Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Illuminati Game, A Plan For Control. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Illuminati Game, A Plan For Control. (4614 Views)

How Illuminati Killed Mandela / The Card Game: A Satire Of Corruption In Nigeria! / The Illuminati Soul Selling Pact - Whitney Houston A Case Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illuminati Game, A Plan For Control. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
Abu Mikey:

People don ask me tire! gringringrin

I'm more partly obsessed with the Ancient Mystical Order of Rosae Crucis =Rosicrucian Order=(A.M.O.R.C) rather than the illuminati!!! cool

okay am more interested in this A.M.O.R.C shi.t, got any info on them?
Re: Illuminati Game, A Plan For Control. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
Abu Mikey:

But shey you know say na you make Oga gimme 10 years ban angry

Abeg, if the thread nor sweet You, waka commot!

10years?grin lmao, u asked for it. I only noticed ur post was gone didn't know u got a ban too... Oga seun abeg free this man O!
Re: Illuminati Game, A Plan For Control. by AbuMikey(m): 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mzsolex: 10years?grin lmao, u asked for it. I only noticed ur post was gone didn't know u got a ban too... Oga seun abeg free this man O!

He has set me free sha. smiley

Re: Illuminati Game, A Plan For Control. by AbuMikey(m): 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mzsolex: okay am more interested in this A.M.O.R.C shi.t, got any info on them?

I would have loved to open a thread about A.M.O.R.C after this thread,but I don't just want to turn into something else in the eyes of others.....

Re: Illuminati Game, A Plan For Control. by AbuMikey(m): 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
This card shows a young, good-looking black man standing behind a speaking
platform. He is obviously well connected, for he is wearing a very nice looking business suit. As he stands
behind the podium to speak, paint is being shot in his direction, even hitting him directly in his face and on his body. The term, "backlash" is defined by the Merriam-Webster dictionary:
"... a sudden violent backward movement or reaction ... a strong adverse reaction (as to a recent political or social development)"

Almost always, the word "backlash" is used in a political or social setting. Therefore, we can safely assume that this man is a political figure of some sort and that he is under political attack for something he has said or for some accomplishment he has made. In the light of events on the PresidentIAL scene during these past 20 months, could this card be Barack Obama? [s]I think it is highly likely that President Obama is the black politician standing behind the speaking platform.While he has not initiated any significant backlash as of yet, the policies he is unfolding now are very controversial and could result in a significant "backlash"[/s] lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed

Re: Illuminati Game, A Plan For Control. by AbuMikey(m): 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
As mentioned above, part of their plan, is making people buy more stuff than what they actually need, here’s a card entitled “Madison Avenue” showing just that, how we are preconditioned to think that we just “need more stuff”, plus read what it says at the bottom, “It is morally wrong to allow suckers to keep their money”.

Re: Illuminati Game, A Plan For Control. by AbuMikey(m): 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
Goal: Kill for Peace: This card depicts hippies, one holding a peace sign, standing over a policeman, who is on all fours in a begging position.

The Hippies are poised and ready to kill him. It represents the killing "for peace" that will happen to people who will not go along with the New World Order and its plans--namely, Christians and Jews. A peace sign is an upside down broken cross and also speaks of the destruction of Christianity and its followers at this time.

Re: Illuminati Game, A Plan For Control. by AbuMikey(m): 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
Tape Runs Out: This card depicts a reel-to-reel audiotape machine with the tape running out.

Behind it is a picture of the world being split in half. Under the picture is written; "When the rapture comes" This card represents the Day of the Lord and rapture of the church.

Re: Illuminati Game, A Plan For Control. by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 29, 2013
Abu Mikey:

I would have loved to open a thread about A.M.O.R.C after this thread,but I don't just want to turn into something else in the eyes of others.....

pls do, ran into it few days back and did some google search, I eventually quit cuz their story is long... Still prefer it to illuminati tho!
Re: Illuminati Game, A Plan For Control. by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 29, 2013
Abu Mikey:

He has set me free sha. smiley

alryt
Re: Illuminati Game, A Plan For Control. by AbuMikey(m): 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
And do you remember the BP oil spill? Yes, the game knew that it would happen. Have a look at their 'Oil Spill' card.

You can see contaminated water, a sinking ship and a bird that's dying because of the oil. As well as the
cards I'm going to mentioned later, these things happened to reduce the world population and the illuminati would've made this happen.

Could this be the reasons why the government didn't want it to be published? What does the game predict to happen in the future? Does it predict the end of the world? The game definitely raises questions. And that's good for the sales. But how could someone knew this would happen?
You might wonder what the illuminati card game holds for us in the future. I'll tell you about the most remarkable cards, because there are too many to talk about.

To put things right, here's a pix of the BP oil spill that went viral

Re: Illuminati Game, A Plan For Control. by AbuMikey(m): 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
You can also find a card that's says your goal is population reduction. And that of course is the illuminati's goal. Under the picture, in the explanation of the card, it says 'Too many people making too many problems and not enough love', and the illuminati sees the reduction as the solution for those problems.

Re: Illuminati Game, A Plan For Control. by AbuMikey(m): 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2013
Center for Disease Control: This card depicts a scientist creating viruses. It represents the notion that the evil entities will be used in the future to inflict diseases upon a people group or the world.

Re: Illuminati Game, A Plan For Control. by AbuMikey(m): 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
Epidemic: This card depicts a pile of dead bodies, blackened from death, and some medical paraphernalia such as gloves and a mask. The word Quarantine is written over the picture. It represents plagues that the New World order will use to lessen the population.

