Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA - Autos (545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA (397425 Views)

CLEARING AGENTS @ APAPA/TINCAN PORTS / CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ APAPA TINCAN PORT LAGOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 11:12pm On Mar 13
cool
oliverjiad:
CALL 08184364147 OR EMAIL AT babajaid07@gmail.comto
CLEAR OUT YOUR CAR,TRUCK,CONTAINARISE JOB OUT OF
THE PORT TERMINAL,BOTH TINCAN,APAPA AND COTONUO
CLEARING
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 7:05am On Mar 14
oliverjiad:
clear ur consignment at any of the port tincan,apapa clearing both roro and containerised contact us today via babajaid07@gmail.com,08184364147
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 5:36pm On Mar 14
oliverjiad:
CLEARING
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 8:30am On Mar 15
Good morning
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 6:33pm On Mar 15
oliverjiad:
clear ur consignment at any of the port tincan,apapa clearing both roro and containerised contact us today via babajaid07@gmail.com,08184364147
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 2:47am On Mar 16
grin
oliverjiad:
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 11:07am On Mar 16
oliverjiad:
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 6:43am On Mar 17
Good morning
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 4:15pm On Mar 17
oliverjiad:
CLEARING
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 11:22pm On Mar 17
oliverjiad:
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 8:44am On Mar 18
grin
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 5:02pm On Mar 18
oliverjiad:
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 10:40pm On Mar 18
oliverjiad:
CLEARING
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by Akaraiwe(m): 9:57am On Mar 19
Oliverjaid

What’s the cost of clearing:
Container : MSC
Toyota Highlander 2006
Toyota Venza 2013
Toyota Camry 2012
Toyota Corolla 2012
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 10:49am On Mar 19
Akaraiwe:
Oliverjaid

Toyota Highlander 2006
Toyota Venza 2013
Toyota Camry 2012
Toyota Corolla 2012
okay

Good morning

I'll update u sir

Jaid
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 9:36am On Mar 20
Akaraiwe:
Oliverjaid

Toyota Highlander 2006
Toyota Venza 2013
Toyota Camry 2012
Toyota Corolla 2012
Good morning

Toyota Highlander 2006:#4m
Toyota Venza 2013:#4m
Toyota Camry 2012:#2.5m
Toyota Corolla 2012:#2.2m

Loading and offloading to be paid by you

Jaid

1 Like

Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 12:11pm On Mar 20
oliverjiad:
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by akeemakinremi(m): 12:34pm On Mar 20
[quote author=oliverjiad post=129016260]Good morning

Toyota Highlander 2006:#4m
Toyota Venza 2013:#4m
Toyota Camry 2012:#2.5m
Toyota Corolla 2012:#2.2m

Loading and offloading to be paid by you

Jaid

Greetings, I usually don’t interfere in someone’s doing but you need to be ask, what exchange rate are you using to determine your own clearing? Are you purposely doing this just to lure people into your deal and ask for additional money? I stand to be corrected because currently the exchange rate for cargo clearance stand at $1573 and you can only find your way if a vehicle is a non standard. Peace
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 1:11pm On Mar 20
[quote author=akeemakinremi post=129019510][/quote]My dear brother,I really appreciate you

But I wonder why some of you clearing agent on NL always love to batch your fellow agent

At any rate if you mind your business ure not supposed to be on thread except you're mentioned,for you think u can always be a messiah doesn't say ure also a good one

Why not let every NL/client be with whom they're please to be with

Mind you NL is an open market to all,if you price me if ure okay with it you deal and if ure not you'll move to whom can deal with you Regards to prices

These why Africa don't grow,ull always pucknose to one's idea and progress

Dey your dey I dey my dey

Dishing out qoute on my thread to client that needs my services no concern you,except you're mentioned to it,I repeat it Again

Ire

Jaid
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by akeemakinremi(m): 1:32pm On Mar 20
My dear brother,I really appreciate you

But I wonder why some of you clearing agent on NL always love to batch your fellow agent

At any rate if you mind your business ure not supposed to be on thread except you're mentioned,for you think u can always be a messiah doesn't say ure also a good one

Mind you NL is an open market to all,if you price me if ure okay with it you deal and if ure not you'll move to whom can deal with you Regards to prices

Dishing out qoute on my thread to client that needs my services no concern you,except you're mentioned to it,I repeat it Again

Ire

Jaid

I’m not fighting you or de marketing your business, I only asked a question which requires a honest and straight response, you’re not mature enough jide, mind you, I have a well to do and good people who patronizes me on this great forum, I give to them as it is not cutting corners. You’re a junior to me in any ramifications to envy but I just need to guide you on what you know nothing about. Ire ooo
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 7:00pm On Mar 20
akeemakinremi:
My dear brother,I really appreciate you

Ire

Jaid

I’m not fighting you or de marketing your business, I only asked a question which requires a honest and straight response, you’re not mature enough jide, mind you, I have a well to do and good people who patronizes me on this great forum, I give to them as it is not cutting corners. You’re a junior to me in any ramifications to envy but I just need to guide you on what you know nothing about. Ire ooo
oga you don't know me and you can tell.me ure an elder to me,so keep up ur seniority to urself either way

Meanwhile bro I had never in any way pucknose to people's thread go and verify

It's simple,your client can make it up to me by been please with my qoute which ever way if I charge low or high non of your business sir

Meanwhile you need to know even off here we have our own difference charges that suit any client

Is this too much for you to understand
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 7:28am On Mar 21
oliverjiad:
CLEARING
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 1:38pm On Mar 21
oliverjiad:
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 8:10pm On Mar 21
Evening
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 10:42am On Mar 22
oliverjiad:
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 4:23pm On Mar 22
Hi cheesy
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 8:40pm On Mar 22
Hi grin
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 9:46am On Mar 23
oliverjiad:
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 9:33pm On Mar 23
Evening cheesy
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 11:08am On Mar 24
oliverjiad:
CLEARING
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 12:41am On Mar 25
oliverjiad:
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 6:50am On Mar 25
cool
oliverjiad:

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (Reply)

Free Vin Checks And Reports Sponsored By Auctionexport.com / Free VIN Check FOR CARS FROM USA ,CANADA / Free Vin Checks And Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.