Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

A Gift Of 3million Or A Job Of 75k Per Month: Chose One! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Gift Of 3million Or A Job Of 75k Per Month: Chose One! (771 Views)

Contract Job Of 45k / Can You As A Graduate Take Up A Job Of 20K? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Gift Of 3million Or A Job Of 75k Per Month: Chose One! by alfredo4u(m): 5:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
I was offered 3million without paying back and at the same time a job of 75k with a company.

I'm asked to chose one.

Pals, if u are in my shoes what will you do?

Candid advise needed pls. No insults
Re: A Gift Of 3million Or A Job Of 75k Per Month: Chose One! by akinloluwao: 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
i will grab d 3M sharp sharp as i have a lot of business ideas waiting to be executed due to no cash... What are you waiting for? Grab your copy instanta before i summarize curses on you..lol
Re: A Gift Of 3million Or A Job Of 75k Per Month: Chose One! by mrking3(m): 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
FALSE !!!!! Are you a learner?
Re: A Gift Of 3million Or A Job Of 75k Per Month: Chose One! by galaxi(m): 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
If is a job that will give me the needed advantage to excel in life I will go for the job because the cash may look big but if not well managed,you will regret it.
Re: A Gift Of 3million Or A Job Of 75k Per Month: Chose One! by Swiftlee(m): 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
Ogbeni grin.. 3Million is the way! If you are placed on a salary, before you get that 3million..it takes you 3 years and 4months...that is if you keep accumulating the salaries without using em... Now,the law of inflation and devaluation would still catch up with that 75k..the value would have reduced in 3 years also. The investment of 3 million is years would be more than double..believe me! Even if its pepper you invested it in..
Re: A Gift Of 3million Or A Job Of 75k Per Month: Chose One! by alfredo4u(m): 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
U guys ve done well. Thanks for the advice. I truly appreciate.

I will do my best to invest it wisely. I ve made up my mind to be self employed.
Re: A Gift Of 3million Or A Job Of 75k Per Month: Chose One! by dream2014: 11:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
Swiftlee: Ogbeni grin.. 3Million is the way! If you are placed on a salary, before you get that 3million..it takes you 3 years and 4months...that is if you keep accumulating the salaries without using em... Now,the law of inflation and devaluation would still catch up with that 75k..the value would have reduced in 3 years also. The investment of 3 million is years would be more than double..believe me! Even if its pepper you invested it in..

Spot on! Comments like your are what i like seeing!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VACANCIES:Event / Logistics Officer Needed Urgently - Lives Arround Ikeja / Vacancy For Sales Reps In The North / Customer Services Officers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.