Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Blackberry Sacks More Top Executives - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Sacks More Top Executives (437 Views)

Microsoft Sacks 85% Of Nigerian Workers / Kazam – A New Brand Of Smartphone From Ex HTC Executives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Sacks More Top Executives by vowiski(m): 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
BlackBerry has concluded plans to dismiss a list of top executives from the company. The chief operating officer Kristian Tear, chief financial officer Brian Bidulka and chief marketing officer Frank Boulben are all leaving the company. They will follow former CEO Thorsten Heins through the exit door.

Ex-BlackBerry CEO Thorsten Heins has already been replaced by former Sybase chief John S. Chen.

However, BlackBerry’s CFO Brian Bidulka will remain at the company till the end of the fiscal year. Within this period, he would help in the transition and be replaced by James Yersh who is currently BlackBerry’s senior vice president, Controller and head of Compliance. Roger Martin, a board member in the ailing company since 2007 is also expected to vacate his seat.

Must Read: Why BlackBerry Considers Putting Itself For Sale

John Chen has already release a press statement on his new role as CEO of BlackBerry;

“I thank Kristian and Frank for their efforts on behalf of BlackBerry. I look forward to working more directly with the talented teams of engineers, and the sales and marketing teams around the world to facilitate the BlackBerry turn-around and to drive innovation.

Source:

(1) (Reply)

Charging Tablet With Car Charger Safe Or Not / Japan Takes Down USA As Worlds Biggest Spender In Ios App Store/google Play / How Do I Active Airtel Internet Connection On A Smart Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.