Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,002 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

See What You Will Look Like In Celebrity Hairstyles - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See What You Will Look Like In Celebrity Hairstyles (2821 Views)

Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles / Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) / The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Rainy Season 2014 [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What You Will Look Like In Celebrity Hairstyles by Syma: 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
Ever wanted to see what you will look like in celebrity hairstyles, or wanted a particular hairdo but backed out because you weren't sure how good you would look in it?

Check out this awesome web app on http://tryonmirror.com. First of its kind in Nigeria. With just your photo, you can try-on different celebrity hairstyles for FREE. You can also try different hair colours, glasses and contact lenses.
This awesome app has been in the making for the past 3 years. It's a real solution provider created to help hair brands and stylists add more values to their businesses and customers.

Showcasing your hair products with other people’s faces, or choosing hairstyles on static catalogues is so old-school. Most people spend hundreds of thousands of Naira on their hairs, why not let them see what it will actually look like before committing? Set your business apart from the rest by enabling your customers to interact with your products or services.

If you need this solution personalized for your brand or products on your website, facebook page or salon, you can contact us on Tryon Mirror website’s (http://tryonmirror.com) contact page.

Re: See What You Will Look Like In Celebrity Hairstyles by Syma: 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
You're free to share your before and after looks here.
Re: See What You Will Look Like In Celebrity Hairstyles by Syma: 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
having issue using your own photo? Post your issues here so I can be of help to you.
Re: See What You Will Look Like In Celebrity Hairstyles by ijeoma189: 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
I can't upload my picture or realy do anything. I use a bb torch. Doesn't work on amobile phone
Re: See What You Will Look Like In Celebrity Hairstyles by Syma: 12:10am On Nov 28, 2013
@Ijeoma189, TryOn Mirror works on mobile phones, it's been tested on iPhone and Android phones. Unfortunately not all blackberry phones are supported, your phone happens to be one of them because of its browser. I would suggest you try it with Opera Mobile, if installed on your phone or use a computer.
Re: See What You Will Look Like In Celebrity Hairstyles by R0seMaryM(f): 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
been trying it 4 ages...doesnt work on mobile phone or computer, it doesnt do anything...won't upload pictures or choose a model
Re: See What You Will Look Like In Celebrity Hairstyles by Syma: 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
@R0se-Mary M, What phone did you try it with? Also make sure that your computer browser is up to date. TryOn Mirror only works on HTML5 supported browsers. What that means is that if your browser is up to date, everything should work fine.

I'll suggest you try it with Firefox or Google Chrome browser.

I'll post a work-through screenshot on how to upload your photo and try-on items.
Re: See What You Will Look Like In Celebrity Hairstyles by Syma: 11:48am On Nov 29, 2013
Using your own photo on TryOn Mirror is as easy as 1,2,3. I will show you how to do that with the following work-through.

I will use Agbani Darego's pic for the this work through.

Courtesy: Google image search.

Re: See What You Will Look Like In Celebrity Hairstyles by Syma: 11:52am On Nov 29, 2013
TryOn Mirror perform its magic using face detection technology. When you upload your photo, TryOn Mirror will try to automatically detect your face and other facial features, when that fails, it will resort to manually tracing. Please make sure you read the instruction on how to upload your photo to get the best result.

This work-through assumes your photo meets all requirements for automatic photo tracing.

Go to www.tryonmirror.com, click the "makeover" or "Try it Yourself" link to go to the makeover page.
Re: See What You Will Look Like In Celebrity Hairstyles by Syma: 11:56am On Nov 29, 2013
1 - Read the instruction before uploading your photo

2 - Good photo and bad photo examples. Good photo has green marker, while bad photos have red.

3 - Click the upload button and choose your photo.

4 - Wait for TryOn Mirror to automatically trace your photo. Your photo will automatically pop-up when done

Re: See What You Will Look Like In Celebrity Hairstyles by Syma: 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
5 - Make sure your face is inside the sqaure like the example image at the left.

6 - Click the "Yes" button to continue

7 - Click the "Save Trace" button.

Re: See What You Will Look Like In Celebrity Hairstyles by Syma: 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
8 - Please wait... your photo is being saved.

You will see a screen similar to the following image when saving is done.

Re: See What You Will Look Like In Celebrity Hairstyles by Syma: 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
Now you can play with hairstyles, hair colours, glasses and contact lenses.

Re: See What You Will Look Like In Celebrity Hairstyles by Syma: 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
More before and after makeover photos

Re: See What You Will Look Like In Celebrity Hairstyles by R0seMaryM(f): 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
ive tried 2 upload on my phone...maybe it doesnt work on smartphones but rather androids...and on my computer,ive tried 2 upload 2...it doesnt upload but it does choose a model
Re: See What You Will Look Like In Celebrity Hairstyles by Syma: 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
@R0se-Mary M, what behaviour or error message did you get while trying to upload from your phone or computer?

TryOn Mirror has been tested on Android and iOS. I believe TryOn Mirror should work fine on your smartphone if you use HTML5 supported browser.
Re: See What You Will Look Like In Celebrity Hairstyles by R0seMaryM(f): 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
it doesnt show any error...it just doesnt do anything, i click and click and click...also i dont know if my browser is html5...so that could be the prob
Re: See What You Will Look Like In Celebrity Hairstyles by Syma: 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
You mentioned in your previous post that you were able to choose model, right? Were you also able to try-on items on the model?
Re: See What You Will Look Like In Celebrity Hairstyles by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 30, 2013
R0se-Mary M:
it doesnt show any error...it just doesnt do anything, i click and click and click...also i dont know if my browser is html5...so that could be the prob

Same here, and I'm using an android tablet. undecided
Re: See What You Will Look Like In Celebrity Hairstyles by Syma: 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
Phema: Same here, and I'm using an android tablet. undecided

Please try it using Firefox browser on your Android tablet.

We are working to produce native version of this app for Android and iPhone devices, which will eliminate the issue of browser compatibility.
Re: See What You Will Look Like In Celebrity Hairstyles by tpiar: 6:40am On Feb 13, 2015
interesting.

the link is not working though.

(1) (Reply)

Chioma's Beautiful Reflections......before Meets After (pictures) / African Dresses And Styles 2020: Best African Dresses For Ladies / Cream I Can Use To Make A Guy Lips Pink.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.