Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Waec May/june 2003 Change Of Name And Date Of Birth Impossible?!!!!!!!! - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Waec May/june 2003 Change Of Name And Date Of Birth Impossible?!!!!!!!! (881 Views)

NOTICE- 2015 May/june WAEC And NECO. / Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. / May / June 2012 Waec Time Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waec May/june 2003 Change Of Name And Date Of Birth Impossible?!!!!!!!! by tadexe(m): 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2013
yeah i think all hell would break loose in this crap I've just being told , quite frankly speaking it came with a shock i probably would loose hold of me if it's true .

it all started back then 2002/2003 when i finished my education and now i do intend to change it cos right now i wanna get back to school , and what really do i wanna change? ...Guess it's my name and age!!!, yeah it's for real , would never could have occurred to me that one day like this i would be chewing my fingers and then regretting what the hell have i done to myself,

Right now am in Norway finding it hard to fix my document i mean my school result the all powerful SSCE result which i sat for 9 years back , with some help from my brother i made contact with my school explaining the absurd circumstances hovering over my head like cloud that refuses the sun to shine , And then several opinion and steps to take was made known to me which i tried but all seems to be in vain and lost of money.

Earlier today i received a phone call from my brother who called to explained the ill news that the WAEC office refuses to treat my request all to the reason that the system has being change and with that its impossible to change my name and age . embarassed wow i almost collapsed
cos only God knows how far i have come struggling back then in Nigeria and now in abroad and trying to fix thing to get back to what i dreamt of doing all my life this sad news popped in

well I've got it up my throat and life seems more frustrating than ever

what in the hell is going on ?
why can't my request be granted?
what new system has been employed that they can do it , ??
is it really really impossible??
six years in high school wasted ___??

please any suggestion or direction to the right people would be greatly welcome .

(1) (Reply)

Get Admission To 200 Level Without Jamb / Study At Benin Republic-cotonou / Home Tutor In Itaoluwo Ikorodu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.