Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Hijjab: The Truth Of Head Teacher & Muslim Community Crises In Ejigbo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hijjab: The Truth Of Head Teacher & Muslim Community Crises In Ejigbo (786 Views)

The Mayor Of Dorval In Quebec, Canada Responded To The Muslim Community / Church Offers Prayer Space For Muslim Community / The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hijjab: The Truth Of Head Teacher & Muslim Community Crises In Ejigbo by yusadelly: 10:15am On Nov 26, 2013
HIJJAB: THE TRUTH OF HEAD TEACHER & MUSLIM COMMUNITY CRISES IN EJIGBO
The Principal of Ejigbo Baptist High School Ejigbo, in Ejigbo Local Government Area of Osun State, Mr. Olayiwola Oguntola, yesterday received the delegates of Muslim Community in his school, to warn him against illegitimate act of embarrassing the Muslim student in the school.
The principal who was said to have violated the Section 4, subsection 38 (i.e. Chapter 4, No 38) of the Constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria Which stated that:
i. “Every Person Shall be entitled to freedom of thought, conscience and religion, including freedom to change his religion or belief and freedom (either alone or in community with others in public or private) to manifest and propagate his religion or belief I worship, teaching, practice and observance” .
ii. “No person attending any place of education (e.g. School) shall be required to receive religious instruction or take part in or attend any religious ceremony or observance if such instruction ceremony or observance relates to a religion other than his own, or religion not approved by his parent or guardian”.
iii. “No religion community or denomination shall be prevented from providing religious instruction for pupils of that community or denomination in any place of education maintained wholly by that community or denomination”. [Ref: Constitution, Federal Republic of Nigeria].
It is quite amazing, when an educated fellow a principal for that matter doesn’t know about the constitution of his country to the extent of acting against the law of the country.
The act of this Principal (Mr. Olayiwola Oguntola) includes, embarrassing the Muslim Pupils, avoid them from been called by their Muslim Names, Avoid any Muslim Program In the School, Avoid ladies of Using their Hijjab which is part of Islamic dressing. All this, despite the fact that it against the law of the country, Muslims still keeps silent. But to the surprise of everybody, the principal caught a student with Hijjab (Cape) in the afternoon coaching class, usually after the school hours and beat her severely. This make her parent appeared to the principal, but the principal still disgrace them and work them out of the school premises.
These and other religious sentiment act perpetrated by the Principal makes the Muslim Community appeared in the school Yesterday 25th of November, 2013 around 8:30 AM just to warn him to stop all those act.
According to the eye witness, The Muslim Community moved to the school peacefully, they ask every student to evacuate their various classroom, and they ask the principal to come out of his office as well, and they give him world of warning and enlighten him more on the says of the constitution as regards his action. After this they left the school without hurting anybody, be it the Principal, Teacher or any of the Student.
But To my Surprise, we later eared the news that the Muslim goes with dangerous fighting weapons (like cutlass, axes, gun etc) to hurt the principal, this was not true. The truth of the incident has been stated above.
But my questions are;
Why the Christian are always looks for the way of blackmailing the Muslims? Why are we show interested in religious crises? Why the press is not investigates properly before disseminating the news to the public? I think all these questions call for answer from individual, and if we can find the best solution to the question, it will be the panacea to our pandemonium.

Saheed Oladele.

[b]HIJJAB: THE TRUTH OF HEAD TEACHER & MUSLIM COMMUNITY CRISES IN EJIGBO
The Principal of Ejigbo Baptist High School Ejigbo, in Ejigbo Local Government Area of Osun State, Mr. Olayiwola Oguntola, yesterday received the delegates of Muslim Community in his school, to warn him against illegitimate act of embarrassing the Muslim student in the school.
The principal who was said to have violated the Section 4, subsection 38 (i.e. Chapter 4, No 38) of the Constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria Which stated that:
i. “Every Person Shall be entitled to freedom of thought, conscience and religion, including freedom to change his religion or belief and freedom (either alone or in community with others in public or private) to manifest and propagate his religion or belief I worship, teaching, practice and observance” .
ii. “No person attending any place of education (e.g. School) shall be required to receive religious instruction or take part in or attend any religious ceremony or observance if such instruction ceremony or observance relates to a religion other than his own, or religion not approved by his parent or guardian”.
iii. “No religion community or denomination shall be prevented from providing religious instruction for pupils of that community or denomination in any place of education maintained wholly by that community or denomination”. [Ref: Constitution, Federal Republic of Nigeria].
It is quite amazing, when an educated fellow a principal for that matter doesn’t know about the constitution of his country to the extent of acting against the law of the country.
The act of this Principal (Mr. Olayiwola Oguntola) includes, embarrassing the Muslim Pupils, avoid them from been called by their Muslim Names, Avoid any Muslim Program In the School, Avoid ladies of Using their Hijjab which is part of Islamic dressing. All this, despite the fact that it against the law of the country, Muslims still keeps silent. But to the surprise of everybody, the principal caught a student with Hijjab (Cape) in the afternoon coaching class, usually after the school hours and beat her severely. This make her parent appeared to the principal, but the principal still disgrace them and work them out of the school premises.
These and other religious sentiment act perpetrated by the Principal makes the Muslim Community appeared in the school Yesterday 25th of November, 2013 around 8:30 AM just to warn him to stop all those act.
According to the eye witness, The Muslim Community moved to the school peacefully, they ask every student to evacuate their various classroom, and they ask the principal to come out of his office as well, and they give him world of warning and enlighten him more on the says of the constitution as regards his action. After this they left the school without hurting anybody, be it the Principal, Teacher or any of the Student.
But To my Surprise, we later eared the news that the Muslim goes with dangerous fighting weapons (like cutlass, axes, gun etc) to hurt the principal, this was not true. The truth of the incident has been stated above.
But my questions are;
Why the Christian are always looks for the way of blackmailing the Muslims? Why are we show interested in religious crises? Why the press is not investigates properly before disseminating the news to the public? I think all these questions call for answer from individual, and if we can find the best solution to the question, it will be the panacea to our pandemonium.

