Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

I Need A Music Producer - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / I Need A Music Producer (3131 Views)

Starting A Music Studio / Who Is Nigeria's Best Music Producer? / How To Become A Music Producer For Famous Artistes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Music Producer by pope732901(m): 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2008
Hello Nairalanders,
I am Daniel by name, I am an up coming artist. I need a producer. I've got my Lyrics, my genre of music is R N B but if Hip Hop comes in the way, I can sing that too including Gospel.

If there is anything you need to ask me, feel free I am an Open Book

ifelonely@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Music Producer by beecrofty(m): 1:39am On Dec 27, 2008
you need a producer or SPONSOR? there are loads of good producers out ther, i could link you to Frabs(produced Jasi), and also to Wazbeat(produced most of fazes new songs), then Odogwu, and a whole lotta of them,
Re: I Need A Music Producer by fstranger: 1:45am On Dec 27, 2008
pope732901:

Hello Nairalanders,
I am Daniel by name, I am an up coming artist. I need a producer. I've got my Lyrics, my genre of music is R N B but if Hip Hop comes in the way, I can sing that too including Gospel.

If there is anything you need to ask me, feel free I am an Open Book

ifelonely@yahoo.com

Can you sing Fuji as well! What about Apala?
Re: I Need A Music Producer by spankhits: 1:36am On Dec 30, 2008
Spankie wink is giving 40% discount on BEATS this season call 08072008546 and book ur date b4 jan 12th { Happy SPANKIN new year }.

credits,

"SPANKIE" BEATS the producer of

"FAZE" kolomental,

"PLANTASHUN BOYS" say u believe me,

"2FACE" feeling u (swallow ur pride),

"TIMAYA" timaya don blow (lastest album) and many more
Re: I Need A Music Producer by shope(m): 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2009
yea pls let me have odogwu
Re: I Need A Music Producer by Czarskit(m): 9:58am On Jan 04, 2009
Call 08066408732
Re: I Need A Music Producer by banging(m): 11:06am On Jan 12, 2009
I can give you a very good and 98% producer you can work with, here ion ikorodu. Call this number 08072161932 Mac Fash
Re: I Need A Music Producer by seunscooby: 2:25am On Mar 29, 2009
for starters you don't sing hip hop! you rap hip hop!
Re: I Need A Music Producer by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2009
hola @ us PHAT WALL STUDIOS,12 ade idowu street,aviation estate,mafoluku off intl airport rd.lagos.

call 08033422206,08026418404

or visit www.naijanoize.com where u can buy our beats online @ the cheapest rates ever.

we produce anything u will possibly need.our rates are the cheapest and our production is the dopest.

hola.
Re: I Need A Music Producer by sasho9ja(m): 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2009
Re: I Need A Music Producer by ElRazur: 9:30am On Apr 07, 2009
seunscooby:

for starters you don't sing hip hop! you rap hip hop!

It is worth knowing one's fact, before attempting to correct others. Yes you do "sing hiphop" a few prominent artist actually do that for a living. Nate dogg sings hiphop. Nelly style of rapping is considered as singing! Akon sings hiphop [no he is not an RnB artist, but RnG: Rhythm and Gangsta].

The genre of those who sing hiphop actually exist, but I cant remember the name from the top of my head.
Re: I Need A Music Producer by mailmalc(m): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2009
sasho9ja:

[b][/b]
\

I produce hot sounds.sounds that will burn turn-tables. u will possibly need em.rates are the affordable and my production is so hot like lava.
Sup, wher u @ in Abj?
Re: I Need A Music Producer by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2009
ElRazur:

It is worth knowing one's fact, before attempting to correct others. Yes you do "sing hiphop" a few prominent artist actually do that for a living. Nate dogg sings hiphop. Nelly style of rapping is considered as singing! Akon sings hiphop [no he is not an RnB artist, but RnG: Rhythm and Gangsta].

The genre of those who sing hiphop actually exist, but I cant remember the name from the top of my head.

Thanks guy, many guys here think theyb know much, i consider them as scumbags, No insult meant and no offence meant, No apology proposed,

What do you mean by they don't sing hip hip ass hole.
Re: I Need A Music Producer by Teddyjazzy(m): 11:49am On Feb 20, 2011
@pope732901 and others, Am a music producer that do all genre of music, e-mail me at t_jazz4life@yahoo.com,Teddyjazzy@gmail.com,Teddyjazzy@hotmail.co.uk, also u can call dis phone no, 08038403230
Re: I Need A Music Producer by playahP(m): 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2011
If you are good, send me ur demo to chatwithpaul91@yahoo.com. If you are good, the u have a sponsor in me.
Re: I Need A Music Producer by Coolexpress: 11:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
If you want a good producer .you should try TUNEDAY. He does all genre of beats including gospel at a very low price.. I guess you shld try him b4 he changes is mind. I av tried His beat n I don't want this OPPORTUNITY TO PASS U BY .
his wats app no @ 07015440512 or tunextraodinary@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Music Producer by ClassicMusic68: 7:53am On May 02, 2016
BONANZA! BONANZA!! BONANZA!!

Ebenz Media

Presents

May Bonanza For Upcoming Artist

Let's help you record that hit song of yours for just #8000 and get benefits like free promotion on facebook and twitter,whatsapp broadcast,access to put your song in MTN Music Plus inorder to make cash from the downloads of your song,connection to shows and direct link to label connect.

Interested artistes should contact Ishola on 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.

NOTE

This bonanza ends by 31st of May,2016.

You can also contact us on 07032617747 for;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements on all platforms

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9 and other blog sites

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #Ebenzmedia

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make Music Like Spellz, Sarz,legendury Beatz, Don Jazzy Etc? / Numark Mixtrack Pro 2 Dj Controller / SOLD OUT Numark Mixtrack Pro. iii Dj Controller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.