Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

I Need A Nice Girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Nice Girl (916 Views)

I Need A Nice Girl For A Good And Solid Relationship... / English Guy Visiting Abuja Wishes To Meet Nice Girl For Company / Nice Girl Wants To Meet Soul Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Nice Girl by yemi221(m): 9:31am On Jul 22, 2008
hi, am yemi a 22 years old student. i need a nice girl between d age of 22 and 24 for a serious relationship .preferably muslim.intested girl send a mail person must reside in lagos fad2kng@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Nice Girl by BangBang2(m): 9:36am On Jul 22, 2008
yemi 22:

hi, am yemi a 22 years old student. i need a nice girl between d age of 22 and 24 for a serious relationship .preferably muslim.intested girl shld call 08057959519.d person must reside in lagos fad2kng@yahoo.com

what about if the person resides in sudan or somalia?!

see ur mouth like "i need a nice girl"

now get ur hands off the mouse, dust your obioma sandals and get the fuc.k out of the cyber-cafe, u jobless dumbo!!
Re: I Need A Nice Girl by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 22, 2008
BangBang!:

now get your hands off the mouse, dust your obioma sandals and get the fuc.k out of the cyber-cafe, u jobless dumbo!!

wow poor
poster
Re: I Need A Nice Girl by jaybee3(m): 9:41am On Jul 22, 2008
BangBang!:

see your mouth like "i need a nice girl"

now get your hands off the mouse, dust your obioma sandals and get the fuc.k out of the cyber-cafe, u jobless dumbo!!

r u caruso's younger broda?
Re: I Need A Nice Girl by BangBang2(m): 9:44am On Jul 22, 2008
haha ya digg! grin grin grin
u know what it iz!!
Re: I Need A Nice Girl by donbarzini(m): 10:02am On Jul 22, 2008
alrite alrite, this is gettin almost interestin
Re: I Need A Nice Girl by brinebaba(m): 10:06am On Jul 22, 2008
All dis kind thread sef dey vex me bad!bad!:u need dis,u need dat.
Well if any body is in need of a gal,just feel free to notify me,& i ll give u one,after all wetin i dey take them do,dem plenty wella for ma backyard!lol!
Re: I Need A Nice Girl by donbarzini(m): 10:08am On Jul 22, 2008
baba who we go ask?
Re: I Need A Nice Girl by brinebaba(m): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2008
Rush hour 3:Gawd!,i dnt knw!ask seun!
Re: I Need A Nice Girl by MissyB1(m): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2008
BangBang!:

see your mouth like "i need a nice girl"

now get your hands off the mouse, dust you obioma sandals and get the fuc.k out of the cyber-cafe, u jobless dumbo!!

ROTFLMAO
come,mind yaself oh angry
Re: I Need A Nice Girl by yemi221(m): 10:17am On Jul 22, 2008
bangbang i can't blame u.i wonder if u av 1.no wonder u put your location as hell fire
Re: I Need A Nice Girl by BangBang2(m): 10:24am On Jul 22, 2008
yemi 22:

bangbang i can't blame u.i wonder if u av 1.no wonder u put your location as hell fire

i know u cant blame me now, becoz u r full of blame for being a stupid asshole!!!

early momo, person no get better thing to do, e come dey find woman for nairaland, NA SWEAR AND CURSE BE DAT IF U NO KNOW!!! grin
Re: I Need A Nice Girl by yemi221(m): 10:33am On Jul 22, 2008
for your info am not in a cybercafer.i am doing my i.t in an isp company so i dey office .moreover we don't nid to start abusing each other.just fashi am
Re: I Need A Nice Girl by Baxilexi(m): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2008
you need "NICE girl", well just so you know they just got married, and i not sure nice is ready to share his girl, with anybody. you heard!

