Nigerians wants every pregnant woman to give birth.

When will Nigerians be civilised? When will you all leave these religious judgemental "holier than thou" lifestyle?

Look all around you, see children hungry, suffering, how nice of you to bring an innocent child into this world to share in your sufferings and misery.

I'm trying too hard not to be pissed. Please don't quote me again, I didn't beg for anyone's opinion. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by quivah(f): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
oliidell:
If u had stopped here, u'd hav made complete sense
yeah! The rest wouldnt make sense to people who cant think beyond the circle.. i gedditsmiley
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
andyanders:

May the womb that dropped this baby NEVER know peace all days of her life in Jesus name Amen.
while cursing i hope you have not aborted,encouraged abortion or in case you are a man,impregnated a girl and fled
if so,and youre cursing like this little do you know it will bounce back at you.be mindful of your utterances
undecided undecided
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
rudedough:

grin grin You're entitled to your own opinion and I respect that.

A black man's mentality sucks.
i am telling you

fiakwwwwwwaaaaaa
double ,conflicting standards everywhere.if a woman is sexually active.shes a cheap skank,if a man does d same hes a big boy.as long as all this stewpeed mentality exists,we'll keep seeing stuffs like this and hypocritical nigerians will continue cursing endlessly
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by radiance26(f): 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
Its wickedness
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by ugoezeik(m): 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
obalolaunited: some people are wicked than boko haram suffocating an innocent baby till death is a painful death...wont be suprised if the mother is one of those girls on nairaland claiming virgin God is watching you 3D what goes around will surely comes around

hahahahahaha y did U say is my babes on nl dat can do such a wonderful did. Bro pls my nl gals r saints ooooooo
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by OKUCHI11(m): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
omanifrank: which 2nd
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by hairbraiding: 1:56am On Nov 26, 2013
So sad. Imagine the agony of even attempting this in the first case. From the thought process to actually doing it. Sad cry cry cry R.I.P baby

http://www.hairbraidingnetwork.com/video
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by SirCee: 6:08am On Nov 26, 2013
What offence has this poor innocent boy commited. This is killing Jesus Christ the second time. Surely the offender must be punished whether she likes it or not.
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by YankeeJoe(m): 6:18am On Nov 26, 2013
[quote author=Okiki_Oluwa]Such a cute baby

why is it dat only after a person must ve died, some Nigerians like ya, come up wit compliments like 'cute,' 'handsome,'' person etc? Wil dat in any way reverse d situation? Make una change dat foolish mentality o
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by YankeeJoe(m): 6:23am On Nov 26, 2013
bode15: What is a plastic bag.How does it look like?

Also,is it okay to use RIP to a baby

foolish questions
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by YankeeJoe(m): 6:26am On Nov 26, 2013
Some wicked women at it again! Worst of it all, ds might be coming frm some of those hypocrites among gals dat fondly claim decency b4 d eyes of all men (men & women alike) jus 2 appear righteous... Sad one i tel u
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by jmoore(m): 6:41am On Nov 26, 2013
rudedough:

I am not a religious fanatic like you who would rather have a child even though you don't have a job than terminate it.

[s]Dilation and curettage is a simple surgical removal procedure, it does not make you look bad, you have not killed anyone and you cannot be charged for taking something out of your own body.

The world is over populated already, there's financial crisis everywhere in the world. People are cutting corners to make end meet yet Nigerians wants every pregnant woman to give birth.

When will Nigerians be civilised? When will you all leave these religious judgemental "holier than thou" lifestyle? [/s]

Look all around you, see children hungry, suffering, how nice of you to bring an innocent child into this world to share in your sufferings and misery.

I'm trying too hard not to be pissed. Please don't quote me again, I didn't beg for anyone's opinion. Thanks
Don't quote me if you don't want to be quoted.
The last time I checked you quoted me first.
Anti-abortion is in USA, Russia etc. They are not civilized? smh
Why not reduce the population of the world by killing the poor with your own hands? smh
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 26, 2013
jmoore:
Don't quote me if you don't want to be quoted.
The last time I checked you quoted me first.
Anti-abortion is in USA, Russia etc. They are not civilized? smh
Why not reduce the population of the world by killing the poor with your own hands? smh

[b]I think i'll like to quote you just one last time.

