Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,487 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

PHOTO: Popular Singer Omawumi Shows Off Her Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Popular Singer Omawumi Shows Off Her Daughter (6588 Views)

Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) / My Relationship With The Man Who Impregnated Me ––singer Omawumi Speaks At Last / The Governor Of Delta Is The Father Of Singer Omawumi's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Popular Singer Omawumi Shows Off Her Daughter by EkpedemeAlbert(m): 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
Popular singer Omawumi has showed
off her daughter, which she got from a
baby father. The singer has kept the
identity of her baby-daddy very
confidential since she gave birth to
the baby girl.
The Warri-born singer, who also intended
to go into acting, is one of the top female
singers and entertainers in Nigeria and
one of the Glo ambassadors.

Source: http://ekpedemealbert..com/?m=1

Re: PHOTO: Popular Singer Omawumi Shows Off Her Daughter by Scofieldella(f): 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
Chei! Just like yesterday wey she born! Pikin no dey tey grow o!!
Re: PHOTO: Popular Singer Omawumi Shows Off Her Daughter by homesteady(m): 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
LOL! This omawumi is very funny grin grin
let her show us the daughter's face!
Re: PHOTO: Popular Singer Omawumi Shows Off Her Daughter by Ladybianca(f): 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
homesteady: LOL! This omawumi is very funny grin grin
let her show us the daughter's face!

Nairalandsteady, hw re u doing?
@ op Nice show off
Re: PHOTO: Popular Singer Omawumi Shows Off Her Daughter by Lolitua(f): 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
d fear of nairalanders z d beginin of hidin ya childs identity.
? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Popular Singer Omawumi Shows Off Her Daughter by Airforce1(m): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
Na only her get daughter?

Nor be peppersoup and Nkwobi she dey sell before one mystery man got her pregnant and mae her a music star.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Popular Singer Omawumi Shows Off Her Daughter by icebebe(f): 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
Airforce1: Na only her get daughter?

Nor be peppersoup and Nkwobi she dey sell before one mystery man got her pregnant and mae her a music star.

u b alien ahswear

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Popular Singer Omawumi Shows Off Her Daughter by Shaakasi(f): 12:27am On Nov 26, 2013
i totally love dis woman kiss super talented
Re: PHOTO: Popular Singer Omawumi Shows Off Her Daughter by tellwisdom: 4:50am On Nov 26, 2013
Spits undecided
Re: PHOTO: Popular Singer Omawumi Shows Off Her Daughter by Airforce1(m): 5:43am On Nov 26, 2013
icebebe: u b alien ahswear

You be Nkwobi I swear
If u quote me again, I go chop you witha long spoon.

Try me.
Re: PHOTO: Popular Singer Omawumi Shows Off Her Daughter by LadyH(f): 6:31am On Nov 26, 2013
icebebe: u b alien ahswear
looool
Re: PHOTO: Popular Singer Omawumi Shows Off Her Daughter by LadyH(f): 6:32am On Nov 26, 2013
Omawonder. This woman no go kee me. kiss
Re: PHOTO: Popular Singer Omawumi Shows Off Her Daughter by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 26, 2013
why is that fence in the second pic not painted undecided
Re: PHOTO: Popular Singer Omawumi Shows Off Her Daughter by icebebe(f): 7:56am On Nov 26, 2013
Airforce1:

You be Nkwobi I swear
If u quote me again, I go chop you witha long spoon.

Try me.
u jus proved me rite,ALIEN!
Re: PHOTO: Popular Singer Omawumi Shows Off Her Daughter by Kingblingz(m): 7:57am On Nov 26, 2013
Some people go just dey hate on pple wey don already make am 4 life...Love ur style jorh @ omawumi..plenty nairlander get sisters wey b say dem born 4 dia papa house...so make kettle no dey call pot black
Re: PHOTO: Popular Singer Omawumi Shows Off Her Daughter by icebebe(f): 8:00am On Nov 26, 2013
King_blingz: Some people go just dey hate on pple wey don already make am 4 life...Love ur style jorh @ omawumi..plenty nairlander get sisters wey b say dem born 4 dia papa house...so make kettle no dey call pot black
@Airforce1 u dey hear?
Re: PHOTO: Popular Singer Omawumi Shows Off Her Daughter by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 26, 2013
Ekoloma Demba.
Re: PHOTO: Popular Singer Omawumi Shows Off Her Daughter by Airforce1(m): 8:37am On Nov 26, 2013
icebebe: @Airforce1 u dey hear?

