Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Anambra State University Direct Entry Form - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra State University Direct Entry Form (1029 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session / Who Knows What Is Going On With Nassarawa State University Direct-entry (de) Admission For This Year / Anambra State University Direct Entry Admission Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State University Direct Entry Form by elbukaze(m): 6:55am On Nov 28, 2013
It became inparatively clear that some students yet don't know the format of applying for direct entry in Anambra State Uni.

Please know that Anambra State University does not write Aptitude Test for it Direct Entry Admission

You are only expected to come down to the school and pick a form free of charge, fill the form and summit, that is after you had purchased from jamb
For more details you can call me on 08134766478
Re: Anambra State University Direct Entry Form by lillies: 9:42am On Nov 28, 2013
good work from you. A friend of mine has obtained his form from jamb but cudnt submit the printouts/documents to ANSU due to strike issues, so i want to know if it is still possible to proceed
Re: Anambra State University Direct Entry Form by lillies: 9:44am On Nov 28, 2013
if i may ask, are you in school presently?

(1) (Reply)

Help Me To Pass UNILORIN PGD Exam Pls / Doctors Or Legal Practioners Why ? / Mass Failure: WAEC Inaugurates New Initiative For Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.