The Anti-abortion law was passed in 1997, previously it was legal in 20 states. Nigerians mostly are always quick to compare America standards.

Now let's compare the benefit of an unwanted child in America and Nigeria.

AMERICA:

* America has a GDP per capita of about $50,000.

* The parent and child has Social security, even if she's unemployed the Govt. Takes care of her and the baby.

* And if she fails to provide the child's basic needs, the Government takes full possession of the child, and put him/her in Foster care.

* The Minor has access to free Health care.

* Free education from pre-school to high school and can also get a loan if he/she wishes to go to college.

* Conducive environment surrounded by civilised people who do not consider taxi driving or farming as a degrading job.

* Security of life and property.

... The list goes on and you can edit and add yours.

NIGERIA:

What does Nigeria offer an unwanted child?

* Insecurity

* Suffering

* Hunger

* No education cos Fashola must see Tax-Clearance before your child gets admitted even if you're unemployed.

*Extreme whether condition with no climate control even in schools, buses, shopping malls.

* No power

* No water

* Dirty environment

* Sub-Standard houses (The Project) they call porch houses like the ones at Banana Island.

* No health care

* Surrounded by angry, hungry and frustrated people in the street.

* Brutal parents whose idea of discipline is by striking you with the rod.

* Dilapidated educational facilities.

* Surrounded by Religious fanatics and tribalists who impede your scope of critical thinking with silly ideas like Fashion is a sin and wearing rubber thread on your hair can lead you to hell fire.

...The list goes on, kindly edit and add yours.

Think with your head bro, think!! And desist from your religious sentiments. D&C is far-far better than bringing an innocent child into this world to suffer. That's sheer wickedness.

No sane person would give birth to an unwanted child in Nigeria. None!
[/b]
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Aliozorblog(m): 8:20am On Nov 26, 2013
the baby is now by the right hand side of the creator. for the mother,hmm angry
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by jmoore(m): 8:41am On Nov 26, 2013
rudedough:

..........................Think with your head bro, think!! And desist from your religious sentiments. D&C is far-far better than bringing an innocent child into this world to suffer. That's sheer wickedness.

No sane person would give birth to an unwanted child in Nigeria. None!
If they don't want the child why cant they use protection.
Abortion is wickedness!!
Take your gun and start killing the poor. That will be a good way to eradicate poverty. smh

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by haibe(m): 9:00am On Nov 26, 2013
andyanders:

May the womb that dropped this baby NEVER know peace all days of her life in Jesus name Amen.

ode!! what kind of prayer is this one didn't the Jesus you are praying to condemn an eye for an eye

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by haibe(m): 9:05am On Nov 26, 2013
rudedough:

Dilation and curettage is a simple surgical removal procedure, it does not make you look bad, you have not killed anyone and you cannot be charged for taking something out of your own body.

When will Nigerians be civilised? When will you all leave these religious judgemental "holier than thou" lifestyle?

shut up jare, abortion is murder, simple. .nothing like holier than thou here, why should a child be killed in her mother's womb simply because Nigeria is overpopulated? you are very dull, I wish you were aborted.
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 26, 2013
jmoore:
If they don't want the child why cant they use protection.
Abortion is wickedness!!
Take your gun and start killing the poor. That will be a good way to eradicate poverty. smh

Maybe they made a mistake, but does that mean "they should be punished with the burden of a Child"?

Does that justify that an innocent child will be coming into the world to suffer for the mistake of his/her parents?

Can you listen to yourself? How do you guys think?

I know Nigerians don't donate blood freely, they get paid for it grin. But if you have ever donated blood, there's no difference between taking out blood from your body, and dilation and curettage surgical procedures. Only that this time it's coming from the cervix.

Can you guys not reason without religious sentiments and take appropriate action for the greater good?

Woo oga mi. You're entitled to your own opinion and I respect that. Goodluck.
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 26, 2013
haibe:

ode!! what kind of prayer is this one didn't the Jesus you are praying to condemn an eye for an eye

The God he prays to even murdered 25,000,000+ people. But that's not murder to Christians.
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 26, 2013
haibe:

shut up jare, abortion is murder, simple. .nothing like holier than thou here, why should a child be killed in her mother's womb simply because Nigeria is overpopulated? you are very dull, I wish you were aborted.

grin grin Easy bro. You're just the kind of neighbour I've been looking for. Just the right spec I'll want for my children.

