Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media (17334 Views)

#NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit / The Commonly Used Phrases For Describing Jonathan / 7 Most Commonly Used Words In January 2012 In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by TechWalker007: 11:15am On Nov 28, 2013
This made front page, like seriously?

1 Like

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 28, 2013
confusion247:
You are not claiming SS/SE but you are so scared to have an independent developed SW or hypocritical One Nigeria without SS/SE.
LoL...do u mind em they forget that without this same SS/SE,
Lagos wud have been like Ibadan and the entire SW wud hv been like Benin republic.
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Ejisz: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2013
<a href="http://www./photos-fred- amata-parties-with-spartacus-star/">more pix</a>
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Adek15(m): 11:19am On Nov 28, 2013
sir willy: Some threads are not meant to be on front page. Do you think it's only nigerians that access this website? You people are just painting your image black and expect the government to clean it up? Shame on all of you.
what is wrong with black. We'll Paint it black if we want cos itz d best color
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by AGAMALI(m): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2013
We are on top of d situation.
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 28, 2013
Mine:
1. To rule naija no b beans
2. Cnt u c Obamas grey hair? Presidos dey try
3. Nightmares of shoelessness dy wori am
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by SBJoji(m): 11:23am On Nov 28, 2013
TeaM APC
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by bakynes(m): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2013
You know what I hate about SE and SS folks on NL, they see the truth and still support Jonathan. The keep shouting APC laptop dogs here and there. I was a corper who conducted elections in 2011 and most ibadan indigenes voted ACN for Governorship election bt when it came to presidential they kept on shouting we no vote for PDP bt na Goodluck Jonathan we vote for which was what happened throughout the SW now they see he is nt performing and they trun against him only for SE/SS folks to shout Yorubas are loyal to their Hausa slave masters.

7 Likes

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by vizboy(m): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2013
ok i don see am
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 28, 2013
Adek15: what is wrong with black. We'll Paint it black if we want cos itz d best color
LoL... I think red wud be better.
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Temptee101(m): 11:26am On Nov 28, 2013
This thread exudes hatred, bitterness and witchcraft. GEJ till 2019

4 Likes

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Olaolufred(m): 11:29am On Nov 28, 2013
confusion247:
The rational behind this write up can be found if you will just do one thing. Write "yorubas are" in a Google search box and smile.
Yorubas are northern slaves and as such they will always support their master.

THAT IS ACTUALLY CALLED " FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION"

YOU CAN CALL IT ANYTHING YOU WANT, IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER.
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Temptee101(m): 11:29am On Nov 28, 2013
Adek15: what is wrong with black. We'll Paint it black if we want cos itz d best color
LMAO... Or violet-indigo
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by sarutobie(m): 11:30am On Nov 28, 2013
Temptee101: This thread exudes hatred, bitterness and witchcraft. GEJ till 2019
A very high calibre witchcraft I tell ya.
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by 500GP: 11:30am On Nov 28, 2013
lygn19:
LoL...Ogogoro no really good I can see it in ur body,
So a Taraba man has d right to claim Abuja...lol'''
Inferiority complex

HOW IS YOUR RAMBLING COMMENTS IN REFERENCE WITH WHAT I WROTE.......

OGOGRO NATION (IJAW )
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by naija2dabone(m): 11:31am On Nov 28, 2013
The real phrases we use to give the anti GEJ nightmares are:

1. Rail is now an alternative means of transport.

2. Power generation is at best ever. And we dont even need to budget for it again

3. Our airports are no longer eyesore. They are now national monuments.

4. Every state now has a federal universities. 9 federal universities added by this administration. Largest ever by any administration.

5. Nigeria is the prefer destination for investors.

6. Inflation is at single digit. Our gdp is growing by leap and bond.

7. Agriculture has been revolutionalised. Rice importation is on the decline

8. Benin ore road has been fixed. Lagos ibadan 8 lane express road contract has been awarded. Abuja lokoja okene road is 80 completed.....

9. Fresh air till 2019

10. Super eagles are african champions. Eaglet are world champions

11. Our refineries are running at 80% capacity and are due for privatization

12. Almajiri now have a special school

13 abubakar shekau is dead. Bk haram has been contained

14. Power projects are been commissed everywhere

15. Enigu now has an international airport.

16. Sovereign national conference

17. NEPA is history

18. Nysc allowance is now 18000. 100% increment.

19. Foreign reserve is at over £40 billion

20. Teamfeshair

5 Likes

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 28, 2013
confusion247:
Why not do yourself a favor by declaring SW an independent state so that Jonathan will go back to Otueke and rule his people? Why are you so scared of existing without those you call ogogro people? Are you not ashamed that your ancestors fought for three years just to keep ogogoro people in their hypocritical One Nigeria?

See frustration in it true form.. grin grin
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by sirwilly1(m): 11:33am On Nov 28, 2013

Painting yourself black is not the problem. The problem is how people outside the borders of nigeria see you. If you talk negatively about all that concerns you, who do you expect to reverse it? Queen of England? NOBODY. THINK.
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by 500GP: 11:35am On Nov 28, 2013
lygn19:
LoL...do u mind em they forget that without this same SS/SE,
Lagos wud have been like Ibadan and the entire SW wud hv been like Benin republic.

WHO TOLD YOU THAT SS /SE DEVELOPED LAGOS TO WHAT IT'S NOW?
SS /SE PEOPLE IN LAGOS ARE INTO ROBBERY, PUSHING OF CART,....
YOUR LEVEL IF REASONING IS RELATIVELY LOW ....

