Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,564 members, 7,955,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:43 PM

¤¤The Trio¤¤ - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ¤¤The Trio¤¤ (9548 Views)

Abuja Literary Society Book Jam Features A Famous Trio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by Therock5555(m): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2013
D9ty7: Thank God Jumizie is back. Dancing skelewu to while away time befor u update.
Events that took place while you are away.
1. The preacher's son two made the frontpage.
2. Loss of dignity by clemzy made front page.
3. I walked into the rock's thread and saw Winnie sitting on Uduak's laps. I will still punish the both of them tho.
All am saying is that you are welcome back where you belong.

Lol u no well, no worry n aur story nxt for FP
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by Therock5555(m): 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
buoye1: I been dey Ffl silently na wen suspense wan kiLl me na him make me comment nw...Jumizie abeg he don do.....ROCK555 don teach u dis bad tingrin

I no teach her ooo, no worry she go update.

@Jumizie abeg come na, abi u wan come slack for us, abeg try type 5k words jare
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by buoye1(m): 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2013
Jumizie wetin remain again...atleast ur hubby don plead on our behalf.!
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by tmamuda(m): 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2013
Dis ur short update na wa oh
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by adegwurulez(m): 2:03am On Dec 01, 2013
*following*
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by Jumizie13(f): 6:48am On Dec 01, 2013
buoye1: Jumizie wetin remain again...atleast ur hubby don plead on our behalf.!
hubby keh.
Na E-hubby o
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by Jumizie13(f): 6:48am On Dec 01, 2013
adegwurulez: *following*
you are welcome boss.
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by Jumizie13(f): 6:50am On Dec 01, 2013
The rock5555:

I no teach her ooo, no worry she go update.

@Jumizie abeg come na, abi u wan come slack for us, abeg try type 5k words jare
habaa! M just recorvering ni.
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by Jumizie13(f): 6:51am On Dec 01, 2013
tmamuda: Dis ur short update na wa oh
hmmmm
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by Jumizie13(f): 6:52am On Dec 01, 2013
HAPPY NEW MONTH GUYS. BTW, merry xmas and happy new year in advance.
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by D9ty7(m): 7:12am On Dec 01, 2013
It iz update we need.
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by Jumizie13(f): 8:41am On Dec 01, 2013
D9ty7: It iz update we need.
lolz
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by LarrySun(m): 11:57am On Dec 01, 2013
Jumizie13: Its (It was) break time. The students of A.M.C were scattered all over the school compound. Various activites were going on.
Sandra, popularly called Sandie, and her other two notorious friends, Patricia and Margaret, were walking majestically to a tree so as to sit under its shady branches (with the intention of sitting under its shady branches) . As the junior students saw them, they took to their heels.
"See these ('these' is a pronoun that signifies nearness, therefore, the fact that the boys had taken to their heels make the pronoun selection inappropriate. 'those', granted, but 'these', wrong. You can rather use 'the' ) bastards," Maggie said, laughing as they settled at the foot of the tree.
"Where are the girls carrying our snacks and drinks?" asked Pactricia, but she loved being called Pattie.
"
Those ones? They dare not run away with it. Have u guys forgotten?" Sandie asked, in more of a statement. "That we are The Great Trio." They all said in unision (unison), laughing. "Besides, their bags are with me," Maggie said in assurance.
Just then, they sighted (saw) the two girls walking towards them, each of them (student) carrying a tray of snacks and three bottles of soft drinks. On getting to where the Trio sat, they knelt down to give their packages to them.
"Seniors, our b-a-gs, " one of the juniors asked. Fear and panic written all over their faces.
"
Go to the back of the poultry farm, your bag is waiting for you there," Maggie said.
"Ha, poultry farm!" the other girl exclaimed.
Twack! Twack!! ('Twack' is never the sound of a slap. It is rather the sound of a gunshot, with silencer attached) Pattie slapped her. "are you crazy, who are you to querry our authority?
"Get lost!!!" She screamed.
"We are sorry ma," they both chorused.
"My friends, use your ears for what it is (they are) meant for, she said GO!!!" Maggie said. The juniors sprang up as if a bee had just stung them and they ran to the poultry.
While the event unfolded, Eniola, a (an) s.s.s. (S.S.S) 2 girl stood a distance to (from) them and watched. She was filled with fury and hatred, but what could she do[b]?[/b] Nothing. she[b] is[/b] (was) just a mere s.s.s 2 girl. Even the school authority could do nothing to The Trio.
"Cross my heart, I'll make sure I show you guys that "the opperessor of today might (may) be the opperessed of tomorrow", she said aloud, but not too loud for The Trio to hear her.
Rough review.

Space out your paragraphs.

Develop your sentence constructions, punctuations, grammar and spellings.

In my opinion, the story seems rather predictable. Introduce some edge-of-the-seat suspense.