Arrogant, Grumpy, frustrated but very friendly.

Hope to meet you soon in Nigeria.
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:05am On Nov 26, 2013
YankeeJoe: .
shut up.
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by mondi2: 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
What others are begging baba God to give them, is what this person got and threw it away. May God have mercy on her where she is.
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by akubudejud(m): 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
mrphysics: when u tell ladies to close dia vagina till marriage they will nt hear. so d moda of dis will close her eyes and pray to God? well God in his infinite mercy WILL FORGIVE. bt d blood of d child will continuE TO SPEAK JUST LIKE DAT OF ABEL.

Although we are not to judge anybody because we ourselves are more guilty but...fornicators,abortion,pre or extra marital affairs and even rape is not a good reason for killing of an innocent soul...sincerely speaking the mother may repent and even regret the act but she and the father IF and only IF he has hand in it will pay for it one day..The truth is that the baby is gone for good...GOD BLESS MY MOTHER FOR NOT DOING THE SAME..!!
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by akubudejud(m): 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
rudedough:

..please gentleman or Doctor to be ..I want you to know that the knowledge given to you by God should not be used to sin against Him your comments or statement will be quoted if you like it or not, the truth is that been a medical student or Doctor in the making is enough to keep you quite indeed in a situation so sensitive like this you will not be the first and never will you be the last and besides what give you the authority that your comments is supreme been a medical student?,..in fact no reason(s) no matter how logical you may put it will justify abortion,termination or depopulation using medicine, that civilized or the western world is doing anything doesn't make it right..we are all guilty but striving to be Holy and better by doing things right at all times been a doctor or student doctor is not enough to lecture Morals..

Doctors are all around the corners using the profession to cover up doing abortions making filthy money destroying soul which they will indeed share from the outcome of the evil act one day if they refuse to repent...if you don't Know life began at conception forget about the lies you medical people are parading terminating it at any stage is murder period and you will be judge for it except you repent..Abstinence from Pre and extra marital affair is just the key word you should endeavour to educate your patient with rather than defending sin , if you don't want a child don't bring forth the child they are not to suffer because there are crisis and suffering in the world are you their the creator? If the same is done to you will you be a medical personal today?

..really, I am not trying to attack your person but I felt disappointed hearing this from some one like you..I grow up in the midst of Doctors My Dad, Brother ,Pastors and myself a laboratory Technologist live and work with more experience Doctors they will not speak like this but think more like a Doctor and not a Killer...PLEASE STOP SINNING AGAINST GOD WITH THE SO CALLED KNOWLEDGE WE ACQUIRES AND LET US BE CAREFUL BECAUSE GOD IS WATCHING..!

2 Likes

Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
akubudejud:

..please gentleman or Doctor to be ..I want you to know that the knowledge given to you by God should not be used to sin against Him your comments or statement will be quoted if you like it or not, the truth is that been a medical student or Doctor in the making is enough to keep you quite indeed in a situation so sensitive like this you will not be the first and never will you be the last and besides what give you the authority that your comments is supreme been a medical student?,..in fact no reason(s) no matter how logical you may put it will justify abortion,termination or depopulation using medicine, that civilized or the western world is doing anything doesn't make it right..we are all guilty but striving to be Holy and better by doing things right at all times been a doctor or student doctor is not enough to lecture Morals..

Doctors are all around the corners using the profession to cover up doing abortions making filthy money destroying soul which they will indeed share from the outcome of the evil act one day if they refuse to repent...if you don't Know life began at conception forget about the lies you medical people are parading terminating it at any stage is murder period and you will be judge for it except you repent..Abstinence from Pre and extra marital affair is just the key word you should endeavour to educate your patient with rather than defending sin , if you don't want a child don't bring forth the child they are not to suffer because there are crisis and suffering in the world are you their the creator? If the same is done to you will you be a medical personal today?

