Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Sexkillz And Ogugua..! Are They Really Dating? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Sexkillz And Ogugua..! Are They Really Dating? (880 Views)

Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 / Sexkillz And Ogugua..! Are They Really Dating? / Happy Birthday, SEXKILLZ!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexkillz And Ogugua..! Are They Really Dating? by patwilly(m): 9:24am On Nov 26, 2013
Is there any proof of this because i have seen this allegation bandied a lot on here. Did he profess his love to her anywhere? Or is it just another of these stories aimed at mudslinging this gentleman's reputation? Any proof, thread, post etc will suffice.
Re: Sexkillz And Ogugua..! Are They Really Dating? by agrovick(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2013
Question for the gods, BTW sex killz
Re: Sexkillz And Ogugua..! Are They Really Dating? by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 26, 2013
If you ask me oooo , na who I go ask ?? undecided undecided
Re: Sexkillz And Ogugua..! Are They Really Dating? by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 26, 2013
On nairaland..yes ! The gal is probably nacking one American bobo. My guy too is nacking one Sikirat with heavy baka.
grin
grin
Re: Sexkillz And Ogugua..! Are They Really Dating? by ivyy(f): 9:35am On Nov 26, 2013
This early morning and your mission is to ask this question angry
Please how does it concern you
Direct your questions to the parties involved undecided
Re: Sexkillz And Ogugua..! Are They Really Dating? by jmoore(m): 9:35am On Nov 26, 2013
patwilly: Is there any proof of this because i have seen this allegation bandied a lot on here. Did he profess his love to her anywhere? Or is it just another of these stories aimed at mudslinging this gentleman's reputation? Any proof, thread, post etc will suffice.
Ask google.

Is it a bad thing to date Ogugua?
Re: Sexkillz And Ogugua..! Are They Really Dating? by adamscuti(m): 9:48am On Nov 26, 2013
20pounds: On nairaland..yes ! The gal is probably nacking one American bobo. My guy too is nacking one Sikirat with heavy baka.
grin
grin
nawa 4 all this cyber love self grin grin
Re: Sexkillz And Ogugua..! Are They Really Dating? by againstGEJ(m): 9:57am On Nov 26, 2013
who cares?
Re: Sexkillz And Ogugua..! Are They Really Dating? by badmeat(m): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2013
Heheheheh!wetin concern u @op,btw hw can a girl dat a guy that bear SEXKILLS,I thought girls love Bad guys with SEX SKILLS,grin
Re: Sexkillz And Ogugua..! Are They Really Dating? by patwilly(m): 11:45am On Nov 26, 2013
ivyy: This early morning and your mission is to ask this question angry
reason why i asked this question on Nairaland and not koboland! Shikena..!?

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz And Ogugua..! Are They Really Dating? by patwilly(m): 11:46am On Nov 26, 2013
bad meat: Heheheheh!wetin concern u @op,btw hw can a girl dat a guy that bear SEXKILLS,I thought girls love Bad guys with SEX SKILLS,grin
ogugua might be a nun for all you know. I've seen her pix, she looks the good type!
Re: Sexkillz And Ogugua..! Are They Really Dating? by patwilly(m): 11:50am On Nov 26, 2013
jmoore:
Ask google.

Is it a bad thing to date Ogugua?

not when you call her supposed BF disrespectful names such as Albino etc.. I like Ogugua personally, she's one of my role model on nairaland..lol. I think she deserves way more respect from you folks!
Re: Sexkillz And Ogugua..! Are They Really Dating? by agrovick(m): 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
Thareta?
ivyy: This early morning and your mission is to ask this question angry
Re: Sexkillz And Ogugua..! Are They Really Dating? by mrdrizzy(m): 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
It seems o o..dis one dey are interchanging dp
Re: Sexkillz And Ogugua..! Are They Really Dating? by jmoore(m): 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
patwilly:
not when you call her supposed BF disrespectful names such as Albino etc.. I like Ogugua personally, she's one of my role model on nairaland..lol. I think she deserves way more respect from you folks!

You accuse too much. Do you know me?
Re: Sexkillz And Ogugua..! Are They Really Dating? by Danhumprey: 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
20pounds: On nairaland..yes ! The gal is probably nacking one American bobo. My guy too is nacking one Sikirat with heavy baka.
grin
grin
cheesy
Re: Sexkillz And Ogugua..! Are They Really Dating? by patwilly(m): 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
jmoore:

You accuse too much. Do you know me?
you seem to think highy of yourself..lol

(1) (Reply)

..... / Me / I'm Searching For An Igbo Medical Doctor As My Future Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.