Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,019 members, 7,863,684 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

Manchester City To Sign Nigeria Wonderkid Iheanacho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City To Sign Nigeria Wonderkid Iheanacho (446 Views)

West Brom Sign Nigeria Striker Brown Ideye For Club Record Fee. / Manchester City To Sign Nigeria U-17 Chidi Nwakali / Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manchester City To Sign Nigeria Wonderkid Iheanacho by surawilly(m): 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
Nigerian wonderkid Kelechi Iheanacho will sign a deal with Manchester City, according to the player's father.

Iheanacho was named the best player at the 2013 Under-17 World Cup after scoring six goals, including one in the final, as his country triumphed in the United Arab Emirates.

MAN CITY LATEST
He has since been linked with moves to Porto and Chelsea in his homeland, but his father, James, has claimed that the Etihad Stadium will be his next destination.

"As I am talking to you, I have chosen in my mind that Kelechi is going to Manchester United," he told Super Sport's Monday Night Football, before appearing to correct himself: "I have told you that he is going to Manchester City."

He later confirmed to MTNFootball.com that the player's family made a joint decision on where he would play in a meeting on Monday night: "We prayed [Monday] and after due consultations with family members, we came up with Manchester City believing he has a future there. That is where he will be uplifted."

The young striker had been declared missing by his father on Friday after he had left his home in Owerri without alerting his family, but returned early on Monday morning before a decision on his future was made.

James has been integral in his son's fledgling career, with rumours that he had valued the starlet at €1 million, but he has denied the claims: "No, those people are my enemies. I never said that."
SOURCE : http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2013/11/26/4433978/manchester-city-to-sign-nigerian-wonderkid-iheanacho?ICID=HP_BN_1

(1) (Reply)

UCL : Manchester City Vs Viktoria Plzen 4 - 2 (Full Time) / Desailly, Kalusha Say Okocha Has No Magic But Regret It. / 1960BET Find Out Right Now With The Press Of A Button And Register Your Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.