..really, I am not trying to attack your person but I felt disappointed hearing this from some one like you..I grow up in the midst of Doctors My Dad, Brother ,Pastors and myself a laboratory Technologist live and work with more experience Doctors they will not speak like this but think more like a Doctor and not a Killer...PLEASE STOP SINNING AGAINST GOD WITH THE SO CALLED KNOWLEDGE WE ACQUIRES AND LET US BE CAREFUL BECAUSE GOD IS WATCHING..!

[b]I get your "moral / religious message" and I try as much to respect other people's religion but I get very defensive when Christians try to impose their religion on me. 

The next time you speak to your God, please do me a favour and ask help him to sit his a$$ down somewhere. He's as criminal as Allah, Sango, Amadioha, Ogun, Okija juju and the rest of his imaginary friends.

Nigerians love God so much, they pay tithes, offerings, sow seed, pay thanksgiving, contribute to the building of God's church, buy chickens at inflated prices in the name of Church harvest, even pay money when they die to be given a christian burial. 

Yet they live in abject poverty in a f@*ked up country. So much for God's loving kindness right? A God who claims he gives riches but still demands a 10% tax on ordinary people.

Common sense should tell Nigerians that there is no God. **No Bible Verses Please, Thanks**

I never talked about depopulation, I said and I quote "the world is over populated already yet Nigerians want every pregnant woman to give birth".

You Christians know how to exaggerate things to garner sympathy. I've never seen any propagandists who does it better than Christians.

Who told you that the fetus is a human being? Is a caterpillar a butterfly? 

Egg - Caterpillar - Pupa - Butterfly.

If you don't want a butterfly, terminate the caterpillar, you did not kill a butterfly. It's that logical and simple.

A fetus is not a child, it is in its developmental stage of becoming a child. If you don't want a Child, terminate the development process.

Would you rather bring an innocent child into this world to suffer than terminate the process of a fetus becoming a child?

No child has to suffer for the mistake of his parents.
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by akubudejud(m): 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
rudedough:

[b]I get your "moral / religious message" and I try as much to respect other people's religion but I get very defensive when Christians try to impose their religion on me. 

The next time you speak to your God, please do me a favour and ask help him to sit his a$$ down somewhere. He's as criminal as Allah, Sango, Amadioha, Ogun, Okija juju and the rest of his imaginary friends.

Nigerians love God so much, they pay tithes, offerings, sow seed, pay thanksgiving, contribute to the building of God's church, buy chickens at inflated prices in the name of Church harvest, even pay money when they die to be given a christian burial. 

Yet they live in abject poverty in a f@*ked up country. So much for God's loving kindness right? A God who claims he gives riches but still demands a 10% tax on ordinary people.

Common sense should tell Nigerians that there is no God. **No Bible Verses Please, Thanks**

I never talked about depopulation, I said and I quote "the world is over populated already yet Nigerians want every pregnant woman to give birth".

You Christians know how to exaggerate things to garner sympathy. I've never seen any propagandists who does it better than Christians.

Who told you that the fetus is a human being? Is a caterpillar a butterfly? 

Egg - Caterpillar - Pupa - Butterfly.

If you don't want a butterfly, terminate the caterpillar, you did not kill a butterfly. It's that logical and simple.

A fetus is not a child, it is in its developmental stage of becoming a child. If you don't want a Child, terminate the development process.

Would you rather bring an innocent child into this world to suffer than terminate the process of a fetus becoming a child?

No child has to suffer for the mistake of his parents.
[/b]

...hmmmm..! I can now understand the PERSON talking...IF you believe there is no God..wisdom demand I should stop further discussion with you because it is of no use..be blessed..!
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 27, 2013
akubudejud:

...hmmmm..! I can now understand the PERSON talking...IF you believe there is no God..wisdom demand I should stop further discussion with you because it is of no use..be blessed..!

[b]Yes I'm an atheist and I hope Christians should learn to respect other people's religion and stop going to other people's houses threatening them with "hell fire", thereby forcing them to give up on what they believe in to follow Jesus. That's uncivilised and undemocratic. 

We're talking about abortion, not about religion or sins. There's no point being obscure.

I believe in the right to choose. But even more, I don't believe in the "right to live." 

We all die. You could be 99, in a retirement home. A middle aged man from a heart attack. A teenager who over-dosed. A child killed in a car accident. Or even a fetus still in the womb.

