Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,519 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

God Holds The Future - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Holds The Future (399 Views)

If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On / The Harbinger: The Ancient Mystery That Holds The Secret Of America's Future / Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Holds The Future by rccgamg: 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FIDejuIO7E

One of the core Job of the Holy Spirit is to comfort us, which is to encourage Us.

Why do we need his comfort?

-Jeremiah 29:11
Life is a suspense, so we need the Holy Spirit to guide, comfort and encourage us.
The work of the comforter is meant to guide us in winning the Challenges of our life's

Humanly speaking, tomorrow is unclear to anyone,we don't know if something good will happen, we don't know if something evil will happen, Life is full of challenges.

-Even the children of God were unclear of what tomorrow holds for them,
that was why before Jesus left for heaven he said "I will not leave you comfort less" -John 14:18
because i know that the devil will want to steal your Joy, the devil will want to cause Set-backs and also that the devil will try to crush you down that is why is said he will not leave us comfort less.
-God is not Man that should lie, that is why he will fulfil his promise by giving us a comforter.

How can you be sure that he will lead you through Jeremiah 29:1-11

Even Priests, Pastors and every other person can get to a point where the future is unclear, but remember that "He's working for your Good"

God has a timing for everything, so we need the comfort of the Holy Spirit to be Patient.
Your Blessing, Joy and every other thing has a timing.

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."

Romans 8:28 "For we know that all things work together for good for those who love God and work according to his plans"

But you cannot get anything if you are not standing right with God
That is why you need to surrender your life to Jesus

It is never easy to serve God, but with the help of the Holy Spirit it becomes perfectly easy.

Begin your walk with God Today!
Re: God Holds The Future by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
Praise be to God for his promises to us his children and for his mercies that are new every morning. My life is an evidence of the faithfulness of God!

(1) (Reply)

Purposeful Life / Beware Of The Choices You Make. / Nigerian Christians And The Christians Of The Westboro Baptist Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.