Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Shocking 3wierdest Things Happening In Just 2weeks! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shocking 3wierdest Things Happening In Just 2weeks! (1397 Views)

Amazing And Weird Things Happening In Our Society / Describe Yourself In Just One Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking 3wierdest Things Happening In Just 2weeks! by Shaanteel(f): 6:03am On Nov 28, 2013
Indeed its true that yesterday is history and 2morow a mistery.. 1:yesterday at new orlean 6teenage girls went camping after setting their bonfire a strange wind blew and d bonfire went off al they could see wia transparent aliens cuming towards them, they tried to run but found out their legs wia heavy and culd hardly move around they wia disected by d alien and 1of dm was raped after the 30minz exersise their bonfire came back to light and they could hardly bilieve..they could see blood coming owt of LISAS legs investigations have been going on and police have found no foot prints whatsoever. 2:I gues winner_takes earth has part2 ..few days back a well know farmer abroad name kenedy wiston witnesd the strangest encounter ever,he has 1,500 cattles,goats,and sheepz he rears. That day after feeding them he kept them in their enourmous field wia he locks them behind a fence nd gate only for him to wake up the next mOrning around 6.45am and find all his animals dead and all their right eyes missing. Wierdest of all there was no single sign of blood stain or that the eyes had been pluged out.. 3..the wierdEST OF ALL "THE NIGHT WALker" 700 rapes have been recordEd in santiago by a man called the night walker he had sucesfuly raped 700women and cuting of their breast after eaCH RAPE EVery single investigation turnd awt the same "negative" as he left no finger print,no foot print ntn at all al the rape cases have been reported the same wit the same dESCRIPTIUN,heit and evrythn achitects have drawn him and put posters everyWIA but no one except the victims have ever coME Across a man with such descriptioN! <shaanteel>
Re: Shocking 3wierdest Things Happening In Just 2weeks! by hotwax: 6:50am On Nov 28, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Shocking 3wierdest Things Happening In Just 2weeks! by 7footre(m): 7:23am On Nov 28, 2013
A life of strive and sorrow!
Re: Shocking 3wierdest Things Happening In Just 2weeks! by oliviatwist: 7:30am On Nov 28, 2013
Adonbilivit tongue
Re: Shocking 3wierdest Things Happening In Just 2weeks! by sse7en(m): 7:55am On Nov 28, 2013
Are you for real or just phuckin wit us
Re: Shocking 3wierdest Things Happening In Just 2weeks! by Walexz02(m): 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Shocking 3wierdest Things Happening In Just 2weeks! by showgolee(m): 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Shocking 3wierdest Things Happening In Just 2weeks! by Shaanteel(f): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
s se7en: Are you for real or just phuckin wit us
am very serious
Re: Shocking 3wierdest Things Happening In Just 2weeks! by Shaanteel(f): 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
oliviatwist: Adonbilivit tongue
pls do my dia biliv it or not it happend for real
Re: Shocking 3wierdest Things Happening In Just 2weeks! by Agybabe(f): 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
Too false to be true. Is this a joke or a romance story.
Re: Shocking 3wierdest Things Happening In Just 2weeks! by AbuMikey(m): 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2013

Okay,Shanteel, give me a link to the source of your story? smiley

Re: Shocking 3wierdest Things Happening In Just 2weeks! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
This should be in the Literature section.
Re: Shocking 3wierdest Things Happening In Just 2weeks! by Mystiqme: 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
You have a very virile imagination, girl. I envy you.
Re: Shocking 3wierdest Things Happening In Just 2weeks! by Shaanteel(f): 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Okay,Shanteel, give me a link to the source of your story? smiley

i didnt read it oNLINE because i know its not everything that oNE sees that he\she belives i watcheD IT On "E!" chanel "124" on dstV dia wia vidEOS of the man that rearz catles,interviews of the people huz wYF'S and daughterz had sufad rape frm the NIGHT WALKER i have nOTHing to gain 4rm forgING stories my dia
Re: Shocking 3wierdest Things Happening In Just 2weeks! by hotmolo(m): 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
Shaanteel: i didnt read it oNLINE because i know its not everything that oNE sees that he\she belives i watcheD IT On "E!" chanel "124" on dstV dia wia vidEOS of the man that rearz catles,interviews of the people huz wYF'S and daughterz had sufad rape frm the NIGHT WALKER i have nOTHing to gain 4rm forgING stories my dia

U ryt. No 1 pays u to post here. Dis ar strange times. Duno weda to call dis sign of end time or alien invasion
Re: Shocking 3wierdest Things Happening In Just 2weeks! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
I for like watch this film.
Re: Shocking 3wierdest Things Happening In Just 2weeks! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
Almost Wierd..
Re: Shocking 3wierdest Things Happening In Just 2weeks! by Shaanteel(f): 3:33am On Nov 29, 2013
hotmolo:

U ryt. No 1 pays u to post here. Dis ar strange times. Duno weda to call dis sign of end time or alien invasion
exattly my dia our generation is xumtin else

(1) (Reply)

A Thief Was Caught In Aba This Morning / Hot Offer : Petra Fab Sarees @ Unbelievable Price In India / Imagine You Wake Up One Morning To Find This In The News For Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.