Many pro-lifers / religious fanatics like yourself see themselves as saviours, saving lives and stopping death. But you are only thinking of the moment, not the long-term. 

Are you also enforcing a good life for these children? Or just forcing your choices on another, regardless of consequences.

People should learn to think long term and not momentarily. Thanks
[/b].
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by akubudejud(m): 10:01am On Nov 27, 2013
rudedough:

[b]Yes I'm an atheist and I hope Christians should learn to respect other people's religion and stop going to other people's houses threatening them with "hell fire", thereby forcing them to give up on what they believe in to follow Jesus. That's uncivilised and undemocratic. 

We're talking about abortion, not about religion or sins. There's no point being obscure.

I believe in the right to choose. But even more, I don't believe in the "right to live." 

We all die. You could be 99, in a retirement home. A middle aged man from a heart attack. A teenager who over-dosed. A child killed in a car accident. Or even a fetus still in the womb.

Many pro-lifers / religious fanatics like yourself see themselves as saviours, saving lives and stopping death. But you are only thinking of the moment, not the long-term. 

Are you also enforcing a good life for these children? Or just forcing your choices on another, regardless of consequences.

People should learn to think long term and not momentarily. Thanks
[/b].

...Well I never expected your reply because I want this discussion to just end..now PERSONALLY, I have not met you before but I believe there is always a first day or time and irrespective of your believe we all have one power embedded in us that is the power of choice..the choice to do good or bad, accept life or death and so on and so forth every man have just one life to live here on earth and your final destination when you die will depend solely on your choice and decisions.

However,..let me intimate you with a story (testimony) of an atheist called Howard Storm (real name), who never believe in the true God the creator of Heaven and Earth he had felt that his successes and academic achievement could only be attributed to handwork and just luck he was recording successes all through life and attributing everything to nature and his wisdom now, he was faced with the storm of dying in the hospital without any help in sight and without any hope of making it to eternity, His words goes thus:

“I was a 38 year old college professor, teaching art. I had taken my students along with my wife around Europe. We had just done a 3 week tour, and this was the next to the last day. While we were in Paris, at 11:00 am, I had a perforation of my stomach. When this happened it was the most acute pain I had ever experienced in my life, and it just dropped me right down on the ground. So I was twisting, screaming, moaning, kicking and yelling around on the floor, and my wife called the emergency service.
A doctor came and got an ambulance because he knew what was wrong. The ambulance took me 8 miles across town to a public hospital. I was then taken into the emergency room and examined by 2 more doctors, who knew exactly what was wrong with me. Then I went into surgery.
But because there was no surgeon available, I was just parked there to wait. So I lay there for 8 to 10 hours in that hospital with no medication, no examination, and no attention what-so-ever, waiting for a surgeon to come and give me a critical operation.
Now it 8:30 at night and a nurse came in and told me that they were very sorry that they could not get a doctor for me and that they would get one the next day. When she said that, I knew it was over for me, I knew I was dead. The only thing keeping me alive was that I didn’t want to die. I knew I was an atheist, a non-believer, a person who lived for their own gratification.
Next to the pain, dying was the worst thing that could happen to me because it was the end of life, and there was no more, nothing else. But when she told me that no surgeon was available until the next day, the idea of trying to exist for another minute or another hour with this pain was not worth it anymore. I had been hanging on in the hopes that they would get a doctor and do the surgery, open me up and fix the problem. But when they said they could not get a doctor, I said to my wife that is was time for us to say good bye because I’m going to die now...
I found myself somewhere I could not describe now...I heard my voice, not someone’s voice or the voice of God, it was my voice, but I didn't speak it. Maybe it was my conscious, I don’t know, but I distinctly heard it say, “Pray to God!” So I thought to myself, “I don’t believe in God.” I was thinking, “even if I could pray, I don’t know how to pray anymore.”
...So I call up into the darkness, “Jesus, please save me!” and He came. First there was a tiny little spec of light in the darkness, very rapidly it got brighter. The light became so bring that in the physical world it would have consumed me. It would have fried me to a crisp. But it was not hot or dangerous there. He was in this light and he reached down and gently started to pick me up.
...That is like a dying man. Strange thing about this experience is the memory hasn't dull at all. It is real tense and I don’t know it stays tense. I believe one of the reasons that God gives me this experience is that I would have the opportunity to share it with someone. I don’t know who and I never know who. But I would have the opportunity to share it with somebody so it could be a help to them’’.....

