Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Letter To ASUU And Education Section Mods. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Letter To ASUU And Education Section Mods. (441 Views)

Education Section Chat Room / *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Education Section Rules And Regulation(New) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To ASUU And Education Section Mods. by cutebobo(m): 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
I'm writing this out of grievance and anger, ASUU what will u gain in postponing of what should be done long ago. I can't imagine that now that I gained admission after so many jamb, that you are doing this to students. Have ( ASUU ) u forgotten that it was in the causing of postponing that u lose a member, have u? I can't believe u did. When will u stop toying with the future tomorrow leaders? Stop being selfish for once! I pray you understand this immediately. And to all Mods that just derive the interest in posting ASSU topic every blessed day, aren't you tire of this issues, I guess u should also be a student and if not, at least u have passed through this stage, my candid advice is that anything ASSU news you will post should only be on the Call off of the strike. Please, I'm just advising you Mods and hope this will hit the front-page for public discussion. Thank u.
Re: Letter To ASUU And Education Section Mods. by Anuoluwap(m): 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
Sorry.
Re: Letter To ASUU And Education Section Mods. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ch0i! What a wasteful night!
Re: Letter To ASUU And Education Section Mods. by DanMaikudi(m): 12:44am On Nov 26, 2013
Like seriousli evridy we kip on hearin same oldshits...pls nairalanders if any news dat will b posted isn't about 'assu has calloff da 4kin strike' den dnt post any fin any more we ar tayad of readin 4kin shits

(1) (Reply)

Why Genius Is Rare Today / Edo State Institute Of Technology And Management, Usen First Batch Admission Lis / Unizik Students Funny New Year Resolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.