@bang bang, this isn't the right way to go about things, please be civil.
Re: I Need A Nice Girl by BangBang2(m): 10:52am On Jul 22, 2008
Baxilexi:

@bang bang, this isn't the right way to go about things, please be civil.

what have i said that is not civil?!

dont even come at me if you read too much into posts!
Re: I Need A Nice Girl by Baxilexi(m): 11:00am On Jul 22, 2008
if there's nothing to it, then apologize to yemi, i htink his hurting.

it took alot of braveness and desprateness for him to have given his name and info online, so the least you can do is encourage him.
Re: I Need A Nice Girl by marod(m): 11:05am On Jul 22, 2008
Well, i believe the young man that needed a nice girl only aired his views as regards wht he needed and i believe since he is also a nairalander he deserves to get what he wants. But all the same what do u need a nice girl considering the fact u ar still a being paid peanuts where you claim to work as an i.t or u wan turn the fine girl to woo woo .Asides that if your boss catch you say dey use the service wey the dey use make money commit fornication bros your own don finish be dat so wait for the right time and environment when everythng will come naturally. Just an advice.
Re: I Need A Nice Girl by holythug(m): 11:07am On Jul 22, 2008
av u ever met any girl nice?
Re: I Need A Nice Girl by marod(m): 11:19am On Jul 22, 2008
Well, i believe the young man that needed a nice girl only aired his views as regards wht he needed and i believe since he is also a nairalander he deserves to get what he wants. But all the same what do u need a nice girl considering the fact u ar still a being paid peanuts where you claim to work as an i.t or u wan turn the fine girl to woo woo .Asides that if your boss catch you say dey use the service wey the dey use make money commit fornication bros your own don finish be dat so wait for the right time and environment when everythng will come naturally. Just an advice.
Re: I Need A Nice Girl by BangBang2(m): 11:23am On Jul 22, 2008
Baxilexi:

if there's nothing to it, then apologize to yemi, i htink his hurting.

it took alot of braveness and desprateness for him to have given his name and info online, so the least you can do is encourage him.

r u kidding me?!
apologise to him for what?! NAH MEN I DONT ROLL LIKE THAT!!!
I dont do apologies, m sorry!
how did u know hez hurting?are u guys related or r u the poster in disguise?!

people would never cease to amuse meon this forum

CARRY ANOTHER MAN WAHALA PUT FOR CHEST!!
Re: I Need A Nice Girl by Abbygyal(f): 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2008
@bangbang
You dnt need to be that harsh besides he his not the first guy that ask for a girl and neither would he be the last on nairaland. There is no biggy in apologizing to someone u hurt, just be humble man. You can give your advice but nt insults (just an opinion).

@marod
Everyone needs and appreciate nice things so he can't be deprived from that!. I'm nt being rude but dude when u were his age didnt u have a lover no aspire to have someone that would keep u company? and if u dnt, well that is up to u.
Re: I Need A Nice Girl by tankwa: 10:48am On Jul 25, 2008
BANG BANG
YOU ARE STUPID.
SCROTAL SAC
ANIMAL INTESTINE
Re: I Need A Nice Girl by U1(m): 11:26am On Jul 25, 2008
All this kind thread sef dey vex me bad!bad!:u need this,u need that.
Well if any body is in need of a girl,just feel free to notify me,& i ll give u one,after all wetin i dey take them do,them plenty wella for ma backyard!lol!

I used to think this is the dating and meet up zone (as we were made to believe). About those girls in your backyard, are you going to pay me for those? cheesy
Re: I Need A Nice Girl by nana(f): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2008
tankwa:

BANG BANG
YOU ARE STUPID.
SCROTAL SAC
ANIMAL INTESTINE
Kilode?! Too much biology abi na human physiology?! Slow down mehn cheesy
Re: I Need A Nice Girl by chiegemba(f): 11:50am On Jul 25, 2008
cant help but laugh , . . . grin grin grin grin grin dis thread won funny die. . . d replies r so hilarious "LMAO" grin
Re: I Need A Nice Girl by 74071688(m): 11:54am On Jul 25, 2008
tankwa:

BANG BANG
YOU ARE STUPID.
SCROTAL SAC
ANIMAL INTESTINE

what are you ranting about?!
this is a thread about dating and you are simmering on about biology?
are u a fool or is your brain toasted?!
Re: I Need A Nice Girl by dammybaby(f): 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2008
ohh my dayyzz, dis is sooo hilarious.
@bang bang, nice one.

naija is everly the country wiv the funniest peeps.

Cheers y'all, (stil laughing)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja People Meet Here / Opus_deii & Coogar (my Distinguished Match), Appear At The Panel Of Love. / contact me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.