A terrible experience for him you may say.., but it is meant to teach and to save Howard Storm who without the experience may have end up in Hell and he was rescue from the terrible storm of eternal damnation of not knowing Christ. He is working out a perfect plan for you too that have eternal rewards. You usually won’t understand the reason for all this discussion because there is a purpose for everything in life . Jesus is the truth and the Way accept Him today because tomorrow may be too late...!He will not forsake you!
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 27, 2013
akubudejud:

...Well I never expected your reply because I want this discussion to just end..now PERSONALLY, I have not met you before but I believe there is always a first day or time and irrespective of your believe we all have one power embedded in us that is the power of choice..the choice to do good or bad, accept life or death and so on and so forth every man have just one life to live here on earth and your final destination when you die will depend solely on your choice and decisions.

However,..let me intimate you with a story (testimony) of an atheist called Howard Storm (real name), who never believe in the true God the creator of Heaven and Earth he had felt that his successes and academic achievement could only be attributed to handwork and just luck he was recording successes all through life and attributing everything to nature and his wisdom now, he was faced with the storm of dying in the hospital without any help in site and without any hope of making it to eternity, His words goes thus:

“I was a 38 year old college professor, teaching art. I had taken my students along with my wife around Europe. We had just done a 3 week tour, and this was the next to the last day. While we were in Paris, at 11:00 am, I had a perforation of my stomach. When this happened it was the most acute pain I had ever experienced in my life, and it just dropped me right down on the ground. So I was twisting, screaming, moaning, kicking and yelling around on the floor, and my wife called the emergency service.
A doctor came and got an ambulance because he knew what was wrong. The ambulance took me 8 miles across town to a public hospital. I was then taken into the emergency room and examined by 2 more doctors, who knew exactly what was wrong with me. Then I went into surgery.
But because there was no surgeon available, I was just parked there to wait. So I lay there for 8 to 10 hours in that hospital with no medication, no examination, and no attention what-so-ever, waiting for a surgeon to come and give me a critical operation.
Now it 8:30 at night and a nurse came in and told me that they were very sorry that they could not get a doctor for me and that they would get one the next day. When she said that, I knew it was over for me, I knew I was dead. The only thing keeping me alive was that I didn’t want to die. I knew I was an atheist, a non-believer, a person who lived for their own gratification.
Next to the pain, dying was the worst thing that could happen to me because it was the end of life, and there was no more, nothing else. But when she told me that no surgeon was available until the next day, the idea of trying to exist for another minute or another hour with this pain was not worth it anymore. I had been hanging on in the hopes that they would get a doctor and do the surgery, open me up and fix the problem. But when they said they could not get a doctor, I said to my wife that is was time for us to say good bye because I’m going to die now...
I found myself somewhere I could not describe now...I heard my voice, not someone’s voice or the voice of God, it was my voice, but I didn't speak it. Maybe it was my conscious, I don’t know, but I distinctly heard it say, “Pray to God!” So I thought to myself, “I don’t believe in God.” I was thinking, “even if I could pray, I don’t know how to pray anymore.”
...So I call up into the darkness, “Jesus, please save me!” and He came. First there was a tiny little spec of light in the darkness, very rapidly it got brighter. The light became so bring that in the physical world it would have consumed me. It would have fried me to a crisp. But it was not hot or dangerous there. He was in this light and he reached down and gently started to pick me up.
...That is like a dying man. Strange thing about this experience is the memory hasn't dull at all. It is real tense and I don’t know it stays tense. I believe one of the reasons that God gives me this experience is that I would have the opportunity to share it with someone. I don’t know who and I never know who. But I would have the opportunity to share it with somebody so it could be a help to them’’.....

A terrible experience for him you may say.., but it is meant to teach and to save Howard Storm who without the storm may have end up in Hell and he was rescue from the terrible storm of eternal damnation of not knowing Christ. He is working out a perfect plan for you too that have eternal rewards. You usually won’t understand the reason for all this discussion because there is a purpose for everything in life . Jesus is the truth and the Way accept Him today...!He will not forsake you!