The more you write, the better you become. Never stop writing.

Indulge me by writing absent-errors.

Weldone.

1 Like

Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by Jumizie13(f): 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
Corrected sir. Thanks so much.
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by skyscraperTM(m): 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Rough review.

Space out your paragraphs.

Develop your sentence constructions, punctuations, grammar and spellings.

In my opinion, the story seems rather predictable. Introduce some edge-of-the-seat suspense.

The more you write, the better you become. Never stop writing.

Indulge me by writing absent-errors.

Weldone.
Guy you're good. You should be working as an editor in a newspaper company. Jummy, feed me more!!!
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by Jumizie13(f): 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
Good evening all
M sorry, i wunt be able to update 2nyt cos of an uncalled for problem. I promise u guys 3 updates tomorrow.
Shallom
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
Jumizie13: Good evening all
M sorry, i wunt be able to update 2nyt cos of an uncalled for problem. I promise u guys 3 updates tomorrow.
Shallom
okay o...
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by dammygoody(m): 11:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
*Jumps into the train*,never knew Jumizie is writing a story............ Hope I'm not late sha?well,better late than never............btw welldone Larry-sun,doing a good job here............following seriously............the Lord is your strength@op.
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
still following oh dearie
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by Ormorlehwah(f): 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
Still waiting tonight.....
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by 360prince(m): 7:58am On Dec 03, 2013
good morning jummie.

Am very glad to see your daily up dates, it not easy typing and checking error.

Keep on the good spirit and let inspirationaly words come in.

Upon my heal due to the terrific accident, i cant stop commenting.

Thumps up..
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by Jumizie13(f): 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
I'm sorry 4 d delay
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by dammygoody(m): 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
Jumizie13: I'm sorry 4 d delay
apology accepted............update nko?
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by tmamuda(m): 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
Jumizie13: I'm sorry 4 d delay

d accept b say lets see n read d update
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by Jumizie13(f): 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
CHAPTER 3.
Dedicated to 360prince. Wishing him a speedy recorvery.
8 years later.
Eniola sat at the back of Safua's house, thinking about what she witnessed eight years ago. She found it difficult to forget it. Each time she remember, she do make a vow to bring down the killer of her parents.
"Eniola, Eniiiii!" Safua called from inside.
"Yes mummy" Eniola replied with a shaky voice.
"You this girl, when will you stop all these rubish? You refused to eat since daybreak." She moved closer to her and use the hem of her wrapper to wipe of Eniola's tears.
Eniola, when the time comes, you will avenge the death of your parents.
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by Jumizie13(f): 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
M very busy dis days due to my skul registration stuff. I hope u guys would bear with me for the main time.
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by DEllaluv(f): 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2013
Ofcourse jummy,tk ur tym
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2013
Jumizie13: M very busy dis days due to my skul registration stuff. I hope u guys would bear with me for the main time.

No P, grin
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by oruchechuks(m): 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
to say the fact, this is not encouraging at all. why not relax urself and finish up d story sonewhere instead of giving this kind of update. this is nt suppose to be called update, it should be upd!

1 Like

Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by tmamuda(m): 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
C mon it is nt interestin wit dis kind of update. Since u r biz, jst finished ur stuff n gve da best.
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by LarrySun(m): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
Jumizie13: Dedicated to Prof. Larry Sun.
Chapter 2
11 years ago........
Oladimeji ( wink We both know the story behind the name) and his wife, Josephine, with their little girl of 6 years old, were having a nice time in their sitting room.

"Darling, pls get me a chilled glass of water," Oladimeji said.

"No no, mummy stay. Daddy, let me get it for you."

"Dats (That's) my baby girl," Dimeji said while he started singing 4 her (Poor grammatical construction) . Ola, Ola, Olami. (Unnecessary)

The little girl was always happy whenever any of her parents sing with her name (Songs sung by her parents in praises of her name always filled her with glee) .

She replied her dad,
Daddy daddy daddy mi. Josephine was laughing heartly at their childish play. Hmmmmmm, what a happy family. Ola went to the kitchen to get the water
(Puerile. Please rewrite) .

Suddenly, a masked intruder barged into the room. The couple was afraid, ( ; ) fear and shock was (scratch this out) written all over their faces because, the intruder was pointing two guns at them.

Rough review.

Illogical dialogues. Learn to use the quotation marks. And again, space out your paragraphs. Wishing you a quick recovery.

Thanks for the dedication.
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by skyscraperTM(m): 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Rough review.

Illogical dialogues. Learn to use the quotation marks. And again, space out your paragraphs. Wishing you a quick recovery.

Thanks for the dedication.
Larry sun always on point. Jummy i'm enjoying the story, please come and update. You promised us three updates but i only saw one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Proverbs Of Omenuko, The First Igbo Language Novel / Old Things / The Last Duty By Isidore Okpewho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.