Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Oiltest Services Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oiltest Services Aptitude Test (7342 Views)

Oiltest Calling For Aptitude Test July 2015 / Oiltest Group Recruitment In Port Harcourt / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oiltest Services Aptitude Test by material(f): 3:32pm On Jun 15, 2006
Guys,

Does anyone of u has an idea about Oiltest Services' aptitude test. I have one to write this wkd.
Awaits ur response.
Re: Oiltest Services Aptitude Test by nickson: 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2006
Well the oiltest aptitude test is basically IQ,with little arithmetic.Try to be fast as possilbe,cos the only problem you will have is inadequate time to finish.Learn how to produce squares from irregular shapes very necessary.Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Oiltest Services Aptitude Test by busarium(m): 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2006
why dont u visit shldirect for some practise questions
Re: Oiltest Services Aptitude Test by eazyman(m): 3:03am On Sep 20, 2006
Bros, you wan work for oiltest, hmmmm, abeg if you fit find another work, then that will be my very honest advice to you! that company na nonsense company, i dey work there, but i'm seriously looking for a way ou, na one yoruba man na him get that company but dem dey treat their staff like slaves!
Pres. Obasanjo local content policy don really favour that man company such that he is starving Schlumberger and other foreign companies of contracts only to end up treating his staffs like slaves.
Do you know that this man earns between 600-700 US $ for each of the crew men working for him each day they spend offshore only for him to pay some staffs like me 4 US $ for each day i spend working offshore? and the work is so cumbersome and labourous! hmm, please if you know what is good for you then go find out.
I think EFCC should start probing this so-called indigenious companies because they are causing suffering and hardship to thier fellow Nigerians, even foreigner would treat Nigerians better than Nigerians treat their fellow ones!
Loverdex@excite.com

2 Likes

Re: Oiltest Services Aptitude Test by kennykay(m): 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2006
Thanks for the info Easyman. Many Nigerian local oil companies are like that, but now that millions are struggling to fill limited available spaces, no one has a choice. At least for a start. Once you have oil and gas experience, with God on your side, you will move very fast in the sector. Like you now, with your experience, by the time you get another job,the offer will be mouth-watering.
A friend had just 3 months experience and when he changed job;his salary was increased by 320%. Without the previous 3 months experience, he wouldn't have secured the job.
Lets encourage our guy to go blast the test, get a job with them, spend a little time, and leave for a better place.
Let no man despise the days of little beginning.
Please, l don't mind if you can tell me the starting salary for fresh graduates at the company in question.

2 Likes

Re: Oiltest Services Aptitude Test by mazoba: 10:15am On Sep 22, 2008
[color=#990000][/color]
my good pple of the house .pls has any body heard abt the oiltest apt test that was held in PH on the 4th of sept ?
Re: Oiltest Services Aptitude Test by uchesandy(f): 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2008
please can somebody help and tel me the venue for the test. thanks. pls am waiting.
Re: Oiltest Services Aptitude Test by uchesandy(f): 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2008
eazyman, pls am still waiting for your reply. wer is the venue for the test?
Re: Oiltest Services Aptitude Test by eazyman(m): 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2008
Uchesandy i dont know what test you are talking about at this time, by the way i have since resigned from the company, but i heard the company has improved now, so you can get more information about the company from its website: www.theoiltestgroup.com
Re: Oiltest Services Aptitude Test by Caringfreedom(m): 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2012
Thank u EAZYMAN for the info bt kindly tell the Nairalanders if u have an idea hw their pay is like especially for graduate. Awaiting ur reply
Re: Oiltest Services Aptitude Test by infobut(m): 5:40am On Sep 03, 2012
Pls i was invited fr d test, is dere anyone wit oiltest likely questions shud frward it to me. tanx. joelism4real@yahoo.com
Re: Oiltest Services Aptitude Test by Maryschild: 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2013
Pls i was invitd 4 their test as trainee field technologist. Any idea of d kind of questions dat wil b askd, d numba of stages and their salary for trainees. Urgently need a reply guys. U can forward likly questions to atom@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Oiltest Services Aptitude Test by kachiMPA: 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
Maryschild:
Pls i was invitd 4 their test as trainee field technologist. Any idea of d kind of questions dat wil b askd, d numba of stages and their salary for trainees. Urgently need a reply guys. U can forward likly questions to atom@yahoo.com. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! MITV Is Recruiting. (bsc, HND, ND) / Management Sciences For Health (MSH) Job Recruitment (13 Positions) / Schlumberger Recruitment For Trainee Field Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.