Saheed Oladele.

[/b]HIJJAB: THE TRUTH OF HEAD TEACHER & MUSLIM COMMUNITY CRISES IN EJIGBO
But my questions are;

Saheed Oladele.
Re: Hijjab: The Truth Of Head Teacher & Muslim Community Crises In Ejigbo by knightride: 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
I know somebody will definitely do what you just did Mr Sympathizer.
Can a Christian student attend an Islamic school without abiding by the dictates of Islam?
Your quoting of the constitution is just like shooting yourself in the foot. SMH

1 Like

Re: Hijjab: The Truth Of Head Teacher & Muslim Community Crises In Ejigbo by yusadelly: 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
It seems you are talking out of ignorance, and this is not an excuse in the court of law. I attended Muslim School during my secondary school days, and the christian are not stop from using their beret as it is inline with their religion. this is the freedom the constitution stated, and this is what i am quoting above.
Re: Hijjab: The Truth Of Head Teacher & Muslim Community Crises In Ejigbo by elfaez(m): 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
@Yusadelly,you are either a non indigene of ejigbo .trying to make the islamists look innocent or you are a seriously bigoted brainless t*w at.go to front page and read the true story as reported by punch newspaper. I was at the scene of the incident yesterday and I can confirm that everything you have said is false.so you want us to believe that the Islamic hippies went to play catch with the principal? do you know that the house of the senior doctor at the school's hospital was destroyed by your tiny brained brothers who where trying to kill the commerce teacher,Mr ayeni, and made public their wish to kill him?do you know that the principal has now been hospitalised despite they not touching him?you should be ashamed of your foolish lucidity and your crazy desert religion. *Pissed*
Re: Hijjab: The Truth Of Head Teacher & Muslim Community Crises In Ejigbo by ckkris: 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
@elfaez. Thanks for this eye-witness account. Muslims are working hard to establish the bad name Boko Haram has given them.

1 Like

Re: Hijjab: The Truth Of Head Teacher & Muslim Community Crises In Ejigbo by elfaez(m): 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
ckkris: @elfaez. Thanks for this eye-witness account. Muslims are working hard to establish the bad name Boko Haram has given them.

You just nailed the truth in the head bro.Muslims always try to make themselves look more innocent. Seems like the cruelty of their religion Is becoming too much for them to bear.
Re: Hijjab: The Truth Of Head Teacher & Muslim Community Crises In Ejigbo by UyiIredia(m): 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
Please practice your religion without violence or oppression. The principal is wrong to deny Muslim students the habit of wearing hijab, I wonder if he stops Christian kids from saying the grace.
Re: Hijjab: The Truth Of Head Teacher & Muslim Community Crises In Ejigbo by elfaez(m): 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Please practice your religion without violence or oppression. The principal is wrong to deny Muslim students the habit of wearing hijab, I wonder if he stops Christian kids from saying the grace.

Oh no he won't, cos it's a Christian school slowpoke! I know what's on your mind is that it's a government school, no it's not,it is a Christian school funded by the government. The school was founded by,and still runned by the Baptists!
Which Christian dares to go to Ansar-ul-deen grammar school and asks to be taught crs,or dare not wear hijjab?

1 Like

Re: Hijjab: The Truth Of Head Teacher & Muslim Community Crises In Ejigbo by bizmahn: 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
Its nothing new when people are taught to tell blatant lies to defend their religion.I think they call it TAQIYAA.Even a blind man can tell that the peaceful reaction described in the OP is near impossible to be witnessed in that sect for a negligible forgivable provocation.

