Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

BlackBerry Q5 Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BlackBerry Q5 Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (15528 Views)

My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Samsung Galaxy J7 Vs Samsung Galaxy J5 – Full Phone Specifications / Infinix Alpha Vs. Samsung Galaxy Grand: What's Your Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BlackBerry Q5 Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by Saraben(f): 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
tope3x: As for me,I prefare Samsung note1 to blackberry q10. ..that should say it all
so u can prepare fones
Re: BlackBerry Q5 Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by korban3134(m): 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
Check the specifications of both phones on www.gsmarena.com. Then make your choice
Re: BlackBerry Q5 Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by nigazman(m): 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
Nawa oooo.. Using a BB and going to buy anoda BB by january... Nt tired of carrying my charger yet.
Re: BlackBerry Q5 Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
BlackBerry grin

Re: BlackBerry Q5 Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by tope3x(m): 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
sharrap. ..u should know that was a typo
Saraben: so u can prepare fones
Re: BlackBerry Q5 Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by naijalodge(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
Both phones are not in thesame leauge.comparing both is like comparing the ODIOWERE of my street to QUEEN ELIZABETH....u need to apologise to samsung for beating down their most succesful mobile to that extent.EVEN TECNO PHANTOM A is better than Q10..lol

4 Likes

Re: BlackBerry Q5 Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
]
naijalodge: Both phones are not in thesame leauge.comparing both is like comparing the ODIOWERE of my street to QUEEN ELIZABETH....u need to apologise to samsung for beating down their most succesful mobile to that extent.EVEN TECNO PHANTOM A is better than Q10..lol

grin grin grin
Re: BlackBerry Q5 Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by Dyt(f): 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
If you are a business person, pls go for BB, its got the best data plan
But if for fashion et all, go for samsung, in fact buy iphone join

I still prefer my BB cos it saves me lots of data as a business person. I receive mails a lot and there are some that needs urgent attention. On Andriods, u have to wait for some 5mins later.

The choice is urs bro

2 Likes

Re: BlackBerry Q5 Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by realtem(m): 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
dgb4: hello phone gurus,
am about changing my BB torch 2 but am a little bit confused on the next phone to use.
am considering a Q5 or a samsung note 2.

with Q5;
i can easily transfer my contacts, messages calendars etc.
but sick of BB CYCEYG (carry your charger everywhere you go)

Samsung note 2,
am skeptical on screen-touch only phones.
will start adding new contacts etc.
not too familiar with the android world
however, i know i can adapt.

Considering a fairly used samsung note 2 for 40k and a new BB Q5 for 50k, which is more reasonable?
I need your opinions pls
i would have adviced you to go for the note 2 but the problem is the fairly used stuff(i don't really like it). So my advice for you is to go for other samsung smartphones maybe samsung galaxy core or others within the range of that 50k. Search really well and you'll find the best one for you
Re: BlackBerry Q5 Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by veave(f): 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
pls how much can i get a fairly used ipad3 or 4? pls reply asap bfor i spend i get cheated on. and were can i get it in abj?
Re: BlackBerry Q5 Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by shevaamplified: 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
White gaxy note2 for sale..60k... price not negotiable
Re: BlackBerry Q5 Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by lekzwyc(m): 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
[quote author=Dyt]If you are a business person, pls go for BB, its got the best data plan

I still prefer my BB cos it saves me lots of data as a business person. I receive mails a lot and there are some that needs urgent attention. On Andriods, u have to wait for some 5mins later.
The choice is urs bro

I will advice note 2. Data plan not a problem, with my
note 2 and airtel bb subscription on my sim, am good to go just send bbum3 to 440....6gig data for 3 months at 3k. Waitn for 5min? Big lie!

1 Like

Re: BlackBerry Q5 Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
Dyt: If you are a business person, pls go for BB, its got the best data plan

The choice is urs bro
If i hear undecided

Re: BlackBerry Q5 Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2013

The choice is urs bro

this statement is FALSE.

4 Likes

Re: BlackBerry Q5 Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by afoo02(m): 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
New BBQ5 for 50k, for where pls? I bought mine 60k at slot osogbo some weeks ago
Re: BlackBerry Q5 Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by afoo02(m): 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
New BBQ5 for 50k for where pls? I bought mine 60k at slot osogbo some weeks ago
Re: BlackBerry Q5 Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by veave(f): 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
guys pls help me wf the price na. i dont want a note2. i want a 3 or 4. someone in d house already has 2 it makes no sense buyin 2 again. bro, 60k is on d high side tho... am waiting friends. thanks.
Re: BlackBerry Q5 Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by Akainzo(m): 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
It depends on what your main driver/needs for the phones are.

