Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Testimony Thread: Share Your Testimonies Here. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony Thread: Share Your Testimonies Here. (423 Views)

Share Your Testimonies Here / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka / What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testimony Thread: Share Your Testimonies Here. by shortgun(m): 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I am moved to open this thread to give us a chance to share with Nairalanders what the Lord has done for us, our friends, family e.t.c
This will also serve as a source of encouragement for Brothers and Sisters who are believing God for one breakthrough or the other, it will strengthen our faiths and encourage those who say that there is no God to see his wonderful miracles in our different lives.
NO TESTIMONY IS TOO SMALL NOR TOO BIG

let me start with myself.

I've been believing God for contract from a Govt. agency, there were alot of people who were bidding for the same job.
You will become very intimidated if you see d volume of their company profiles and list of jobs they had executed in the past, they had connections with the top men of the Agency; even the class of cars they drive will make you know that these men are beyond your league.

I have no one in that Agency, My profile is just about 5 or 6 pages.
My company is just newly registered,no task clearance, no TIN number, no ETF. So many things were against me, I even lost hope at some point and i went to my pastor, he told me that d Bible said that 'its not of him that willeth nor of him that runneth but of God that showeth Mercy'
He told me thatThe race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favor to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. [Ecclesiaste -9:11
he told me that i should cry unto God on the Alter and tell him that i dont have anyone but him, he said i should call unto God like that blind man in the Bible who called unto Christ and he had mercy on him.

To cut d story short, The agency did PRE-QUALIFICATION, so many companies were dISQUALIFIED but my company passed, they did financial bidding and my company came out as the winner.
I won without GIVING a dime to anybody, without having the necessary qualifications; this can only be a miracle from GOD who answered my prayers.

PRIASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE LORD.
Re: Testimony Thread: Share Your Testimonies Here. by Adeoba10(m): 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
Thank God 4 ya life, buh no b xay na ur pastor xabi pass sha, bcus odaz alxo geh pastors n na d xame tin wey ur pastor 4low u yarn na im tell dem. God z Good.
.First to shhhhhhh!
Re: Testimony Thread: Share Your Testimonies Here. by shortgun(m): 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2013
Adeoba10: Thank God 4 ya life, buh no b xay na ur pastor xabi pass sha, bcus odaz alxo geh pastors n na d xame tin wey ur pastor 4low u yarn na im tell dem. God z Good.
.First to shhhhhhh!
Thanks for your comment. I never gave credit to my pastor, I thank God for using him to strenthen my faith.
All thanks, glory honour, adoration to Oga Jesus, he makes the impossible possible.

(1) (Reply)

You Are Not A Failure / The Tool Of Deception / Pro Christmas...anti Christmas Celebrations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.