Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Funny Facts About TASUED And Its Students. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funny Facts About TASUED And Its Students. (6430 Views)

The University of Lagos Is Evicting Its Students From Its Hostels So We Did This / Tasued 2015/2016 Post-utme Screening Exercise For 100l & D.e.(200l) Candidates / Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) 2015/2016 Admission Forum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Facts About TASUED And Its Students. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
FUNNY FACTS ABOUT TASUED AND ITS STUDENTS.
Compiled by ARISHEKOLA & AYENIYEMZY.
- Cosmas is the most populous and largest college
in Tasued while Cohum is less populous and small
so as their students respectively.
- Imaweje stalite prefer trekking all the way frm
school to their hostel than boardin a 30 naira
kekenapep or 50naira bike
to school (even some female students do faint while
trekking).
-The VC is informally and mostly addressed as
"Aunty Yemisi" by all students.
-Samrotad Ventures is the most popular Business
name in Tasued
- Pure water, N10 naira bonz and egg roll are the
two most bought commodities aside Recharge
card.
-Tasued is where ABANISE is the only person that
makes fast Junk food (I.e Indomine & Fried egg).
- Tasued student will never forget their change
(Balance) in campus shuttle driver's hand even if it
is 10naira, when we do say ijagun igbeyin lawa
even if its 1st week of resumption
-The most popular lecturer in Tasued is Dr. Baloo
while Barr. Dapo is the most influential Lecturer.
- Cosit Students which are the most serious
students do fail Test & Measurement (EDU 22)
exam.
-Economics department is the department where
students do Thanksgiving when they get 40 for
departmental course (Oriyomi mark)
-Lecturers do hold class on public holiday, Rag day
and SUG week (especially Biology department).
-Nobella and Iya Pako's place is the most patronized
canteen on campus.
-Amazing Grace is the best bookshop in Tasued and
Lecturers never stop referring students there.
-The number of guys visiting female hostels in a
day is twice the number that visit the library
(except during exam period)
-Iya Kafilat goods is the most sought for, by
Tasuedites even on their first day on campus.
-Secretarial Administration students do carry more
than two bags (Typewritter and school/Hand bag).
-Mikolo is d most patronised barber in tasued.
-FANTASY Hall is the most popular hall in Ijagun,
BODUS in Ijele, Engineers Place &
ISLAMIC STATE HOUSE in Imaweje.
-IYA BASH (Imaweje) is the center hub for food
buying off-campus for students and lecturers.
-Most TASUED students don't eat lunch when they
get to school but some of them do port it with Garri
and Eja dindin (You remember? "Winks"wink.
-When you see most Students wearing Suit then it
is either SUG election or Teaching Practice period.
-Admission Office is always crowded and you always
see new designs of bags and files there too
"Jambito".
-BED department is where students are solemnized/
alluded with the word of GOD.
-ATM online24/7 but can Bleep up on weekends
because of the rate which Tasuedites do collect
money.
-Tasued is where "Atagungun" and "Tin Tomato"
mixed thyme and curry is the best option when
cooking rice (commonest food on campus,
concotion), stew and other foods.
-The Biggest hall (OGD Hall), Lecture Theater & PPS
in Tasued is where students don't pray to do their
departmental exams but they prefer ETF, Block
A,C,E & Kaaf.
-Tasued is where "ABANISE" is the only person that
makes fast junk food (Indomine & Fried egg).
-It is Tasued you will see where ladies retain sitting-
space for their friends before lecture even if the
friend won't come.
-Tasued is where clinic attendants are overly tired
of searching for files because most Tasuedites
always forget their clinic card and do remove the
passport on the clinic card for other uses.
-Tasued Where SUG constitution turns to SUG
Aspirants textbook
2weeks b4 Presidential debate/Manifesto
-Girls never stop going to the Photo Stand even on
weekends.
-It is TASUED where you make photocopies of all
documents given to you even Bank tellers, Exam
result, and Test scores.
Greatest Tasuedites, Add yours and let's keep the
fun going!!

1 Like

Re: Funny Facts About TASUED And Its Students. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
Re: Funny Facts About TASUED And Its Students. by Mimo1(m): 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
Mak i book space down,

nice 1 bro
Re: Funny Facts About TASUED And Its Students. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
Do u think this will make d front page? I think dey now pay to get to the FP on nairaland bt not sure.
Re: Funny Facts About TASUED And Its Students. by oyedun82(m): 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
u tried.
Re: Funny Facts About TASUED And Its Students. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
Are u a tasued student?
oyedun82: u tried.
Re: Funny Facts About TASUED And Its Students. by tsleazy(m): 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
Wonderfull !! MODS FRONT PAGE PLS
Re: Funny Facts About TASUED And Its Students. by sartee(m): 5:14am On Nov 28, 2013
I strongly disagree with some of your points and the topic itself. Are you trying to say all tasued students live in ijagun and environs. About student fainting while trekking,have you ever seen or heard about one before. Or you just added that to sugar coat your post. Are you trying to say Both sec. Admin male and female students carry two bags. To be candid with you some of the points you alight above are right,but some is just out of it. And i dont see why you are ridiculing the school when am sure you are a bonafide student of tasued.
Re: Funny Facts About TASUED And Its Students. by Drfash(f): 7:53am On Nov 28, 2013
Space booked
Re: Funny Facts About TASUED And Its Students. by Mattin(m): 8:55am On Nov 28, 2013
This is hilarious and ridiculous dude! Even though you exaggerated some point. Good thought though...
Re: Funny Facts About TASUED And Its Students. by ennon92(m): 10:41am On Nov 28, 2013
Ama tasudite. Hmmm, I miss ijagun.
Re: Funny Facts About TASUED And Its Students. by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 28, 2013
Washere omo iya mi
ennon92: Ama tasudite. Hmmm, I miss ijagun.
Re: Funny Facts About TASUED And Its Students. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
sar-tee:
I strongly disagree with some of your points and the topic itself. Are you trying to say all tasued students live in ijagun and environs. About student fainting while trekking,have you ever seen or heard about one before. Or you just added that to sugar coat your post. Are you trying to say Both sec. Admin male and female students carry two bags. To be candid with you some of the points you alight above are right,but some is just out of it. And i dont see why you are ridiculing the school when am sure you are a bonafide student of tasued.
bros cool down jare! Its all for fun... Btw, op said funny fact... Don't take it too serious

I'm not a tasued student anyway.
Re: Funny Facts About TASUED And Its Students. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
grin grin grin @ur signature
booqee: bros cool down jare! Its all for fun... Btw, op said funny fact... Don't take it too serious

Re: Funny Facts About TASUED And Its Students. by Sike(m): 2:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ijagun - Interprete in English. #YourSchoolInOneWord
Re: Funny Facts About TASUED And Its Students. by sartee(m): 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
booqee: bros cool down jare! Its all for fun... Btw, op said funny fact... Don't take it too serious

when making a joke out of things its better to think twice before doing so. Am not seeing anything funny in his write up,cos thousands and millions of people will get to see this,what do you want them to think of the school,its environs,the state and lastly the student.

And on this note i rest my case.
Re: Funny Facts About TASUED And Its Students. by Wisepac: 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
sar-tee:

when making a joke out of things its better to think twice before doing so. Am not seeing anything funny in his write up,cos thousands and millions of people will get to see this,what do you want them to think of the school,its environs,the state and lastly the student.

hmmm[b]
sar-tee:

hmmm[/b]
sar-tee:

hmmm

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Know The Cut Off Mark For Law In Unilag / Crutech Post-ume Cut Aptitude Test / The Bad Side Of Living Off Campus (must See Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.