Q5 Pros:
Hub: The integrated communications centre is a delight to use. Experience it to understand.
Prompt Email: Delivers emails faster than the competition.
Call Quality: The great connection to networks is a big plus that many overlook, but the BB maintains a better connection always.
Best of 2 worlds: The BB10 OS offers you a great way to run Android apps if you really do need specific Android apps.

Q5 Cons:
App World: The apps available is very few in numbers but ALL the major Nigerian ones are there. If you need the NA and European ones, you will need to learn how to Sideload.
Games: The major NA & European games are not available. However, you can Sideload them, and they work smoothly.

Note 2 Pros:
Apps: It has millions of apps to choose from. Will you use all of them, but the choice is there.
Battery: Being bigger than the Q5, it has a bigger battery HOWEVER do not expect it to last you a whole day! You'd be lucky to get 2 hours more than the Q5.
Android: It is Android and many people develop for the platform, hence the many apps.
Games: Just like in the case of apps, there are many games to choose from.

Note 2 Cons:
Size: At 5.5" it is not a phone!
Battery: The battery is big, but it doesn't last long due to Samsung's implementation of Android.

The choice is yours.

2 Likes

Re: BlackBerry Q5 Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by victorlexa(m): 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
go 4 d Q5 ...thank me later!
Re: BlackBerry Q5 Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
e

The choice is urs bro
iti!!! who teach you that one.?
Re: BlackBerry Q5 Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by Dyt(f): 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
We all have different views about these phones
I just wrote what I felt
Presently I use S4 coupled with iphone
I call them some expensive nonsense
Believe you me, I still prefer my BB it serves me better.
Re: BlackBerry Q5 Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
Dyt: We all have different views about these phones
I just wrote what I felt
U are yet to discover the true power of an android device...

2 Likes

Re: BlackBerry Q5 Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by maureen5(m): 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
go for the note2, bb is dead. shouldnt be compared to an android. imho
Re: BlackBerry Q5 Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
Dyt: We all have different views about these phones
I just wrote what I felt

may Buddha forgive noobs... undecided
Re: BlackBerry Q5 Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by Dyt(f): 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
Godvilla: U are yet to discover the true power of an android device...

Giggling
Have been using andriods from the days of HTC
Am nt new to it

1 Like

Re: BlackBerry Q5 Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by asids55: 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2013

The choice is urs bro

lol..5 minutes to get your mails? I guess you using nitel network to browse

2 Likes

Re: BlackBerry Q5 Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by klear(f): 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
emmm...can I have d contact of the note 2 seller? 40k!! if it's truly a Samsung note 2 & not Samsvng then it's a sweet deal oh. BB kini again? you can't even begin to compare the two cos the diff is clear. People still buy Bb?

1 Like

Re: BlackBerry Q5 Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by Dyt(f): 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
Lool
See am a user of both, am only saying which I prefer

Andriods got lots to offer, in fact I work on the go cos it gave me the opportunity to have my selling platform on my tablet. Bt the data plan is killing which is the only reason I prefer my BB
For me, got the best data plan ever
Re: BlackBerry Q5 Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
dgb4: Lol. Thanks amy.
More opinions pls
better go with the note, q5 na phone?
Re: BlackBerry Q5 Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
Dyt: Lool
See am a user of both, am only saying which I prefer

Andriods got lots to offer, in fact I work on the go cos it gave me the opportunity to have my selling platform on my tablet. Bt the data plan is killing which is the only reason I prefer my BB
For me, got the best data plan ever

i still put it, may Buddha forgive noobs..

do you have any idea, i posted this with an android, no dataplan, no credit, but free... have been like that ever since half this year..

THE ABSENCE OF EVIDENCE, IS NOT THE EVIDENCE OF ABSENCE ..

the absence of no legal data plan for android, dosnt mean android users dont browse at a very cheap amount.. always be sure , before making a conclusion..#DONE..undecided

4 Likes

Re: BlackBerry Q5 Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
Re: BlackBerry Q5 Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2013
Dyt:

Giggling
Have been using andriods from the days of HTC
Am nt new to it
so? undecided
U know nofin about Android......
Btw: I dnt see any truth in wat uv been spewing.
Now u wanna use BIS as an excuse? Hehehe.... Where hav u been all this while wen pepz are flexing Airtel BIS on their Android device?
Abeg, seal ur lipz and flex ur Bold 2...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blackberry Mep Zero(0)& Bb Unlocking / Battling Fake News: Whatsapp Starts New Feature To Let Users Identify Forwarded / Xiaomi Compilation Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.