Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

See The Very Nasty Tweet A Female Fan Sent To MI Abaga!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Very Nasty Tweet A Female Fan Sent To MI Abaga!!! (4302 Views)

'Kcee Asked For My Unclad Photos' - Female Fan Claims On Instagram / Korede Bello Digging It Out On Stage With A Female Fan At An Event(pic) / Charlie Boy Shares Shocking Mail A Fan Sent Him About Joining Illuminati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Very Nasty Tweet A Female Fan Sent To MI Abaga!!! by naijaspice: 11:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
Re: See The Very Nasty Tweet A Female Fan Sent To MI Abaga!!! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
What is he waiting for?

1 Like

Re: See The Very Nasty Tweet A Female Fan Sent To MI Abaga!!! by Airforce1(m): 11:47pm On Nov 26, 2013
Well
Some pu55ies do smell like a rotten fish.. So I don't think M.I would wanna lick that.

1 Like

Re: See The Very Nasty Tweet A Female Fan Sent To MI Abaga!!! by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 27, 2013
Airforce1: Well
Some pu55ies do smell like a rotten fish.. So I don't think M.I would wanna lick that.
kooba!!!!! You must be a renowned and a professional þu$$y licker undecided you knew one that smells like rotten egg and one that smells qood angry #iJoshy
Re: See The Very Nasty Tweet A Female Fan Sent To MI Abaga!!! by dack7(m): 11:17am On Nov 27, 2013
And then...........she's a bitch
Re: See The Very Nasty Tweet A Female Fan Sent To MI Abaga!!! by ajasa4link: 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
what is he waiting for?...abi he no wan tall?
Re: See The Very Nasty Tweet A Female Fan Sent To MI Abaga!!! by Airforce1(m): 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
Strauskhan1: kooba!!!!! You must be a renowned and a professional þu$$y licker undecided you knew one that smells like rotten egg and one that smells qood angry #iJoshy

I dont lick pu$$$y
I dig pu$$$y.

I swear angry
Re: See The Very Nasty Tweet A Female Fan Sent To MI Abaga!!! by homesteady(m): 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
Yeye girl! Mtcheew!
Re: See The Very Nasty Tweet A Female Fan Sent To MI Abaga!!! by Airforce1(m): 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
homesteady: Yeye girl! Mtcheew!

My guy, I know sey u be virgin.

Or aren't you?
Re: See The Very Nasty Tweet A Female Fan Sent To MI Abaga!!! by homesteady(m): 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
Airforce1:

My guy, I know sey u be virgin.

Or aren't you?
Of course. YES! smiley
Re: See The Very Nasty Tweet A Female Fan Sent To MI Abaga!!! by IAMBREEZY: 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
The biitch looking for someone to lick her smelly pusssy,m.i u better don't try that shiit who knows maybe the smell of her pusssy kills.
Re: See The Very Nasty Tweet A Female Fan Sent To MI Abaga!!! by Airforce1(m): 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
IAMBREEZY: The biitch looking for someone to lick her smelly pusssy,m.i u better don't try that shiit who knows maybe the smell of her pusssy kills.

You right nigg**
Re: See The Very Nasty Tweet A Female Fan Sent To MI Abaga!!! by LesbianBoy(m): 7:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
homesteady:
Of course. YES! smiley

Is it by choice or lack of opportunity. Don't be shy talk to daddy wink
Re: See The Very Nasty Tweet A Female Fan Sent To MI Abaga!!! by Airforce1(m): 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
LesbianBoy:

Werey cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Very Nasty Tweet A Female Fan Sent To MI Abaga!!! by homesteady(m): 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
LesbianBoy:
Lack of opportunity ke? All the ashawo's for Nigeria don die? grin
Re: See The Very Nasty Tweet A Female Fan Sent To MI Abaga!!! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2013
Have you ever seen a püssý that smells so bad that you just wanna cry?
Re: See The Very Nasty Tweet A Female Fan Sent To MI Abaga!!! by IAMBREEZY: 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
Airforce1:

