Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

My Experience While Trying To Register My Daughter In School Today - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Experience While Trying To Register My Daughter In School Today (2513 Views)

What Is The Appropriate Age To Register A Child In School? / Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal / What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience While Trying To Register My Daughter In School Today by Miner13: 4:33am On Nov 27, 2013
alutacontinua:

Come on, this isn't fair!
I actually believe this guy is a very sweet guy in the outside world.
He'll make an excellent partner and father!!!

Andy, you need to come for check-up tomorrow! cool
i see you ooo
do not tel me you are indirectly wooing this guy
Re: My Experience While Trying To Register My Daughter In School Today by wasak(m): 6:21am On Nov 27, 2013
Andyblaze:
what of helicopter and chopper?
for ur mind oooo
Re: My Experience While Trying To Register My Daughter In School Today by wasak(m): 6:22am On Nov 27, 2013
deejay_harry1:

oh.. why ... why embarassed sad
I've modified it... please don't crucify me!!!
Re: My Experience While Trying To Register My Daughter In School Today by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 27, 2013
Miner13:
i see you ooo
do not tel me you are indirectly wooing this guy

she iz a worker at dr presher psycho clinic... she and demelza were specially assigned to handle andy's Looney..
Re: My Experience While Trying To Register My Daughter In School Today by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 27, 2013
Boring!
Re: My Experience While Trying To Register My Daughter In School Today by Danhumprey: 7:47am On Nov 27, 2013
jay bee: Why didn't you open the thread under the Jokes section?

BTW: It's a very dry joke
grin
Re: My Experience While Trying To Register My Daughter In School Today by Danhumprey: 7:51am On Nov 27, 2013
Andyblaze:
what of helicopter and chopper?
angry angry angry
Re: My Experience While Trying To Register My Daughter In School Today by Dannylux: 8:18am On Nov 27, 2013
Sanguine:

Bros, this your Engrish na war oo. grin grin grin. Na you be the headmaster of the ''school of comedian'' ba?? grin grin.

Chai all these clowns eh, una nor go kee sambody oo. grin grin grin.

So wrong grammar makes one a comedian? abi na sarcasm grin
Re: My Experience While Trying To Register My Daughter In School Today by MzRaeRae(f): 8:45am On Nov 27, 2013
Andyblaze:
she is a modern girl not villagestic mbeke
Wat do u mean..Dis boy:-/
Re: My Experience While Trying To Register My Daughter In School Today by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 27, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

Na wash!... You'll probably be in your 200 level tops!
200L ko 200l Ni, newly admited Jambite
Re: My Experience While Trying To Register My Daughter In School Today by mirajune: 10:10am On Nov 27, 2013
Andyblaze: Hi,

My daughter turned 3 recently so i went to register her at a nursery school. I dont like Public schools so we went to a private one.
On reaching the school, i was impressed with the state of orderliness and infrastructure so we went to the headmaster's office.
We talked and then i asked of the school fees and he said ''#50,000 Naira''
I was shocked! ''50k?''
He said ''Yes''
Then i asked him ''how much last?''
He got annoyed and said ''why am i pricing school fees as if ayam buying kuli kuli in the market''.
Then he sent the school dog after us and me and my daughter ran like olympic champions
Please is there anything wrong with pricing school fees

you are joking right?
before registering your child in any school, you must first go to that school and get the list of the necessary thing required by the school. and no, you don't ''price'' school fees.
Re: My Experience While Trying To Register My Daughter In School Today by Andyblaze: 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
alutacontinua:

Come on, this isn't fair!
I actually believe this guy is a very sweet guy in the outside world.
He'll make an excellent partner and father!!!

Andy, you need to come for check-up tomorrow! cool
where have u been all this while
Re: My Experience While Trying To Register My Daughter In School Today by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
Andyblaze:
where have u been all this while

I went on vacation! tongue
See me in the hospital....u need a re-fill of ur meds! cool
Re: My Experience While Trying To Register My Daughter In School Today by Andyblaze: 11:08am On Dec 21, 2013
alutacontinua:

I went on vacation! tongue
See me in the hospital....u need a re-fill of ur meds! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Girl With Mini Skirt Gets What She Didn't Expect In A Bus / Mother Lights Marijuana For 6 Year Old Daughter (photo) / Tye Tribbett's Look Alike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.