Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Seven PDP Rebel Governors Join APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven PDP Rebel Governors Join APC (526 Views)

Ekiti Assembly Sits, Suspends Seven PDP Lawmakers / Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers / Speaker Of Ekiti State House Of Assembly Impeached By Seven PDP Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Seven PDP Rebel Governors Join APC by kado(m): 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
The seven aggrieved governors of the Peoples
Democratic Party have announced their
decision to merge with the All Progressives
Congress.The governors, at the meeting they had with the leadership of the APC in Abuja on Tuesday, said their decision was aimed at
rescuing the country.
A former Acting National Chairman of the
PDP, Alhaji Abubakar Baraje, announced the
decision after the meeting, which was held at
Kano Governor’s Lodge in Abuja.
Among the governors at the meeting were that of Rivers (Rotimi Amaechi), Kano(Rabiu
Kwankwanso), Adamawa(Murtala Nyako),
Kwara(Badulfatah Ahmed) and Niger(Dr.
Babangida Aliyu). The governors of Jigawa and Sokoto states, Sule Lamido and Aliyu Wamakko respectively were absent. Baraje said the governors were part of the decision. Some leaders of the APC like its Interim National Chairman, Chief Bisi Akande; a former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu; and a former Head of State, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari(retd.), were in attendance.

www.punchng.com/news/seven-pdp-rebel-governors-join-apc/
Re: Seven PDP Rebel Governors Join APC by Mynd44: 12:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
This movie called Nigerian Politics just keep on going like a long Mexican soap opera
Re: Seven PDP Rebel Governors Join APC by Adex099(m): 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2013

Just saw the news on channels t.v !!!

Now , this is what I call "FRESH AIR"

LEGGOO!!!
#Team_2015
grin
Re: Seven PDP Rebel Governors Join APC by rashylous(m): 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
Rebel governors + the most formidable party = revolution. No more Hanking panking system of Govt. PDP dayz re numbered
Re: Seven PDP Rebel Governors Join APC by Mynd44: 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
Adex099:
Just saw the news on channels t.v !!!

Now , this is what I call "FRESH AIR"

LEGGOO!!!
#Team_2015
grin
I swear gringrin
Re: Seven PDP Rebel Governors Join APC by OAM4J: 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2013

(1)

“I Like Jim Iyke, Is He Not Having Abetter Life Now”- Pastor TB Joshua / Obasanjo’s Letter To Jonathan: Ijaw Demand Apology / Police Ask Rivers’ Lawmakers To Sign Good Conduct Bond.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.