You right nigg**
i'm glad you know
Re: See The Very Nasty Tweet A Female Fan Sent To MI Abaga!!! by IAMBREEZY: 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
Austeenx: Have you ever seen a püssý that smells so bad that you just wanna cry?
bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha damn this niggah
Re: See The Very Nasty Tweet A Female Fan Sent To MI Abaga!!! by Waspy(m): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
Austeenx: Have you ever seen a püssý that smells so bad that you just wanna cry?
Tell me more undecided
Re: See The Very Nasty Tweet A Female Fan Sent To MI Abaga!!! by Waspy(m): 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
@all the males in here tripping on Pusssy, i want y'all to know that you actually had your mouth, nose, eyes and ears (the entire face) swiped/mopped/dragged/stuck/squashed on a pusssy at birth.......Now give Miss Pucci some respect will you? angry

2 Likes

Re: See The Very Nasty Tweet A Female Fan Sent To MI Abaga!!! by Olugbenger(m): 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
useless thread!
Re: See The Very Nasty Tweet A Female Fan Sent To MI Abaga!!! by Olugbenger(m): 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
angry angry
Re: See The Very Nasty Tweet A Female Fan Sent To MI Abaga!!! by fckyourman: 12:23am On Nov 28, 2013
Airforce1: Well
Re: See The Very Nasty Tweet A Female Fan Sent To MI Abaga!!! by Shaakasi(f): 1:15am On Nov 28, 2013
eeeeewwwwwwwww
Re: See The Very Nasty Tweet A Female Fan Sent To MI Abaga!!! by Gracyel(f): 2:03am On Nov 28, 2013
Jeeeezzzzzz!!!Dat was a really naughty and disgusting one
Re: See The Very Nasty Tweet A Female Fan Sent To MI Abaga!!! by Airforce1(m): 4:28am On Nov 28, 2013
homesteady:
Lack of opportunity ke? All the ashawo's for Nigeria don die? grin

If u dey patronise ashewo, stop am o.

Open eyes go find responsible girl take do girl friend
So that any time body dey do u one kind, u go control her on phone to come over and make u feel alright.

And please my guy, Aids no dey show for face o.. So insist una use condom to do the do.

Cheers!!
Re: See The Very Nasty Tweet A Female Fan Sent To MI Abaga!!! by martronilla: 7:16am On Nov 28, 2013
homesteady:
Of course. YES! smiley
smh! and u are proud to admit it?
Re: See The Very Nasty Tweet A Female Fan Sent To MI Abaga!!! by Danielle22(f): 7:47am On Nov 28, 2013
Som girls sha......na waooooo
Re: See The Very Nasty Tweet A Female Fan Sent To MI Abaga!!! by homesteady(m): 11:23am On Nov 28, 2013
Airforce1:

If u dey patronise ashewo, stop am o.

Open eyes go find responsible girl take do girl friend
So that any time body dey do u one kind, u go control her on phone to come over and make u feel alright.

And please my guy, Aids no dey show for face o.. So insist una use condom to do the do.

Cheers!!
embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: See The Very Nasty Tweet A Female Fan Sent To MI Abaga!!! by homesteady(m): 11:23am On Nov 28, 2013
martronilla: smh! and u are proud to admit it?
Why not
Re: See The Very Nasty Tweet A Female Fan Sent To MI Abaga!!! by Airforce1(m): 11:32am On Nov 28, 2013
martronilla: smh! and u are proud to admit it?

The reason why he never disvirgin na lack of opportunity

He needs to come to lagos to know whatsup..
Re: See The Very Nasty Tweet A Female Fan Sent To MI Abaga!!! by seangy4konji: 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
MI ..U nor sabi lick toto?

(1) (2) (Reply)

70-year-old Body Builder Whose Abs Would Make Many Lady Melt / Pictures Of Wizkid, Timaya And Waje's Latest Achievement In Year 2015 / CocaCola Company Honours Halima Abubakar,Customises Their Drink Wit Her Name(Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.