Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Beverly Osu And Bimp Are Dating & Living Together In Lekki - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu And Bimp Are Dating & Living Together In Lekki (1979 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / One Word For This Denrele, Beverly Osu And Group Of Friends' Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Osu And Bimp Are Dating & Living Together In Lekki by shizzlin: 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
This is not hearsay or rumour o...it's fact! BBA The Chase
contestants Beverly Osu and Bimp from Ethiopia are
dating. They currently live together at a temporarily
place in Lekki. Bimp is planning to to stay in Nigeria for
good if all his plans go well. He will return to Ethiopia
tomorrow while Beverly goes to South Africa for the
Channel O awards but as soon as she returns to Nigeria,
Bimp will return to his love. I hear they are totally mad
for each other! Go Bev! This is a hotter catch than
Angelo!

http://lindaikeji..com/2013/11/its-official-bba-contestants-beverly.html?m=1
Re: Beverly Osu And Bimp Are Dating & Living Together In Lekki by Pretyangel25(f): 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
What's my business if d are couple or not. Ha
Re: Beverly Osu And Bimp Are Dating & Living Together In Lekki by homesteady(m): 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
I knew they had a thing for each other! Good for them!
Re: Beverly Osu And Bimp Are Dating & Living Together In Lekki by Nomski0(f): 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
Bimp and Bev! cheesycheesy. So cute.

I hope they last, i loved their scenes in the BB house.
Re: Beverly Osu And Bimp Are Dating & Living Together In Lekki by jumongpan(f): 2:40am On Nov 28, 2013
Yes Yes Yes, that what I have bin waiting for to hear. Good one beverly,I pray this their relationship last oh. Bimp is far better than that old ugly broke ass called Angelo (confused old man).
They even have same manager,his name is Dayo

Re: Beverly Osu And Bimp Are Dating & Living Together In Lekki by EntertainingAf: 3:19am On Nov 28, 2013
LOL
jumong pan: Yes Yes Yes, that what I have bin waiting for to hear. Good one beverly,I pray this their relationship last oh. Bimp is far better than that old ugly broke ass called Angelo (confused old man).
They even have same manager,his name is Dayo

(1) (Reply)

See This Celebrities Splash Around In Hot Bikini On The Beach In Hawaii (photos) / Too Much B00ty!! Kim Kardashian’s B*u*t*t Rips Skirt Off Thread (PHOTO) / Picture Of Late Taiwo Oshadipe 1yr Old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.