Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:53 PM

Man To Sell Testicle For $35,000. Plans To Purchase A Car With It. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man To Sell Testicle For $35,000. Plans To Purchase A Car With It. (703 Views)

Car News: This Ferrari Just Sold For $35.7 Million, Setting A Worldrecord / A Car With Ankara Paint / Starting A Car With AC On: Good Or Bad Practice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man To Sell Testicle For $35,000. Plans To Purchase A Car With It. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hey guys! Do you love cars so much that you are willing to sacrifice one of your testicles?
Oh well, this man opened up on a T.V show and that was exactly his plans.

Watch video here and see what type of car he plans to buy. http://gidilink..com/
Re: Man To Sell Testicle For $35,000. Plans To Purchase A Car With It. by issy1500: 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
protegesol:
Oh well, this man opened up on a T.V show and that was exactly his plans.

Naa craz dey worry am
Re: Man To Sell Testicle For $35,000. Plans To Purchase A Car With It. by psucc(m): 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
issy1500:

Naa craz dey worry am
which kain craze be that. While naija politicians them dey fight for petrodollars, the guy na testidollars.
Me sef get am for lab. Agents pls!
Re: Man To Sell Testicle For $35,000. Plans To Purchase A Car With It. by issy1500: 11:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
psucc:
which kain craze be that. While naija politicians them dey fight for petrodollars, the guy na testidollars.
Me sef get am for lab. Agents pls!

Lol. I no sorry 4 una oh
Re: Man To Sell Testicle For $35,000. Plans To Purchase A Car With It. by TheAvenger: 8:28am On Nov 27, 2013
Medically, you can do just as well with one testicle as with two. Jehovah in His infinite wisdom, knows why He made some organs two -kidneys, testicles - so that at the worst case, one can survive with just one.

So the guy is not crazy - he knows what he is doing. A lot of people - including yours sincerely - would definitely do it for such an amount.

I hope you know that there are people that sell their kidney for way less than $35,000!
Re: Man To Sell Testicle For $35,000. Plans To Purchase A Car With It. by issy1500: 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
TheAvenger:

A lot of people - including yours sincerely - would definitely do it for such an amount.

Mtcheeeeeewwww

(1) (Reply)

Good Rewire/mechanic Needed / KIA Care Centers / NEED GUIDE: Buying Or Bidding, Shipping And Clearance Of Used Cars From US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.