[b]I appreciate your inspiration to share with me the testimony of Howard Storm but this is not the right thread to "preach" about Christ. I have read your bible from the 1st chapter to the last and I can assure you that I know a lot more than you do about your bible and religion.

Howard Storm's story seems very popular among you Christians these days, but you'll be very naive to believe anything written by an art professor who's trying to make ends meet in this time of crisis.

Did Howard Storm write a book about this story? YES

Did he sell it? YES

Was he rich when he wrote his book? NO

Is he rich now? Hell Yes!! grin grin

Does he still lecture at Northern Kentucky University? Hell No!!

Did he open his own Church after? YES

Does he collect tithe and offerings? YES

Does he get paid to attend seminars just to share his stories? YES

Wake up from your sleep and smell the coffee. Learn to ask questions or demand proof before you believe anything. It'll help you survive in our time.

Shakespeare has better stories to tell than Howard Storm. He was no Atheist, he did what a man got to do. Times are hard my friend, desperate times calls for desperate measures.
[/b]
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by akubudejud(m): 11:25am On Nov 27, 2013
rudedough:

[b]I appreciate your inspiration to share with me the testimony of Howard Storm but this is not the right thread to "preach" about Christ. I have read your bible from the 1st chapter to the last and I can assure you that I know a lot more than you do about your bible and religion.

Howard Storm's story seems very popular among you Christians these days, but you'll be very naive to believe anything written by an art professor who's trying to make ends meet in this time of crisis.

Did Howard Storm write a book about this story? YES

Did he sell it? YES

Was he rich when he wrote his book? NO

Is he rich now? Hell Yes!! grin grin

Does he still lecture at Northern Kentucky University? Hell No!!

Did he open his own Church after? YES

Does he collect tithe and offerings? YES

Does he get paid to attend seminars just to share his stories? YES

Wake up from your sleep and smell the coffee. Learn to ask questions or demand proof before you believe anything. It'll help you survive in our time.

Shakespeare has better stories to tell than Howard Storm. He was no Atheist, he did what a man got to do. Times are hard my friend, desperate times calls for desperate measures.
[/b]

..Like I said earlier, I am really not moved by your comments because I feel delighted and happy reading and charting with someone like you it make me understand the word of God the more in a practical way and I should let you know that it doesn't really matter how this Discussion started or ended who said this or wrote that or which medium will this kind of discussion be said but the simple truth is that there is always a purpose for everything in life..the Truth will always remain the Truth..the Devil who also understood the Bible from the first chapter to the last chapter knows the Truth that is why he will always fight it,..and will let people not to understand the Truth so that they wouldn't be free...everything under the sun including you and I and which ever power you believe in is created by God Col 1:16 ... says For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

John 8:32 says ...And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.... one day in the cause of time you will remember this interaction or let me say this word of wisdom coming to you through this medium for good...remain blessed and safe guard your soul by accepting Christ today....bye.
Re: Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 27, 2013
akubudejud:

..Like I said earlier, I am really not moved by your comments because I feel delighted and happy reading and charting with someone like you it make me understand the word of God the more in a practical way and I should let you know that it doesn't really matter how this Discussion started or ended who said this or wrote that or which medium will this kind of discussion be said but the simple truth is that there is always a purpose for everything in life..the Truth will always remain the Truth..the Devil who also understood the Bible from the first chapter to the last chapter knows the Truth that is why he will always fight it,..and will let people not to understand the Truth so that they wouldn't be free...everything under the sun including you and I and which ever power you believe in is created by God Col 1:16 ... says For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

John 8:32 says ...And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.... one day in the cause of time you will remember this interaction or let me say this word of wisdom coming to you through this medium for good...remain blessed and safe guard your soul by accepting Christ today....bye.

Stick to the topic or STFU. And take your religious comments to the religion section.

And by the way your God killed 25,000,000+ people while the Devil killed only 10 according to your bible. However, the 10 people the Devil killed was authorised by God and he was present as a spectator.

Now who's evil among them both?

Like I said, I know a lot more than Christians do about their bible and religion. Peace!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50-Year-Old Man Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl To Death In Katsina (Photo) / Motorcycle Thief Burnt By Mob In Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.