Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Amazing Properties For Sale In Abuja (maitama & Gwarinpa) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Amazing Properties For Sale In Abuja (maitama & Gwarinpa) (4061 Views)

Amazing Properties Available / Amazing Properties For Lease Or Sale!!!! / Amazing Properties At Amazing Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Properties For Sale In Abuja (maitama & Gwarinpa) by hakir(m): 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2008
hi nairalanders

PROPERTY FOR SALE TODAY

2 bedroom semi detached bungalow in gwarinpa - 7.5m

refurblished building

4 bedroom detached house with 3 rooms BQ at maitama - 250m

U CAN GET A HIGHLIGHT OF GUZAPE IN MY LAST POSTING. ALSO CALL FOR SOFT COPIES GUZAPE PICTURES VIA MAIL

WILL PUBLISH THE LIST OF GUZAPE PLOTS ON SALE SOON

hakir

onivehu2000@yahoo.com

Re: Amazing Properties For Sale In Abuja (maitama & Gwarinpa) by FreeAds: 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2008
have you got pictures
Re: Amazing Properties For Sale In Abuja (maitama & Gwarinpa) by hakir(m): 6:06am On Jul 22, 2008
just got the properties info late yesterday so i dont ve the pic yet. but u could get guzape site pic if u care for.
Re: Amazing Properties For Sale In Abuja (maitama & Gwarinpa) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2008
@hakir

can u post the pic and can u arrange for a mortage facilities on the house?if yes can u get back 2 me on tylot at hotmail dot com
Re: Amazing Properties For Sale In Abuja (maitama & Gwarinpa) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2008
@hakir

bros thnks 4 ur email but am not satisfied wit d pic u sent me all i saw on pic was road works and cars passing by,the other one was a small house in middle of no where.please i need a house in abuja or lagos wit a reasonable price and mortgage facillities.

regards
Re: Amazing Properties For Sale In Abuja (maitama & Gwarinpa) by hakir(m): 11:41am On Jul 24, 2008
those pic were guzape pic as i promised to mail when required . i thought u were asking for that. ok, i understand what u require now and will hopefully make it up to u.

thanks.

note: guzape has no physicallydeveloped on it presently but still undergoing its site and services.
Re: Amazing Properties For Sale In Abuja (maitama & Gwarinpa) by oranges(m): 9:47am On Jul 25, 2008
@Hakir,
pls send the pic of the 2 bedrooms flat at Gwarinpa to aminulemu@yahoo.com and can you pls tell me the average price of a plot lets say about 100m2 in Guzape? thax.
Re: Amazing Properties For Sale In Abuja (maitama & Gwarinpa) by hakir(m): 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2008
gwarinpa 2 bedroom semidetach bungalow details

the 2 bedroom semi detach bungalow is located in an estate of land mass of about 2500m2 . in the compound, it has a block of 4 nos. 2 bedroom flats and a twin semi detach 2 bedrooms bungalow.

the building is just in its finishing state with all rooms en suite with a guest toilet. the rooms are cross ventilated finished with a ply wood wardrobe and doors. the floor is finished with vitrified tiles. the living room and dinning finished with p.o.p while the room finished with asbestos. the kitchen cabinet finished with ply wood. the windows are of sliding. the internal has been painted while the external building is yet to be. the roof is of corrugated aluminum sheets

the external works is yet to be done.

in essence the work done is 85% completed.

i will upload the gwarinpa pic soon.

1000M2 IN GUZAPE IS AVE. 13M
Re: Amazing Properties For Sale In Abuja (maitama & Gwarinpa) by oranges(m): 10:32am On Jul 28, 2008
thanks Hakir
Re: Amazing Properties For Sale In Abuja (maitama & Gwarinpa) by wellstone: 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2011
WELL STONE REAL ESTATE
well stone real estate is a global company and we have
our agents in different parts of Abuja and Lagos Nigeria
to make your dream of buying your property
(duplex,land,plaza,apartment renting) in
maitama,gwarinpa,utako,asokoro,wuse,all the areas in
Abuja.

REAL ESTATE

* If you seek to buy a duplex or bungalow in Abuja .
* if you seek to buy a land in a very good location in
Abuja .
* if you seek to rent an apartment in Abuja .
* if you seek to buy a plaza in Abuja .
We are here to meet any of your requirement as long as
it has to do with real estate investment and we have our
desire real estate broker (agent) that can facilitate
the searching of your dream property to give you a
desired result in no time.mail us to enable our brokers
abroad find your property and you will be contacted as
soon as your property is successfully located to enable
you inspect it.
The below building is located in maitama Abuja and its
going for 625,000,000Naira and its accompanied with
swimming pool and large parking space and a garden,
with international standard to give that comfort of
living abroad and a boy quarter Bq and we also have
building in different part of Abuja like gwarinpa with
150,000,0000 naira,wuse abuja with 250,000,000naira and
asokoro of 300,000,000naira and several other for lease.

CONTACT US
CALL: 2348060601074
EMAIL: wellstonerealestate@yahoo.com

Re: Amazing Properties For Sale In Abuja (maitama & Gwarinpa) by Briz(m): 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2011
A 4-bedroom flat is up for sale at the heart of Wuse Zone 2. It is located @ d first floor in a block of flats and also in a serene and secured part of Wuse. If interested, pls contact me on 0802 8609 651. Price is N35m(negotiable)

Briz
Re: Amazing Properties For Sale In Abuja (maitama & Gwarinpa) by wellstone: 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2011
well stone real estate is a global company and we have
our branches in different part of Abuja to
enable us search your dream property.

REAL ESTATE

this land is for sale at abacha road maraba close to new karu abuja and the net prize for this land is 12.5m.

CONTACT US:
EMAIL:wellstonerealestate@yahoo.com
CALL: +2348060601074.
: +2348071445228

(1) (Reply)

A Mini-flat For Rent At Onike/iwaya (#160k)x2 (pics included) / 700k A Plot At Flourish Royal Garden Estate Ibeju Lekki buy 5 get 1 free / Rain Gutters (Rain Water Collector) Cost Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.