Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Will Jasi BY Bankyw Smash?? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Will Jasi BY Bankyw Smash?? (485 Views)

Banky W - Jasi (Video) / Banky W - Jasi / Akon & Wizkid On Set Of BankyW's Roll It Video Shoot (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Jasi BY Bankyw Smash?? by chimajii: 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hello Guys.....i don't knw if this kind of Thread has ever been Opened On Here in the past..If No, then it's sumtin we all shud always be doing for Singles,albums,movies e.t.c of various Acts....

...Here's for A Start...

Well..I just Heard Jasi by BankyW days Ago which will serve as His Third single to be Lifted from His latest Album...Despite the fact that He once said 'The Way' was the slated single to be released after GoodGoodLuvin *this I knew 4rm tweetin Him and i ws lucky 2get a Response months back*..and all i have to say is,it's a Nice song..but lets get down 2 d Main talk..
Having Given it Few Spins,it didnt take me time to note the similarities it had with American singer lana del rey's song 'Born2Die'..what I invariably mean is that..It has an Indie Feel with a little tweaking of the beat as it Appears to be laced with SYNTHS and heavy Use of PERCUSSION..E.T.C with laid back Vocals and smooth delivery,it is definitely a Sure One for Most Yoruba Peeps. Even without me Understanding what it is He was Singing i liked it...cos It sounds Nothing Like what's on Radio At The Moment...Though it's kind of Rare for Labels 2 make changes as Regards Singles*it wasnt officially stated that 'the way' wud be d Nxt single..but he sure Replied me saying so*

I gotta to Ask! Will JASI Be A SmAsh? Given that This Is the Q4*Fourth Quater* & The Music scene in 9ja has a Track Record of Providing Nigerians with a Massive Hit to Ride thru the xmas Period and Into The New Year...
Personally,I think 'The way' wud hve been a Nice choice for this Time of the year...and maybe Jasi shud follow Next....

What's Ur Opinion?? Sound Off Below....leggoooo!
Re: Will Jasi BY Bankyw Smash?? by Caseless: 10:08am On Nov 28, 2013
no need asking, it is a 'smash' already!
Re: Will Jasi BY Bankyw Smash?? by chimajii: 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
caseless: no need asking, it is a 'smash' already!

^^^ LetS not Get too excited/even ahead of ourselves...lets see hw it goes..chart wise,Radio,download,club,and GP...

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid - Eledumare / This Is The Best Song I've Heard In 2013 / NEW MUSIC: Kelly Hansome – Baba Olowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.