Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,923 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Does Usage Of Direct Power Affect A System? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Does Usage Of Direct Power Affect A System? (483 Views)

How To Effectively Set Internet Usage Limit / How To Control Windows 8 Data Usage / Internet Usage In Africa: Nigeria is Second (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Usage Of Direct Power Affect A System? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
Pls, I was given a laptop recently by my elder sista. However, when I took it, she told me that the charger got bad. On getting to charge the laptop, I discovered the battery was bad of which a 'laptotp engineer' told me that it was because the system had not been charged for a while. Though where I stay, we have light constantly but I want to get a battery and a charger for the system(DELL D600) and don't know how much a good battery and charger cost. I'm in Asaba. And again, will continuous usage of the laptop with direct power affect it? Pls,ur kontribution is nided.
Re: Does Usage Of Direct Power Affect A System? by weazley(m): 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
no wahala, yu can even remov d ba3 an use wit ac current, d ba3 should b about 4-6k

(1) (Reply)

Tutorial Ebook On Professional Web Design & Dealers Based On Goods Importation / A Good Low Budget Laptop For Sale / Where Can I Get A Competent Digital Camere Repairer In Onitsha Or Awka?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.