1 Like

Re: Hijjab: The Truth Of Head Teacher & Muslim Community Crises In Ejigbo by tpia5: 12:51am On Nov 27, 2013
yusadelly: It seems you are talking out of ignorance, and this is not an excuse in the court of law. I attended Muslim School during my secondary school days, and the christian are not stop from using their beret as it is inline with their religion. this is the freedom the constitution stated, and this is what i am quoting above.

Beret is not religious dear.

Its of french or military origin.
Re: Hijjab: The Truth Of Head Teacher & Muslim Community Crises In Ejigbo by harbiola1(m): 6:45am On Nov 27, 2013
yusadelly:
The act of this Principal (Mr. Olayiwola Oguntola) includes, embarrassing the Muslim Pupils,

I don't know their problem about this issue of hijab when their childrens in the islamic schools were not forced to use it. Are they really against Islam or against Morality?
yusadelly:

avoid them from been called by their Muslim Names.

This one is nt a new thing, a muslim name is not allowed in all their St's bla bla ever since their establishment.
yusadelly:
Avoid any Muslim Program In the School.

They do christian fellowship inside the class, bt they must nt see u with hijab in the school premises. Whether u're a christian or non-christian, u must sing all their church songs, and dance like a mad fellow on the altar. and whether u like it or nt u must close ur eyes while they shout "In jesus name" at ur head. if u fail to comply in those four days of sch-urch services they're ready to beat the sense out of u.
Bt let friday comes, they will nt bother about anybody, u're free to do anything since it is a muslim thing.
yusadelly:

Avoid ladies of Using their Hijjab which is part of Islamic dressing.

Not even in government schools.
yusadelly:
All this, despite the fact that it against the law of the country, Muslims still keeps silent.

What law? Isn't Nigeria a christian state. last year when Aregbesola declared one day Hijra holiday, they called him several names. the whole nigerian newspaper columnists wrote several things about it. When it comes to their Janus pagan festival they shutdown the whole nation for more than 2 days while some states go on 4 days holiday.

Christians, Hypocrite is an anti-christ sei u knw?
Re: Hijjab: The Truth Of Head Teacher & Muslim Community Crises In Ejigbo by harbiola1(m): 6:55am On Nov 27, 2013
knightride: I know somebody will definitely do what you just did Mr Sympathizer.
Can a Christian student attend an Islamic school without abiding by the dictates of Islam?
Your quoting of the constitution is just like shooting yourself in the foot. SMH
Are u okay? What dictates are u talking about?

Don't u guys force CRS on students even in government schools?

You can tell us where IRS is being imposed on christian child.
Re: Hijjab: The Truth Of Head Teacher & Muslim Community Crises In Ejigbo by harbiola1(m): 7:50am On Nov 27, 2013
elfaez: punch newspaper.
You're big Fool for this.

elfaez:
I was at the scene of the incident yesterday and I can confirm that everything you have said is false.so you want us to believe that the Islamic hippies went to play catch with the principal? do you know that the house of the senior doctor at the school's hospital was destroyed by your tiny brained brothers who where trying to kill the commerce teacher,Mr ayeni, and made public their wish to kill him?
This brother is truly there o.

elfaez:
do you know that the principal has now been hospitalised despite they not touching him?
Which hospital? brother, despite the fact that u were, u are still lying.

elfaez:
you should be ashamed of your foolish lucidity and your crazy desert religion. *Pissed*
Are u annoyed? no vex man. That desert religion is the only religion currently following the footstep of Jesus (as) while u're busy upholding pagan doctrines.
Re: Hijjab: The Truth Of Head Teacher & Muslim Community Crises In Ejigbo by harbiola1(m): 7:57am On Nov 27, 2013
ckkris: @elfaez. Thanks for this eye-witness account. Muslims are working hard to establish the bad name Boko Haram has given them.
Innocent you thanking a liar. brother wasn't there o, it was Holy spirit that reported the case to him bt with a little sugar in it so that it may taste sweet to Foolish people like you.
Re: Hijjab: The Truth Of Head Teacher & Muslim Community Crises In Ejigbo by harbiola1(m): 7:58am On Nov 27, 2013
Re: Hijjab: The Truth Of Head Teacher & Muslim Community Crises In Ejigbo by harbiola1(m): 8:06am On Nov 27, 2013
elfaez:

You just nailed the truth in the head bro.Muslims always try to make themselves look more innocent. Seems like the cruelty of their religion Is becoming too much for them to bear.
Lol, Holy spirit is sucking blood. While u used cruelty for Islam, am still waiting for oxford to invent a stronger word that will suit Christianity.
Re: Hijjab: The Truth Of Head Teacher & Muslim Community Crises In Ejigbo by harbiola1(m): 8:11am On Nov 27, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Please practice your religion without violence or oppression. The principal is wrong to deny Muslim students the habit of wearing hijab, I wonder if he stops Christian kids from saying the grace.
They're always Mr. Right
Re: Hijjab: The Truth Of Head Teacher & Muslim Community Crises In Ejigbo by harbiola1(m): 8:32am On Nov 27, 2013
elfaez:

