Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,681 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Is This The End Of Lionel Messi's Footballing Reign? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is This The End Of Lionel Messi's Footballing Reign? (641 Views)

Checkout The Photos Of Lionel Messi’s New Tattoo That Got Everyone Talking / Paparazzi Release Uncut Photos Of Lionel Messi And Prostitute In Las Vegas / Picture Of Lionel Messi's New Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This The End Of Lionel Messi's Footballing Reign? by russianmob27: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
Lionel Messi, the four-time world player of the year, has been ruled out for the rest of the year due to a hamstring injury, said Barcelona coach Gerardo Martino Monday. Martino recognized Messi's absence will be a boost for any side that faces Barcelona between now and his return, reported Xinhua. "I have said already this week that without Messi we have lost the best player in the world and that always creates a difficulty. If I was on the other side I would see it as a positive, but the quality of the Barcelona squad means there can be no excuses," he said.
Lionel Messi says he will be back playing "when the body tells me I'm fine" and not a minute sooner, as he recovers from a hamstring injury.

The Barcelona forward was ruled out for up to two months on 11 November after suffering another hamstring problem in the previous day's 4-1 win at Real Betis, where he limped off after 21 minutes.

This month his Barça team-mate Cesc Fábregas urged the Argentinian not to rush his recovery after experiencing similar problems at Arsenal and advised Messi to have patience as he looks to get back to full fitness.

This as been his third muscle injury this year.

Nairalanders would like to know your suggestions
Re: Is This The End Of Lionel Messi's Footballing Reign? by pricelessmr: 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
A player can't remain on top forever. I think this will gradually bring a decline in his magical performance.

1 Like

Re: Is This The End Of Lionel Messi's Footballing Reign? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
Yes!

(1) (Reply)

Keshi Calls For Realistic Targets / Nigeria Will Win 2014 World Cup If FG, NFF Show Me Love – Guru Maharaj Ji / Bizzare: Leeds Owner Sacks Goalkeeper Due To ‘unlucky Birth Date’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.