Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

US Born Nigerian Rapper Wale Has Landed Lagos For The Johny Walker Formula1 Step - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / US Born Nigerian Rapper Wale Has Landed Lagos For The Johny Walker Formula1 Step (740 Views)

Nigerian Rapper Olamide's Father Is Dead / 50cent Signs Rotimi, Us-Born Nigerian Singer To G-unit / “I Married My Kid Sister, My Mother’s Last Born”- Nigerian Singer, Orits Wiliki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

US Born Nigerian Rapper Wale Has Landed Lagos For The Johny Walker Formula1 Step by bbkool09: 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
Wale is set to thrill his country men this weekend in an epic event organized by Johny Walker and in collaboration with Formula 1. During the week Johny Walker team was on a road trek giving out tickets to to this Exclusive Event.

If you didn't see them in your area to bad o. I have got my own tickets, don't worry i will be there to cover the event and be sure i will give you the load down. But i am still wondering why Wale couldn't make Ice prince's FOZ Concert, well my mouth is sealed on that one.

see wale's picture at the Airport
http://www.tundebadmuss..com/2013/11/us-born-nigerian-rapper-wale-has-landed.html

(1) (Reply)

Na Wa O! Kenyan Man Who Had Sex With Goat Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment / SHOCKING: Graduate Commits Suicide Over Woman In Ikorodu / Photo's Of Two Nigerian Richest Pastor Back In The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.