Re: Illuminati Game, A Plan For Control. by AbuMikey(m): 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
Combined Disasters: This card depicts people running in fear due to buildings falling down around them. It represents the fact that they will combine several disasters at the same time to invoke great fear and thus create an atmosphere conducive for the acceptance of antichrist.

Re: Illuminati Game, A Plan For Control. by AbuMikey(m): 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
The Card “Illuminati University” could be talking of some of the big Universities like Yale which is home to the Secret Society Skull and Bones, however I believe it is talking about all Universities, because they work as a perfect outlet for that disinformation mentioned above and for the rest of indoctrination which kids weren’t getting at home from the TV, most importantly for the Name of the University in the card which is “IOU”, making reference to how people end up in debt because of their higher studies.

Re: Illuminati Game, A Plan For Control. by Ajibel(m): 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
Abu, you got a long way to go with enlightenment. Stop being a Lady that easily fall for BS. I'd have taken this up with you buh i dont have time for it and i'm on mobile, i'd have given u links. Do some researches, 1 to 2years and trust me, you'd come back to this thread begging for it to be deleted. Thanks.
Re: Illuminati Game, A Plan For Control. by Ajibel(m): 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
Your thread reminds me of the final season of 4400.
This is their plan. And you are helping them to execute it with this thread. Creating fear in the minds of gullible folks too lazy to read and discover.
Re: Illuminati Game, A Plan For Control. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ajibel: Your thread reminds me of the final season of 4400.
This is their plan. And you are helping them to execute it with this thread. Creating fear in the minds of gullible folks too lazy to read and discover.

[size=30pt]Whooooo!!! shocked

I'm gullible, so I am scared.
[/size]
Re: Illuminati Game, A Plan For Control. by AbuMikey(m): 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ajibel: Abu, you got a long way to go with enlightenment. Stop being a Lady that easily fall for BS. I'd have taken this up with you buh i dont have time for it and i'm on mobile, i'd have given u links. Do some researches, 1 to 2years and trust me, you'd come back to this thread begging for it to be deleted. Thanks.

Mr. Pythonian, I'm not gullible...

I'm just stating true facts wink

Re: Illuminati Game, A Plan For Control. by AbuMikey(m): 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ajibel: Your thread reminds me of the final season of 4400.

gringringringrin

You make me laugh!!!

Be Prepared!!!

Open your eyes... Infact shine ya eyes....

Like I said, I'm not a conspiracy theorist tongue

Re: Illuminati Game, A Plan For Control. by AbuMikey(m): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2013

Ajibel bro, this card is dedicated to you! cheesy

This higher studies and disinformation lead to people being “Blinded by Science” like the next card says, being one of the goals of the New World Order, causing people to think of the spiritual world as crazy, becoming as robots, just like the picture depicts, not only because of the way they act and think, which is all the same, but because of the coming chip which will make them part machines and which they will all accept gladly.

Check out the very smart quote at the bottom of the card, which happens to be forgotten by these people who are blinded by science, “If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn’t be research” , yet they believe to know it all already, defying the Word of the Most High Creator with nothing but opinions and theories.
Re: Illuminati Game, A Plan For Control. by AbuMikey(m): 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
The next card is a bit hard to decipher, I put it next because of the fact that being blinded by science, will “Backfire“, since this blindness will lead the world to fall for the coming Deception, in which beings from other dimensions, with more knowledge in science, will fool those who think to know the most here, this will ultimately lead to a cleansing of the earth by fire, as the Bible prophesies.

Notice how the Skull has one eye and how the card reads “ Mason jars are hermetically sealed”. These two words which are highlighted in the card obviously have a connection, I believe the use of the word “ hermetically” has to do with Hermes, whom all the old manuscript records containing the Legend of the Craft, mention as being one of the founders of Freemasonry. Sealing the Jars, could have to do with keeping the knowledge of the craft secret.

Hermes is said to be, the great messenger of the gods in Greek mythology and additionally a guide to the Underworld, reputed to be the inventor of writing, the patron deity of learning, the scribe of the gods. Recent writers have supposed that Hermes was the symbol of Divine Intelligence and the primitive type of Plato’s “ Logos.” He was always understood by the philosophers to symbolize the birth, the progress, and the perfection of human sciences. He was thus considered as a type of the Supreme Being, through him man was elevated and put into communication with the gods.

Masons believe to be making men better through their craft, they are awaiting for “the supreme being”, and part of their secrets is to build a world ready for his coming, but we know that the only Supreme Being is the Son of the Most High , the Bible says He is the Logos(Word), it is through him that we can communicate with the Creator, He is the Divine Intelligence and Wisdom, all characteristics which belong to the Messiah Yahushúa, making Hermes a type of Antichrist, so could the card be talking about the acceptance of the coming Antichrist backfiring?
Re: Illuminati Game, A Plan For Control. by AbuMikey(m): 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
The next card has to do with what happens when you come to know what is going on around you, when you find out the truth and realize that you have been living a lie, an illusion, making your new reality not a very pleasant one, once you understand the sad state of the world, it is called “Death Mask”, because this knowledge could make a person want death, that is if one does not have any knowledge of the Good news of the Gospel, being saved from what is coming by the Blood of the Messiah Yahushúa. The Card reads, “Whoever wears it can see a slightly different world through its staring eyeholes…., and when the mask is removed, the different world is the true one” .

Re: Illuminati Game, A Plan For Control. by Hernadez99: 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
Jaja

(1) (2) (Reply)

News / Minitool Partition Wizard Crack 12.8 With License Key Latest / Collection Of Interesting Images From From Way Back And Present.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.