I know what's on your mind is that it's a government school, no it's not,it is a Christian school funded by the government.
Oh my days! this brother wan kill person with laughter here o, illiterate pple don dey browse, Lo ba tan.

elfaez:
The school was founded by,and still runned by the Baptists!
But who is funding it, government? it has become govt sch bt being runned by Baptists.

elfaez:
Which Christian dares to go to Ansar-ul-deen grammar school and asks to be taught crs,
Brother, bt do u knw that u're nt in ur village so don't say what u don't know.
There's no school in nigeria where u won't be taught CRS except in Muslims private schools.

elfaez:
or dare not wear hijjab?
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa i swear i never see this Gigantic LIE b4 b4. what's this ur name again, ehmmm "elfaez" next time u say this big lie outside ur church u go smell ur bom bom. grin
elfaez:

I know what's on your mind is that it's a government school, no it's not,it is a Christian school funded by the government.
Oh my days! this brother wan kill person with laughter here o, illiterate pple don dey browse, Lo ba tan.

elfaez:
But who is funding it, government? it has become govt sch bt being runned by Baptists.

elfaez:
Which Christian dares to go to Ansar-ul-deen grammar school and asks to be taught crs,
There's no school in nigeria where u won't be taught CRS except in Muslims private schools.

elfaez:
or dare not wear hijjab?
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa i swear i never see this Gigantic LIE b4 b4. what's this ur name again, ehmmm "elfaez" next time u say this big lie outside ur church u go smell ur bom bom.
Re: Hijjab: The Truth Of Head Teacher & Muslim Community Crises In Ejigbo by harbiola1(m): 8:32am On Nov 27, 2013
elfaez:

elfaez:

elfaez:

elfaez:
or dare not wear hijjab?
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa i swear i never see this Gigantic LIE b4 b4. what's this ur name again, ehmmm "elfaez" next time u say this big lie outside ur church u go smell ur bom bom. grin
elfaez:

elfaez:

elfaez:

elfaez:
or dare not wear hijjab?
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa i swear i never see this Gigantic LIE b4 b4. what's this ur name again, ehmmm "elfaez" next time u say this big lie outside ur church u go smell ur bom bom.
Re: Hijjab: The Truth Of Head Teacher & Muslim Community Crises In Ejigbo by harbiola1(m): 8:41am On Nov 27, 2013
bizmahn: Its nothing new when people are taught to tell blatant lies to defend their religion.I think they call it TAQIYAA.Even a blind man can tell that the peaceful reaction described in the OP is near impossible to be witnessed in that sect for a negligible forgivable provocation.
U're seriously insane, it's not TAQIYAA it's TAKIBAA. He even used uppercase to showcase his stupidity, Ode oshi.
Re: Hijjab: The Truth Of Head Teacher & Muslim Community Crises In Ejigbo by macof(m): 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
Well now we know that the Op is a big liar and a mis-informer

Allah shall have something to say in ur case on judgment day

Oh! Wait Seems the Koran God is actually a liar and a mis-informer so all is well OP. Carry on
Re: Hijjab: The Truth Of Head Teacher & Muslim Community Crises In Ejigbo by elfaez(m): 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
@Harbiola,your comments only show your level of idiocrity is alarming. You have the time to take each line of my comment and counter them with allegations of falsehood without without stating supposed truths. You claim my objective statements are the greatest lies you have ever heard(little wonder,since your biggest lies are the great truths)your words betray the fact that You have no connections whatsoever to Ejigbo, nor do you have the tiniest conception of the happenings. The principal just had surgery and he was beaten (believe it or not) and was immediately admitted to the Baptist hospital, ejigbo, which you deny existence. You claim I am an illiterate for saying that the school is funded by the government, saying that I browsed it. This only reveals the fact that you had to Google search it to have an inkling of the concept.you go on and on to scream obscenities without marrow like a banshee.you can't even justify a single point. Is this the best you can do?chickens got better brains.
Re: Hijjab: The Truth Of Head Teacher & Muslim Community Crises In Ejigbo by elfaez(m): 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
This harbiola is one hell of a retarded fool.you even confirm the existence of a term used to define lying to protect your religion. In short,every word you and yusadelly have been saying is TAKIBAA. I sympatise with you .what a monomaniac!

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Tips You Might Want To Know Than Praying Wolf / No, Pope Francis Never Said Anything About Hellfire, Adam Etc / Why It Is Important To Be And Marry A Virgin (if Possible ).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.