Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

32 Makeup Tips That Nobody Told You About:-tip 1 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 32 Makeup Tips That Nobody Told You About:-tip 1 (1421 Views)

Queenfav's Makeup Lounge...(product Reviews,makeup Tips And Recommendations) / LADIES!!!13 New Makeup Tips You Wish You Had Known Long Ago / Makeup Tips For Oily Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

32 Makeup Tips That Nobody Told You About:-tip 1 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hello there! Let's talk beauty, straight from my pool of expertise. With a few tips and tricks, you might just be heading down the road to getting things right. Yeah you heard me, that fabulous makeup look you've always wished you wore could be hiding within these tips. It’s taken me years to learn my face shape, what colors flatter me, how much to apply, and how to apply it so that it looks beautiful and natural. But, I think I’ve finally perfected my morning routine! You don’t have to spend hours doing it, either. Once you have the know-how, you’ll see just how much makeup can accentuate your best features and hide those that aren’t as favorable. Here are a few makeup tips and tricks that you’ll wish you had known a long, long time ago!So, we make a count down on these tips. Each tip resting within a post for better digestion.

Tip 1. Repurposed Plastic Spoon

Use a plastic spoon to easily apply mascara on your bottom lashes without getting any on the skin under your eyes. It also helps you to accomplish a much thicker coat.

Re: 32 Makeup Tips That Nobody Told You About:-tip 1 by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
Followin cool
Re: 32 Makeup Tips That Nobody Told You About:-tip 1 by Suzie0(f): 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
Wow!! #Singing: i wish i knew then, what i know now#... @ op i just learnt this tip from you. thanks
Re: 32 Makeup Tips That Nobody Told You About:-tip 1 by maureenkell: 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
So lovely! Iv learned it i will just try it tomorow
Re: 32 Makeup Tips That Nobody Told You About:-tip 1 by specialguest(f): 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
Subscribing *
Re: 32 Makeup Tips That Nobody Told You About:-tip 1 by Onegai(f): 6:33am On Nov 27, 2013
Hey guys, I'm a makeup artist. The spoon under the eye trick is pretty nifty, but you can also use a q-tip (if your hand is steady). Or better yet, hold your mascara wand vertically and use the edge. It's got the most mascara on the edge, so remove excess product off the wand first. www.naijapretty..com instagram: noredia_mua
Re: 32 Makeup Tips That Nobody Told You About:-tip 1 by miyalian(f): 8:15am On Nov 27, 2013
i am really poor in makeup,thanks for your sharing, and expect the last 31 tips.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet FRANCA AIDE, Nigeria's Most Talented Upcoming Actress / Burberry Bu1050 $135.00 Free Shipping / Lupita Nyong'o's Hair And Makeup At The Oscars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.