Hear wetin?

Nor be una women he dey refer to?
Re: PHOTO: Popular Singer Omawumi Shows Off Her Daughter by nerodenero: 8:45am On Nov 26, 2013

Why are you always attacking this lady? E be like say you like the babe gaaaaan!!! or abi you are simply hating?
Re: PHOTO: Popular Singer Omawumi Shows Off Her Daughter by ichommy(m): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2013

Airforce!
Re: PHOTO: Popular Singer Omawumi Shows Off Her Daughter by abbeyty(m): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2013
deejay_harry1: why is that fence in the second pic not painted undecided

I think u be painter, make u go help them paint a am now
Re: PHOTO: Popular Singer Omawumi Shows Off Her Daughter by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 26, 2013
abbeyty:

I think u be painter, make u go help them paint a am now

Kk
Re: PHOTO: Popular Singer Omawumi Shows Off Her Daughter by IAMBREEZY: 9:54am On Nov 26, 2013
kiss kiss
Re: PHOTO: Popular Singer Omawumi Shows Off Her Daughter by Temmyojo(f): 10:43am On Nov 26, 2013

empty vessel atleast shez nw a star,where ur own dey.shit packer
Re: PHOTO: Popular Singer Omawumi Shows Off Her Daughter by Airforce1(m): 10:52am On Nov 26, 2013
Temmyojo: empty vessel atleast shez nw a star,where ur own dey.shit packer

She would be nothing without me.
Dickk head.
Re: PHOTO: Popular Singer Omawumi Shows Off Her Daughter by LizzyAnn(f): 11:16am On Nov 26, 2013
grin na so so spit u dey spit
tellwisdom: Spits undecided
Re: PHOTO: Popular Singer Omawumi Shows Off Her Daughter by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Temmyojo: empty vessel atleast shez nw a star,where ur own dey.shit packer
Re: PHOTO: Popular Singer Omawumi Shows Off Her Daughter by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
tellwisdom: Spits undecided
as usual :/

you carry belle? Why e be say na everytime you dey spit.na pregnant woman i no say e dey spit every time abi you be trangendered human being wey get belle ni? Every time na so so spit.abeg try dey control yourself jare.i know you are a man but since you have turned yourself to female,i will adress you as one.

To stop your regular spitting.do salt water solution,gaggle it and try and eat less sugar to avoid continous irritations by spitting.abi you dey ho kelebe join?:p
Re: PHOTO: Popular Singer Omawumi Shows Off Her Daughter by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2013

story teller.you like history well well,why you no join nta make you dey teach pikins them the history of tortoise and mice.you too dey talk and majority of wetin you dey talk na nonsense

GROW UP.YOUR MATES DON OLD PASS THIS KAIN THINGS,BUT YOU.SMH.I NO KNOW WHY YOU NO WAN WISE
Re: PHOTO: Popular Singer Omawumi Shows Off Her Daughter by tellwisdom: 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
kulyie: as usual :/

you carry belle? Why e be say na everytime you dey spit.na pregnant woman i no say e dey spit every time abi you be trangendered human being wey get belle ni? Every time na so so spit.abeg try dey control yourself jare.i know you are a man but since you have turned yourself to female,i will adress you as one.

To stop your regular spitting.do salt water solution,gaggle it and try and eat less sugar to avoid continous irritations by spitting.abi you dey ho kelebe join?:p

Oloshi undecided
Re: PHOTO: Popular Singer Omawumi Shows Off Her Daughter by Airforce1(m): 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
kulyie: story teller.you like history well well,why you no join nta make you dey teach pikins them the history of tortoise and mice.you too dey talk and majority of wetin you dey talk na nonsense

GROW UP.YOUR MATES DON OLD PASS THIS KAIN THINGS,BUT YOU.SMH.I NO KNOW WHY YOU NO WAN WISE

Eranko
Oniranu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Blogger Claims Mercy Johnson Is Dead / Photos! Nicki Minaj Gives Lil Wayne A Lap Dance At Billboard Awards / Isn't She Pretty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.