1 Like

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by badmeat(m): 11:35am On Nov 28, 2013
To all GEJ haters ,there is a transformer in the neigbour hood,grin
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by 500GP: 11:36am On Nov 28, 2013
Temptee101: This thread exudes hatred, bitterness and witchcraft. GEJ till 2019

THIS IS ANOTHER COMMON PHRASE USED IN DEFENSE OF GEJ ON SOCIAL MEDIA....

1 Like

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by badmeat(m): 11:39am On Nov 28, 2013
5.00GP:

dude I don't know where u come from!but what ui know is that the SS can never be as poor n useless like ur people in the next 2 thousand years#originalnigerdeltadandada#grin
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by 500GP: 11:40am On Nov 28, 2013
naija2dabone: The real phrases we use to give the anti GEJ nightmares are:

1. Rail is now an alternative means of transport.

2. Power generation is at best ever. And we dont even need to budget for it again

3. Our airports are no longer eyesore. They are now national monuments.

4. Every state now has a federal universities. 9 federal universities added by this administration. Largest ever by any administration.

5. Nigeria is the prefer destination for investors.

6. Inflation is at single digit. Our gdp is growing by leap and bond.

7. Agriculture has been revolutionalised. Rice importation is on the decline

8. Benin ore road has been fixed. Lagos ibadan 8 lane express road contract has been awarded. Abuja lokoja okene road is 80 completed.....

9. Fresh air till 2019

10. Super eagles are african champions. Eaglet are world champions

11. Our refineries are running at 80% capacity and are due for privatization

12. Almajiri now have a special school

13 abubakar shekau is dead. Bk haram has been contained

14. Power projects are been commissed everywhere

15. Enigu now has an international airport.

16. Sovereign national conference

17. NEPA is history

18. Nysc allowance is now 18000. 100% increment.

19. Foreign reserve is at over £40 billion

20. Teamfeshair

WHAT OF THE ISSUE OF BOKOHARAM, INDUSTRIAL ACTION (ASUU ), LOOTING OF PUBLIC FUND ( ODUAH )?

TEAM FRESH AIR INDEED
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 28, 2013
confusion247:

The rational behind this write up can be found if you will just do one thing. Write "yorubas are" in a Google search box and smile.
Yorubas are northern slaves and as such they will always support their master.

The truth with your type is...you hate people that are not from your tribe...you can't tolerate them nor can you wish to associate with them.

However the problem with such posture is the Nigerian constitution guarantees you political failure with such mindset ....since no region can go it alone the way you wish....that much The Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba knows very much.

Until you form alliances with others by throwing away insults...crude stereotypes and religion & tribal hatred politics, your frustration with the Project Nigeria will be perpetual....That much I can guarantee you.

BTW....the bold word is written Rationale in the context.....you can thank me later.
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Ngokafor(f): 11:41am On Nov 28, 2013
It's noise like this that will make neutral citizens like me root for Goodluck in 2015...

...These APC supporters seems too daft to realise that campaign of calumny,bullying, intimidation and calling the President names will never work in their favour..infact i forsee a lot of sympathy votes for him in 2015...
....keep calling him names instead of bringing out concrete reasons why he shouldnt be voted in you hear??,,your wailings over Anambra election will be small compared to 2015..continue fooling yourselves all over the place.

1 Like

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 28, 2013
5.00GP:

LoL
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by 500GP: 11:43am On Nov 28, 2013
bad meat: dude I don't know where u come from!but what ui know is that the SS can never be as poor n useless like ur people in the next 2 thousand years#originalnigerdeltadandada#grin

NO WONDER SS/SE PEOPLE ARE DARTING ABOUT IN NIGERIA, AFRICA, EUROPE LIKE YOUR SON DOKUNBO
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Olaolufred(m): 11:46am On Nov 28, 2013
Ngokafor: It's noise like this that will make neutral citizens like me root for Goodluck in 2015...

...These APC supporters seems too daft to realise that campaign of calumny,bullying, intimidation and calling the President names will never work in their favour..infact i forsee a lot of sympathy votes for him in 2015...
....keep calling him names instead of bringing out concrete reasons why he shouldnt be voted in you hear??,,your wailings over Anambra election will be small compared to 2015..continue fooling yourselves all over the place.

THANK YOU.

I VOTED HIM ORIGINALLY BECAUSE I FELT HE COULD CHANGE THE WAY OUR MONEY IS BEING MISMANAGED.
ALAS, I THOUGHT OUR MAJOR CHALLENGE IS CORRUPTION, BUT HE SAID, IT IS SECONDARY.

ON THAT NOTE, AMOS 3:3 BECOMES APPLICABLE.

HOPE I WON'T BE BLAMED FOR MY DECISION.
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Temptee101(m): 11:48am On Nov 28, 2013
mooregan: And some1 will tell me d brains behind Nairaland aren't Anti GEJ. What's is this kindda thread doing on front page? What's d Aim? Wetin e wan achieve? Nairaland is really getting Boring.
The silly Mods have finally succeeded in turning Nairaland into a dumping ground. Whats the objective of this thread? By the way, anyone who cant withstand the thought of GEJ ruling till 2019, shud do his/her family, Nigeria and indeed the entire world the favour of clinging to the nearest transformer until the needful is done. Fresh air
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 28, 2013
Ngokafor: It's noise like this that will make neutral citizens like me root for Goodluck in 2015...

You are Ibo....so you are always going to vote for GEJ no matter what anyways...so keep the pretenses away already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Secretariat In Nsukka Set Ablaze / Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution / Abia North Senatorial Rerun: Early Results Put Pdp In Clear Lead (see Photos Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.