Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Charge ur phone without electricity with the new SOLAR PHONE CHARGER - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Charge ur phone without electricity with the new SOLAR PHONE CHARGER (775 Views)

Xmas Skelewu Sales for Solar Phone Chargers/Power Bank with free delivery / Solar Phone Charger / Solar Phone Charger, From Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charge ur phone without electricity with the new SOLAR PHONE CHARGER by fuoski(m): 7:42am On Nov 26, 2013
You can now Charge your phone with or without Light with the new SOLAR PHONE CHARGER. It uses solar energy to charge itself which can be used anytime to charge your smartphones. Its capacity ranges from 1500mAh – 10000mAh. It’s for both indoor and travel phone charger.
Prices
1500mAh - ₦1,900
2500mAh - ₦3,000
3500mAh - ₦3,900
5000mAh - ₦5,000
distributors and heavy buyers will be given discount
Distributors are also needed nationwide. contact Fesma Global Tech on 08131064340 or 07036157840

Re: Charge ur phone without electricity with the new SOLAR PHONE CHARGER by Elseductive: 8:07am On Nov 26, 2013
space booked.
Re: Charge ur phone without electricity with the new SOLAR PHONE CHARGER by matrixme(m): 8:28am On Nov 26, 2013
so which particular one is suitable to charge either a Blackberry or an Android phone?
Re: Charge ur phone without electricity with the new SOLAR PHONE CHARGER by fuoski(m): 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
matrixme: so which particular one is suitable to charge either a Blackberry or an Android phone?
the solar charger comes with various mouth of which u can use to charge various devices like your BlackBerry smartphones, cameras etc
Re: Charge ur phone without electricity with the new SOLAR PHONE CHARGER by matrixme(m): 12:35am On Nov 27, 2013
you didn't answer the question! Which one among the listed is enough to charge those phones? What can 5000 mah charge that 1500 own cannot? Fridge?
Re: Charge ur phone without electricity with the new SOLAR PHONE CHARGER by fuoski(m): 4:38am On Nov 27, 2013
matrixme: you didn't answer the question! Which one among the listed is enough to charge those phones? What can 5000 mah charge that 1500 own cannot? Fridge?
Check the back of ur ba3 u will see the capacity on it. Likike Nokia touch light phone the ba3 capacity is 800mAh, Nokia lumia 610 is 2400mAh. Every ba3 has its own capacity.
Re: Charge ur phone without electricity with the new SOLAR PHONE CHARGER by fuoski(m): 7:19am On Nov 29, 2013
say bye bye to power outage. this solar phone charger is better than power bank. it uses both solar and electricity. it even charge faster than electricity. a trial will convince you.
Re: Charge ur phone without electricity with the new SOLAR PHONE CHARGER by born2boink(m): 7:29am On Nov 29, 2013
Why not put your company address there, so we won't be looking for what is not lost.

Someone has place and advert here before with wrong address, I went there, the address was fake, I called the person he was trying to give an excuse why he give fake address, I did not even bother, I just zoom off when the yeye guy was claiming that he will come pick me at that address.

I want to buy solar phone charger
Re: Charge ur phone without electricity with the new SOLAR PHONE CHARGER by fuoski(m): 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
U can now charge ur phone without electricity with the new solar phone charger. Offer is still available.

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Blackberry Q10 And Z30 For Sale / SOLD.......... / Any Gionee M5 Mini For Sale??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.