Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Insurers In The House And MTN's Insurance Cover - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Insurers In The House And MTN's Insurance Cover (6263 Views)

I Need Auto Insurance Cover At A Good Rate / Information On Free Airtel Insurance Cover / Google, Ecobank And Mtn Giving Nigerians Free Websites For Their Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insurers In The House And MTN's Insurance Cover by shikshark: 11:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
dirtymoney: my question is. how can i stop MTn from sending me those messages?
download call control in play store and configure it to block their fuc@#ing calls and texts
Re: Insurers In The House And MTN's Insurance Cover by dgitrader(m): 7:23am On Nov 28, 2013
shikshark:
download call control in play store and configure it to block their fuc@#ing calls and texts

Can u ellaborate?
Re: Insurers In The House And MTN's Insurance Cover by Fsb8808(m): 7:26am On Nov 28, 2013
@op

I am of the opinion that this partnership between telecommunication companies and Insurance industry is good for insurance industry in Nigeria. Nigeria is one country that has fewer people that believe in Insurance. Hence, taking insurance to the grass-root is a fine step in the right direction. Hence, insurance becomes affordable and easily accessible. Rigorous underwriting process(i.e medical underwriting, financial underwriting) are skipped especially because the sums assured (amount payable to client) is relatively small. When it comes to claims too, it will be easy to pay so far the claim supporting documents are provided. The risk is low, hence it doesnt require microscopic assessment.

1 Like

Re: Insurers In The House And MTN's Insurance Cover by Adshol: 8:58am On Nov 28, 2013
you are simply buying an insurance cover and you pay your premium though, installmental.
Re: Insurers In The House And MTN's Insurance Cover by clans(f): 9:39am On Nov 28, 2013
Adshol: you are simply buying an insurance cover and you pay your premium though, installmental.
yeah but what happens to accessing the risk?
Re: Insurers In The House And MTN's Insurance Cover by clans(f): 9:43am On Nov 28, 2013
[quote author=Actuarymatt] since d ins cover is issued by mtn 2gda wit mansard ins, den it shud b valid. But, i'm cock sure dt one wil stil fil a form so as to make it legal. Nah nah nah..... Also, actuaries cant b replaced by computers. Without dem ins coys cant functn[/q
lol!! love the way u trying to give yourself hope. what i meant is that theer are applications avaliable to carry out all those life expectancy ratio and the rest
Re: Insurers In The House And MTN's Insurance Cover by Jeff148(m): 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
I got a msg from MTN and it says... 08064194414, you will shortly receive a surprise... it was around 8:23 am buh up till now nothing. Heads up dude, these guys are fraud, nothing good comes from dem.
Re: Insurers In The House And MTN's Insurance Cover by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
please how can I successfully opt out of this insurance service o, I don tire. please somebody help
Re: Insurers In The House And MTN's Insurance Cover by alalihome: 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
One of the best from MTN. Other telecoms should emulate this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Investment Inflow Into Nigeria, Others To Hit $75bn – Osinbajo / In New Revenue Drive, FIRS Targets Billionaire Tax Defaulters / Breaking: Fire Destroys Wadata Market Makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.