Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Kanye Has Gone Mad! Goes Ballistic On Radio Show (watch Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye Has Gone Mad! Goes Ballistic On Radio Show (watch Video) (565 Views)

10 Extravagant Gifts Kanye Has Given Kim / Annie Idibia Goes Ballistic On Male Fan Who Vows To Kiss Her Lips / Aiming For The Stars And Beyond: See The Number Of People Kanye Has Dissed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanye Has Gone Mad! Goes Ballistic On Radio Show (watch Video) by bbkool09: 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
Kanye West is gradually losing it...and yes it's still a laughing matter. Despite recent reports that he's lost popularity by 66%, he still thinks he's the best thing since...

While criticizing big corporations and especially Nike for not giving him much backing for his Nike Air Yeezy sneaker collaboration project on Sway in the Morning, Kanye said:
"I am standing up and I'm telling you I am Warhol. I am the number one most impactful artist of our generation. I am Shakespeare in the flesh, Walt Disney. And who's going to be the Medici family and stand up and let me create more? Or do you want to marginalize me till I'm out of my moment."
When radio host Sway asked him why he won't empower himself instead of begging corporations to back him, Kanye went absolutely ballistic! Y'all need to watch the video.

Watch the Video after the cut...
http://www.tundebadmuss..com/2013/11/kanye-has-gone-mad-goes-ballistic-on.html

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Is Now Anetisalat Ambassador[see Photos] / Femi Kuti Gets 4th Grammy Award Nomination / US Blasts Mariah Carey For Performing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.