Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Team Members Recruitment Ongoing... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Team Members Recruitment Ongoing... (612 Views)

Ongoing Investment Deal. "DBS". " HURRY NOW" / Ongoing Public Offers(shares) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Team Members Recruitment Ongoing... by nomso777: 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
I just developed a new product that will be worth the time of strategic minds and need partners and team members.

Its an online marketplace called 8boomnet. It was structured after the Amazon formula and in my bid to launch it into the Nigerian market, we need sharp team members who demonstrate serious abilities in the following areas:

1. Someone who has good branding and marketing skills
2. Someone who can attract investors to the project
3. Someone who is good in joomla programming
4. A web graphic artist

If you believe you possess the above skills and are willing to be part of this project, please reply to this post for further interview and selection or call me at 08162991777 or email me hellokester@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Football Betting Manual (everything You Need To Win A Bet) / Russia To Re-open Trade Mission In Nigeria / Boi Pledges More Investment As Vehicle Importation Dips By 20%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.