Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,663 members, 7,959,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

God Will Punish Anyone Who Takes My Gift Without Voting For Me In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Will Punish Anyone Who Takes My Gift Without Voting For Me In 2015 (1161 Views)

''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' / May God Punish Anyone Who Say's I Was Paid To Campaign Against Jonathan. / God Will Punish Anyone Who Takes My Gift Without Voting For Me In 2015, Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Will Punish Anyone Who Takes My Gift Without Voting For Me In 2015 by Onwe101(m): 6:46am On Nov 27, 2013
Senator representing Adamawa South Senatorial
Zone, Alhaji Ahmed Barata has placed a curse on
gifts and donations disbursed to members of his
constituency in a bid to ensure all beneficiaries of
his empowerment programme vote for him at the
upcoming elections.
While making
his donations,
the senator made the stunning utterance,
informing anybody who was a beneficiary of his
gifts and still refused to vote for him in the
forthcoming 2015 general election would be
punished by God.
Irked by the statement, some members of his
constituency were said to have shunned the
empowerment package and quietly left the scene,
while some vowed they would collect his gift but
they would still not vote for him because his
constituency had benefited nothing from him.
Others who took his curse with a pinch of salt said
if God were to punish anybody, the senator would
be first on His list.
Speaking to newsmen, some of the senator
constituents who craved anonymity said the
empowerment package distributed by the senator
was a charade to give the impression that he was
popular in the constituency which he had
abandoned for a long time.
“The attempt by the senator to undertake this
charade is to atone for the sins he committed
against us, as he realises that 2015 is fast
approaching, and the only way he could make his
way back into reckoning was by offering us this
Greek gift,” one his constituents said.
While disbursing the donations, which included
grinding machines, sewing machines, hairdressing
equipment, and local irrigation equipment for dry
season farming, the senator said poverty must be
reduced to the barest minimum to allow peace
thrive in the area.
According to Barata, poverty is the root cause of all
evil acts in the society ranging from the
consumption of hard drugs to women and child
trafficking and other forms of criminal vices.
He said in his quest to eradicate poverty, he had
facilitated the employment of more than 35
graduates from all the nine local governments of
his constituency as well as providing a computer
centre in Jada and Numan Local Governments
Areas.
Source http://www.informationng.com/2013/11/god-will-punish-anyone-who-takes-my-gift-without-voting-for-me-in-2015-senator-tells-constituency.html

Re: God Will Punish Anyone Who Takes My Gift Without Voting For Me In 2015 by castielo(m): 6:54am On Nov 27, 2013
na waoh! ..na by force? as hin resemble juju xo.. who wan vote am undecided
Re: God Will Punish Anyone Who Takes My Gift Without Voting For Me In 2015 by Chelcy(f): 7:03am On Nov 27, 2013
Just to remind him that ''curse no dey work for Igbo girls''.....we send youY give out giftsEniwaez,God save your sorry ass that m still too young to Vote and dont know how to get your gifts or I woulda collected it for the fun of it and Not even vote for you.....Politicians be thinking they can buy us off with Gifts all the time....
Re: God Will Punish Anyone Who Takes My Gift Without Voting For Me In 2015 by 1stola: 7:03am On Nov 27, 2013
I taya o. see hin eye.. corrupt goat. ole
castielo: na waoh! ..na by force? as hin resemble juju xo.. who wan vote am undecided
Re: God Will Punish Anyone Who Takes My Gift Without Voting For Me In 2015 by Mynd44: 7:18am On Nov 27, 2013
The dude is running broke grin
Re: God Will Punish Anyone Who Takes My Gift Without Voting For Me In 2015 by Spiritmask: 7:32am On Nov 27, 2013
God help us
Re: God Will Punish Anyone Who Takes My Gift Without Voting For Me In 2015 by greatgod2012(f): 7:42am On Nov 27, 2013
I no fit laugh o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

so, e don turn to curse, abi? Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: God Will Punish Anyone Who Takes My Gift Without Voting For Me In 2015 by greatgod2012(f): 7:51am On Nov 27, 2013
Since it has turned to cursing, maybe we should also say......
"God punish you if your intention of giving us gifts is to enforce us to vote for you"
"God punish you if we vote for you and you do not fulfill your political campain."
"God punish you if we vote for you and you embezzle our money"
God punish you if we vote for you and you use our money to oppress us".

Let's wait and see who God will actually punish between us.
Shameless man.

2 Likes

Re: God Will Punish Anyone Who Takes My Gift Without Voting For Me In 2015 by Ugom38(f): 9:33am On Nov 27, 2013
God has already punished him, a ,long time ago when he made his 1st promises and fulfilled nothing tongue
capitalising on the wretched poverty in his senatorial zone to take away their voting rights
come and try it in alaigbo nah,idiot
Re: God Will Punish Anyone Who Takes My Gift Without Voting For Me In 2015 by greatgod2012(f): 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2013
Ugom38: God has already punished him, a ,long time ago when he made his 1st promises and fulfilled nothing tongue
capitalising on the wretched poverty in his senatorial zone to take away their voting rights
come and try it in alaigbo nah,idiot

dont mind the shameless man.
Re: God Will Punish Anyone Who Takes My Gift Without Voting For Me In 2015 by kokoA(m): 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
LWTMB.. Nothing wey we no go hear for obodo Naija?! God will punish you if you read my post and you no like am.. Lol grin

(1) (Reply)

The Dilapidated State Of Nairaland PDP "PPP Agents/ Fresh Air Crooners". / Nigeria Rejects EPA To Avert N208trn Revenue Loss / 2015: North VS South (1): INEC Givesnorth Fresh Advantage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.