Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Mestruating And Post-natal Bleeding Women, Can They Read Or The Holy Quran? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mestruating And Post-natal Bleeding Women, Can They Read Or The Holy Quran? (442 Views)

Subhanallah!!! Have You Read Or Heard This? / The Girl Who Turned Into A Monkeyafter She Threw The Holy Quran / A New Baby Born With The Holy Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mestruating And Post-natal Bleeding Women, Can They Read Or The Holy Quran? by good4all: 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
Menstruating Women And Women
Experiencing Post-Natal Bleeding: May They
Touch the Qur’aan?

Question:
Noble Shaykh, it is a habit of mine that I
recite certain chapters of the Qur’aan
before I go to sleep, but there are days
when I cannot do this because of my
monthly period. May I write the chapters I
wish to read on a piece of paper, so that I
can read them during my period?

Answer:
Menstruating women and women experiencing
post-natal bleeding may recite the Qur’aan,
according to the most correct view from the
scholars, since there is no authentic proof that
points to the contrary. However, they may not
touch the Mushaf. what they can do is hold it
indirectly, by placing a cloth, for instance,
between the hand and the Qur’aan, and the
same ruling applies for a piece of paper upon
which is written parts of the Qur’aan. And with
Allaah is the facilitation to do what is right.

Shaykh `Abdul-`Azeez Bin Baz
Fatawa Islamiyah, vol.7, p.47, DARUSALAM

(1) (Reply)

Brotherhood And Sisterhood Upon Islaam Is To Be Genuine, Not Fake / A Hundred Shia Authorities Relied Upon By Sunnis In Sahih Hadith Collections / Satan And His Evil Of The Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.