Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Pls, How Many Bags Of Cement And Blocks Will Complete 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pls, How Many Bags Of Cement And Blocks Will Complete 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation. (2739 Views)

How Many Blocks Will A Bag Of Cement Produce? / Half Plot Of Land With 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation Available At Agura In Ikorodu / How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Will Completed 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls, How Many Bags Of Cement And Blocks Will Complete 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation. by ONUTOPSY(m): 10:43am On Nov 26, 2013
PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY BAGS OF CEMENTS AND BLOCKS THAT WILL COMPLETE 3 BEDROOM FLAT FOUNDATION. INCLUDES THE LOAD OF SANDS AND COST BREAKDOWN. THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONDS.
Re: Pls, How Many Bags Of Cement And Blocks Will Complete 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation. by uhuns: 11:35am On Nov 26, 2013
what is the total length of the structure

6 or 9 in blocks.

height of d.p.c.from fnd.

or wot is the length and width of the structure.
pls state the longest values.

which state is the proposed site.
but if in a hurry use 80 to 120k per meter square as total cost of structure, 30% of the sum will the maximum cost to and including the over site concrete.
hope it helps out.
Re: Pls, How Many Bags Of Cement And Blocks Will Complete 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation. by eghosajohnny: 1:51am On Nov 27, 2013
ONUTOPSY: PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY BAGS OF CEMENTS AND BLOCKS THAT WILL COMPLETE 3 BEDROOM FLAT FOUNDATION. INCLUDES THE LOAD OF SANDS AND COST BREAKDOWN. THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONDS.

Hello sir,,I am a builder If you need this quote pls contact me on the following contact

BBM 3123DD40

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Do Your Land Scaping "Concrete Stamping, Engraving Or Interlocking" / SELLING PLOTS AT BUCKINGHAM CITY, BESIDE ALARO CITY EPE / One Bedroom Self-contained For Rent At Orile-igammu Lagos, Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.